GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CiXcpeoVAAAUgw9.jpg

https://twitter.com/FOX4

for someone who is 26, hes got some grey hair on him. he looks crazy in this pic. poor jessie, please tell where her body is so her family can have closure.

I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't more interest in Jessie's case here at WS.

I don't have much to add but she's in my thoughts, as of course are her family and friends.

There's so little in MSM here locally. So strange given how much interest has been given other cases like Christina Morris and Marisol Espinosa. I don't know if that's bc the Bardwell family isn't local and she was relatively new to the area and didn't have many contacts here, or if it's because everyone thinks there's no urgency bc LE says she's dead. Hopefully LE has something to go on bc there doesn't seem to be much effort into looking here.

There's so little in MSM here locally. So strange given how much interest has been given other cases like Christina Morris and Marisol Espinosa. I don't know if that's bc the Bardwell family isn't local and she was relatively new to the area and didn't have many contacts here, or if it's because everyone thinks there's no urgency bc LE says she's dead. Hopefully LE has something to go on bc there doesn't seem to be much effort into looking here.

And such little interest on here as well. I'm very curious how they could slap on a murder charge without a confession or a body.

I'm thinking there is blood evidence somewhere

I wondered about that as well. I'm also wondering if, given that their apartment is next to the turnpike with its cameras and toll tag tracking, they have gathered information about their comings and goings.

I'm thinking there is blood evidence somewhere

http://www.wdam.com/story/31974315/candlelight-vigil-scheduled-for-jessie-bardwell

Sgt. Kevin Perlich of the Richardson Police Department said on Saturday that Bardwell's body still had not been recovered. Authorities say the murder charge against Lowe is based off of evidence they found that suggested foul play.

According to public records in Dallas, Lowe was arrested 5/29/2015 and was on probation until 4/20/2016.

Per the incident report 121240-201 there were 2 charges:

CHARGE 1: ASSAULT (AGG)- SERIOUS BODILY INJURY (PC 22.02(AX1)) Ffl.
CHARGE 2: POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PE.NALlY GROUP 3 < 28 GRAMS (0.2 GRAMS) (HSC 481.117 (B)) MJA

This is not good at all.

Authorities looking for a Mississippi woman missing since Mother&#8217;s Day found blood, a bullet hole and muddy boots in the garage of her boyfriend&#8217;s apartment in Richardson, court records say.

Detectives searching Jason Michael Lowe&#8217;s house also noticed the &#8220;distinct smell of decayed flesh&#8221; in his garage, his arrest warrant affidavit says.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...mud-smelled-of-decayed-flesh-police-say.html/

I'm curious who last saw her on April 29th. Correct me if I misread, but if April 29th was the last sighting of her, and if the police smelled decomposition and found him and his car freshly muddy when they talked to him closer to Mother's Day, he may have left her in that garage for a week?

This poor girl.

I'm curious who last saw her on April 29th. Correct me if I misread, but if April 29th was the last sighting of her, and if the police smelled decomposition and found him and his car freshly muddy when they talked to him closer to Mother's Day, he may have left her in that garage for a week

This poor girl.

Yes .... A. Neighbor saw him cleaning out a truck which is apparently rented. So maybe he had her in the Audi at first and then decided a truck? He had mud all over the Audi tho so maybe he did the disposal in two trips with two vehicles. He is plain SCARY looking!!!

sounds like he killed her and had her in the garage, maybe in his car, and when the cops came sniffing around he got rid of it. but why keep a dead body around!!! they tend to smell quickly.

I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't more interest in Jessie's case here at WS.

I don't have much to add but she's in my thoughts, as of course are her family and friends.

I agree. There are quite a few young, white blonde women whose threads are going unnoticed. People always say these are the cases that get the most attention, and obviously that is just not true.

Yes .... A. Neighbor saw him cleaning out a truck which is apparently rented. So maybe he had her in the Audi at first and then decided a truck? He had mud all over the Audi tho so maybe he did the disposal in two trips with two vehicles. He is plain SCARY looking!!!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/richardson-man-arrested-in-girlfriends-murder/199358636

On May 12 detectives asked a leasing agent at the apartment complex to check out surveillance video on April 29 at 5:34 p.m., when Bardwell's access card had last been used. Video shows her entering and leaving the complex's fitness center at that time.

While canvassing the neighborhood, a witness told officers she noticed Lowe in the bed of his truck cleaning in the middle of the night on May 7. She also saw him take several trash bags out of a box.

This sounds more like the Ingrid Lyne case outside of Seattle. She was murdered and dismembered. Her body parts were found in several different locations across Seattle, in trash bags.

View attachment Lowe-Jason-Michael-MurderAff.pdf

View attachment Lowe-Jason-Michael-MurderWarrant.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow