GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh God he dismembered her too???

what is with these ppl.

The suspect charged in Ingrid Lyne's murder dismembered her. There's no mention of that in this case; just the similarity of multiple trash bags caught my attention.

This is so sad. Yet another woman killed by her significant other.

I hope they find her. For her family sake.

I hope not :(

The suspect charged in Ingrid Lyne's murder dismembered her. There's no mention of that in this case; just the similarity of multiple trash bags caught my attention.

Bumping for Jessie......I hope she is found soon so her family can begin to heal. This is so heartbreaking! Prayers for her family and friends.

Richardson, TX PD has reason to believe that someone helped Jason Lowe pull his Audi out of the mud and is requesting any information.

It's a plausible theory that someone may have helped him after becoming stuck in the mud. Now if they can find that person!

Maybe this is the clue needed to help find Jessie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596944/Man-arrested-suspicion-murdering-27-year-old-girlfriend-police-pool-blood-SUV-smell-decayed-flesh.html

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF JESSIE BARDWELL

April 18: Jason Lowe and girlfriend Jessie Bardwell meet with Joshua Lucke to sell him Bardwell's Acura MDX. The sale is finalized the next day.

April 29: Surveillance footage shows Bardwell using the gym at their apartment complex

May 2: Lucke goes over to the couple's home to finalize the car deal, and doesn't see Bardwell. Lowe claims that she is sleeping

May 7: Lowe was seen cleaning the bed of his truck and removing numerous trash bags from a box by a neighbor

May 8: Bardwell's father calls police to conduct a welfare check because it's unusual that she didn't call her mother of step-mother on Mother's Day. He says he hasn't heard from her in over two-and-a-half weeks. Police show up at the apartment and find Lowe, who says that his girlfriend left at 8am that morning in her Acura MDX and hasn't been back yet. Police return to the home later in the day and find no one home.

May 9: Police return to the home and see Lowe driving into his garage in a black 2010 Audi Q5, which is covered in mud, with the entire front panel in the back seat. When Lowe gets out of the car, he is covered in mud too and wearing the same clothes as the day before. He tells police that he went out searching for his girlfriend on trails she frequents, when she didn't come home. When asked about the mud on his car, Lowe say it was from a recent 'mudding trip'. He adds that the mud on his clothes was from chasing after his dog when it ran off during his search for his girlfriend. Police note in their report that the dog is not covered in mud. Officers ask to search his Dodge Ram, and Lowe agrees. Inside they find two handguns on the floorboard in a black bag. Lowe then lets officers walk through the apartment and rental garage and they find nothing out of the ordinary.

May 10: A police detective interviews Lowe again about his girlfriend's disappearance, and this time Lowe changes his story to say that she left at 10am, instead of 8am.

May 11: Detectives find Bardwell's Acura MDX at an address in Garland, Texas.

May 12: Police show up at the property where Bardwell's car is parked the next day. The man who answers the door at the home, Lucke, relates the story of how he purchased the car from the couple. Police go back to Lowe and confronted him with the information that Lucke had purchased the car. Lowe tells police that he had in fact reached a rental agreement with Lucke, allowing him to use the car whenever he wanted and that his girlfriend still maintained ownership of the car and could use it. He maintains that she still left their apartment on May 8 in the Acura. During the visit, police notice a white powdery substance resembling cocaine lined up on a saucer with a tightly rolled piece of paper nearby. Detectives ask for permission to search the apartment and the garage, and Lowe consents - but asks that they stay out of the garage since it is a shared area. He eventually agrees to show them the garage though, and while looking through his Audi, they notice the smell of decaying flesh and a pooled liquid that appears to be blood. Lowe is taken into custody on drug possession charges.

May 13: Detectives return the next day to conduct a further search of the property and vehicles. They find blood stains throughout the Audi, a pair of muddy boots in the same vehicle and shovel in the garage. They also find a single bullet hole in the wall of the garage. Lowe is officially charged with murder and ordered held on $1million bond.

More photos and detail at the link above.

evil man... I wonder if he will give up her location for a deal. I hope she's found before that.

Hopefully he didn't call a shady friend for help.

It's a plausible theory that someone may have helped him after becoming stuck in the mud. Now if they can find that person!

Maybe this is the clue needed to help find Jessie.

Hopefully LE has full access to his phone and social media records.

Can't seem to come to terms after examining many prior posts/evidence listed here:

4/18 - Jessie's car sold/"leased" to Witness #1; Jessie/JL were both witnessed by W#1 during "sale" of her car.
4/29 - last confirmed sighting of JB via APT's gym surveillance camera.
5/2 - witness #1 visits the Bardwell/Lowe apartment to follow up on what seems to be the final payment/ or another transaction of Jessie's car in the process of being sold/leased. Jessie is "asleep." Also, seems car's title from Jessie's father is in limbo?
5/8 - Jessie uses same SAID "sold/leased" car to go shopping at 8:00 AM/later 10:00 AM according to JL?

Can't seem to come to terms after examining many prior posts/evidence listed here:

4/18 - Jessie's car sold/"leased" to Witness #1; Jessie/JL were both witnessed by W#1 during "sale" of her car.
4/29 - last confirmed sighting of JB via APT's gym surveillance camera.
5/2 - witness #1 visits the Bardwell/Lowe apartment to follow up on what seems to be the final payment/ or another transaction of Jessie's car in the process of being sold/leased. Jessie is "asleep." Also, seems car's title from Jessie's father is in limbo?
5/8 - Jessie uses same SAID "sold/leased" car to go shopping at 8:00 AM/later 10:00 AM according to JL?

Yes it is difficult to read. If you look back at post #40 and read the search warrant and the arrest warrant which gives greater detail to the timeline. It might help you understand or have better clarity, at least it did for myself.

Does anyone know if his arrest record from the aggravated assault last year is public? I just read he was never charged.

Does anyone know if his arrest record from the aggravated assault last year is public? I just read he was never charged.

The arrest report is public and that is where the assault charge originated. However, if the victim decides not to press or pursue charges then the perpetrator doesn't get legal reprimand. The second charge of the controlled substance is why he was on probation until recently. Did that answer your question? If not let me now.

The arrest report is public and that is where the assault charge originated. However, if the victim decides not to press or pursue charges then the perpetrator doesn't get legal reprimand. The second charge of the controlled substance is why he was on probation until recently. Did that answer your question? If not let me now.

Yes, thank you. I wanted to read it to get an understanding of what happened with the last girlfriend. I'm friend's with one of the family members and just trying to get answers. Do you know if it's online or if I have to request the record from the county?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back