GUILTY TX - Jazmine Barnes, 7, shot/killed in drive-by shooting, Houston, Dec 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find he was the driver of the red truck. IMO
ETA...not to say he is guilty of anything except being in the area but even his relative said she thought he looked like the sketch.IMO

And he very much did resemble the sketch. I doubt anyone posted out of malice. They were trying to find the person they thought was the shooter. IMO
And he didn't look anything like the shooter or the driver. I believe threatening the wellbeing of women and children IS malice.

One of the local stations reported Robert Cantrell was “the mugshot guy” from Shaun King. Cantrell was driving a gray Nissan Maxima.

They are still looking for the driver of the red truck.
I recall that RC was driving a grey car when he was pulled over for the robbery incident.
But the sketch was uncanny, and even his relative thought he might have been the driver of the red truck.
And no one has come forward to say they were the driver of the truck.
Is R Cantrell still in jail?
And does he have a red truck?
Hoping the driver comes forward so they could give details as a possible witness. IMO

Last edited:
And he didn't look anything like the shooter or the driver. I believe threatening the wellbeing of women and children IS malice.
At the very least online threats are cowardly.
But I don't think the intention in posting the possible suspect was done to cause harm.IMO

I recall that RC was driving a grey car when he was pulled over for the robbery incident.
But the sketch was uncanny, and even his relative thought he might have been the driver of the red truck.
And no one has come forward to say they were the driver of the truck.
Is R Cantrell still in jail?
And does he have a red truck?
Hoping the driver comes forward so they could give details as a possible witness. IMO
In this hostile environment, would you come forward if you were the innocent driver? I wouldn't. They have the murderers, the murder weapon, and a confession.

But I don't think the intention in posting the possible suspect was done to cause harm.IMO
Shaun King posted the innocent man's name and photo long after he received the tip on the real suspects. It was an evil, agenda-driven and totally false link.

Why did Shaun delete the tweet if there was nothing wrong with it?

Last edited:
Shaun King posted the innocent man's name and photo long after he received the tip on the real suspects. It was an evil, self-serving and totally false link.

Why did Shaun delete the tweet if there was nothing wrong with it?

what evidence do you have to support the idea that he knew that those were the real suspects? and that he intentionally posted the information about the wrong suspect when he knew it wasnt true?

he got tips, he reported them. why wouldnt he delete bad information once he knew it was wrong? would you be happier if he left it up?

If this was his first mistake, I would agree but Mr King has ruined another person's life with his false accusations. Shaun King slammed for pushing woman's now-discredited claim trooper sexually assaulted her

From your link once he found out that she had lied.
When reached for comment, King directed Fox News to his blog post. When asked if he would apologize to the trooper, King provided this statement: "I would actually like to speak to the officer personally to apologize and to communicate that he was actually a model example of a good cop in this situation. He was patient and thorough. I’ve actually already reached out to try to make that happen."

Being falsely accused does happen. This won't be the first or the last time.
Thankfully the guilty parties have been found via a tip to Shaun King.
If he didn't care he could have sat on the tip. IMO

what evidence do you have to support the idea that he knew that those were the real suspects? and that he intentionally posted the information about the wrong suspect when he knew it wasnt true?

Why not post the photos of the suspects he was tipped off to as opposed to someone who had absolutely no connection to the case?

Why post something defamatory and delete it rather leave it up like a responsible human being and apologize or at least admit he was absolutely wrong.

In this hostile environment, would you come forward if you were the innocent driver? I wouldn't. They have the murderers, the murder weapon, and a confession.
Yes I would, and have as a witness to a murder. It was my duty to testify to what I had witnessed.IMO

Why not post the photos of the suspects he was tipped off to as opposed to someone who had absolutely no connection to the case?

Why post something defamatory and delete it rather leave it up like a responsible human being and apologize or at least admit he was absolutely wrong.

did he have photos of them?

what is difficult to understand about deleting bad information once you know its bad?

i was going to ask mods here to delete my reference to this man on this thread - does that make me suspect?

So the two suspects are out riding around at the crack of dawn. Just so happen to be behind their car and think it’s the same car as a rival gang member. Pull up to the driver’s side and start shooting.
Hit the gas, pass their car and disappear into a neighborhood side road without anyone seeing them.

I don’t know where any of them lived - I would think Jazmine’s family lived close.
Perhaps local turf for the two suspects.

KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
Mistaken identity: Man tries to clear name after Jazmine Barnes' death https://kprc2.co/2CgV4zQ?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2 … #kprc2 #HouNews

DwhcABHX0AA_pBW.jpg

From your link once he found out that she had lied.
When reached for comment, King directed Fox News to his blog post. When asked if he would apologize to the trooper, King provided this statement: "I would actually like to speak to the officer personally to apologize and to communicate that he was actually a model example of a good cop in this situation. He was patient and thorough. I’ve actually already reached out to try to make that happen."

Being falsely accused does happen. This won't be the first or the last time.
Thankfully the guilty parties have been found via a tip to Shaun King.
If he didn't care he could have sat on the tip. IMO
But how many people REPEATEDLY make false accusations? One time is a mistake, but the next time? Mr King seems to be making a habit of destroying lives.

Yes I would, and have as a witness to a murder. It was my duty to testify to what I had witnessed.IMO
My family and friends are more important than sterile duty. If I had information, they would get it annonymously.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back