TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can someone help me out - I'm from the Northeast - what part of the state is Waller county? what states is it near?

I am going to try missing persons for nearest states - if someone went to these lengths to disguise her identity, they could have also dumped her out of state to confuse police jurisdictions.

Waller County is in the Houston, Sugar Land, Baytown area. Texas is the state of course.

Waller County is in the Houston, Sugar Land, Baytown area. Texas is the state of course.

right, I know it's in Texas, what I meant was, what part of Texas, for those of us who have no knowledge of Texas geography? north, south, east, west? which states is it closest to?

thanks.

I'm going to expand my search on this one to missing persons in Louisiana if no one has covered that yet...

i believe norma morales has been ruled out. could someone post a list of the others who have been eliminated?

I can't bare to look at the post mortem pic -- I would have nightmares!! But reading about these descriptions of scars or weird things on her face brought a thought to mind - A family friend of ours had a daughter who turned to prosituition, herion addict etc.. She eventually drowned while high. Very Sad. Anyway, she had the herpes virus and it wasn't just in one area it spread all over her body. I thought for those of you that can look at the picture you might be able to google it and do a comparison - it might give a clue to her lifestyle.

After looking at this poor woman's post mortem photo and seeing the sores on the face I noticed that they look mostly to be around the mouth area. I'm wondering if the sores on the face, neck, and legs could have to do with the cropped hair and removed hands. The person who did this could have scrubbed the face, neck, and legs with a caustic cleanser to remove his dna. Removing her hair and hands could be for the same reason if she scratched him or he thought his dna might be in her hair.

The sores around her mouth look like those that appear after prolonged huffing. Huffing is a cheap and easy way to get high favored among those whose income level will not allow a longer high.

According to what I have read, the sores around her mouth were caused by repeated applications and removal of duct tape. Seems possible because in order to remove the tape, one would have to pull the tape up from the edge, which if done repeatedly, would irritate the face and create sores (note the location of the sores).

"...a bag over her head, and parts of her body were covered in duct tape."

I will try to find the source of information in regards to the taping of the mouth.

Does anyone know if Ramona or Alicia has been checked and or ruled out?

Shes not of a weight to have been a meth addict really. They should have also been able to find that in her blood if she was using it to that degree. While cocaine and things move out of the body pretty quickly, the wounds on her face and neck are pretty fresh and if the wounds/stretch marks were caused by that she would have had to be using quite consistently and recently I'd think.

Also, if you look lower near her neck/shoulder, they begin to look quite round like cigarette burns. Also, if she was a chronic meth user and picking that bad, she should have some other scarring on her face. I have seen plenty of users as I used to work in a recovery center and I have never seen someone damage themselves that extensively all at once. Although its certainly possible.

"My first thought with the shaved head/pubic hair is that the killer is someone who wanted to minimize dna evidence."
That was the thought that came to my mind as well. So then, where did the hair go, along with her hands?

She also doesn't have the "gaunt" appearance. I thought the same thing about the marks, on the neck they look like burns, and on the face they are almost uniform.

Of course, Tom could be right too. I just don't think we should focus only on prositiutes and drug addicts.

She also doesn't have the "gaunt" appearance. I thought the same thing about the marks, on the neck they look like burns, and on the face they are almost uniform.

Of course, Tom could be right too. I just don't think we should focus only on prositiutes and drug addicts.

I wanted to mention the Raymond Jane Doe, just because of some of the similarities. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48408&highlight=Racine+Wisconsin Both had their hair cut, both with terrible teeth, both had weight loss, both with burn marks/torture. The raymond Jane was found in 1999. She had been held captive, starved and tortured. Although I know its a remote possibility that the crimes are related to each other, I thought I would mention it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back