GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are still building their case? Police have been amazing. One even missed their child's graduation to work on the case.

My impatience is showing. I had not heard of the officer missing his/her own child's graduation. Wow. Amazing work so far by all LE involved in this case. I just hope Jessie is found and her family can have some closure. Truly heartbreaking.

:rose: rip jessie hope that animal rots in :jail:

Has anyone seen any updates on this case? I don't want to ask the family. Thanks

Has anyone seen any updates on this case? I don't want to ask the family. Thanks

No updates. The autopsy will take a while. Did you know Jessie? Beautiful human being, wasn't she? She wore scarlet begonias tucked inside her hair. I could tell right then she was not like other girls.

Love that song. I didn't know her, I'm went to college with one of her cousins. She's an awesome person, so I know Jessie was, no doubt. :(

http://www.fox4news.com/news/151954897-story

Police are reviewing evidence and looking into Lowe's and Bardwell's associates for clues. One of the biggest questions investigators are trying to answer is how Bardwell's body ended up in a remote part of Farmersville.

Authorities are working to compile a timeline of events that led to Bardwell's murder. Once complete, it will be handed over to the District Attorney's office for prosecution.

The District Attorney's office had much of the paperwork surrounding the case sealed as more evidence is processed. The documents will become unsealed on June 13 barring any motions to extend their sealment.

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/counties/jackson-county/article83251997.html

A funeral festival was held Saturday to celebrate the life of Jessie Bardwell, the Pascagoula native who authorities say was killed by her boyfriend while the couple was living together in Texas.

Her brother, Brandon Bardwell, collaborated with friends and relatives to organize the Love and Light Festival to keep a promise he'd made to his sister 10 years ago.

He and his sister had always enjoyed going out and listening to live music. One night, a conversation about funerals came up.

"We just wanted to have something other than a sad service," he said. "Ten years ago, we told each other, 'Whoever goes out first, the other one's going to throw them a dang festival.' So that's how this came about."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/161217969-story

POSTED:JUN 17 2016 08:09PM CDT
UPDATED:JUN 17 2016 08:11PM CDT

Recently unsealed documents give new details in the case of a missing Richardson woman who was later found murdered.

Jessie Bardwell’s body was found in a Farmersville, 10 days after her family reported her missing.

The newly-released police search warrants offered more insight into what specifically Richardson detectives found inside Lowe’s garage and SUV.

Richardson police said computer information from Lowe’s muddy Audi Q5 led them to the field in Farmersville.

The new search warrants revealed Bardwell's dad and stepmom came to Lowe's apartment the next day.

The report stated "Lowe would not answer the door, with Lowe stating he was told by his parents not to speak to Mr. Bardwell." The report also said “Mr. Bardwell became upset when he saw his daughter's dog was still at the residence. Mr. Bardwell told police his daughter carried the dog everywhere and would not leave the dog in Lowe's care."

August 2016:

Judge denies 'mental health bond' for Richardson man accused of killing girlfriend, dumping body in pasture

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2016/08/26/judge-denies-mental-health-bond-richardson-man-accused-killing-girlfriend-dumping-body-pasture

Deborah Lowe testified in court Friday that her son suffers from bipolar disorder, depression, substance abuse and post traumatic stress disorder. Lowe, who worked as a nurse in the U.S. Navy and was a nurse practitioner after that, testified about a host of medications that her son took. She said he had also been seeing a psychiatrist.

She said she believed the PTSD was related to her son's drug abuse and what happened when he was on drugs, but she didn't have details. She said her son also had done inpatient treatment twice for his substance abuse, which included heroin and oxycontin.

Defense attorney Maria Tu said that because Lowe is accused of a violent offense, the mental health bond is not automatic.

"We are asking the court to exercise this discretion to grant bond or reduce his bail so that he can get mental health treatment while his case is pending," she said. "It would be beneficial for his representation."

But Prosecutor Cynthia Walker asked District Judge Scott Becker to consider the safety of the community given the nature of the offense.

"The only evidence we heard is from his mother, who would be most biased," Walker said.

Becker denied the request for a mental health bond without comment. A trial date for Lowe has not been set.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back