GUILTY TX - Jessie Bardwell, 27, Richardson, 8 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;910602200728010752]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/910602200728010752[/video]

[video=twitter;910602367384481792]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/910602367384481792[/video]

[video=twitter;910602530127626240]https://twitter.com/vlwigg/status/910602530127626240[/video]

Thank you for the tweets. I didn’t think it would come today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so relieved this creep was found guilty.I was so afraid the jury would fall for his act.RIP Jessie.

I didn't follow this case closely before the trial, but I'm a local & thought he was guilty from day 1 on the news.

I won't lie - I got a little nervous during his testimony. His story was obviously crafted to perfectly fit the evidence, and I could see a person believing there was reasonable doubt. Then after the prosecution brought up all the sexting & everything, there's just no way anyone could believe his story that he was distraught or in some sort of alternate reality. He is a vile person. I had no idea he kept her in his car for that long. I wish he could get more than 50 years.

I'm so sorry her family & loved ones may never have the answers they want. My heart goes out to all the people who were following the trial on Twitter who obviously knew Jessie & Jason from back home.

I've heard chatter of previous domestic violence accusations against him - Any truth to that?

I agree, his defense put on a really good case. the fact he had kept her body so long is kinda why I was like "really, is he lying?" cuz ugh why keep a dead smelling body around that long....

I didn't follow this case closely before the trial, but I'm a local & thought he was guilty from day 1 on the news.

I won't lie - I got a little nervous during his testimony. His story was obviously crafted to perfectly fit the evidence, and I could see a person believing there was reasonable doubt. Then after the prosecution brought up all the sexting & everything, there's just no way anyone could believe his story that he was distraught or in some sort of alternate reality. He is a vile person. I had no idea he kept her in his car for that long. I wish he could get more than 50 years.

I'm so sorry her family & loved ones may never have the answers they want. My heart goes out to all the people who were following the trial on Twitter who obviously knew Jessie & Jason from back home.

I've heard chatter of previous domestic violence accusations against him - Any truth to that?

Yes, there is truth to that statement however the victim did not want to pursue charges so the DV case never made it to court. This was part of his 5/29/2015 arrest in Dallas County. He was charged with POSS CS PG3 (misdemeanor) only.
This is all public information per Dallas County

I am so glad! This was one of the few I thought the jury would have reasonable doubt. The prosecution did a great job of putting a bow on it with the sexting. They came back so quickly!! Such a relief! His defend did a good job of preparing him. His act was well prepared and practiced. His responses showed the act. :jail: Great job jury!!

Agreed that the jury did a wonderful job - staying late several nights for testimony and ultimately making the right decision. He tried to Casey Anthony his way out of it and it didn't work.

'48 Hours' episode on murder trial of Richardson's Jason Lowe airs Saturday

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/11/16/48-hours-episode-murder-trial-richardsons-jason-lowe-airs-saturday

Jason Lowe was sentenced in September to 50 years in prison for the May 2016 slaying of Jessie Bardwell, a death Lowe had claimed was an accident. Lowe took the stand in his own defense during his trial after a mock jury organized by his attorneys indicated that it would find Lowe not guilty of murder.

The mock jury's deliberations were recorded by a 48 Hours television crew and will be included as part of the episode on the murder case that airs Saturday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back