TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempting to gather my thoughts...Is this correct?

Jonathan is a typical kid who enjoys video games & was eager to open Christmas gifts. He may have had some degree of ADD.

Jonathan lived with his aunt for about 4 years (Reneelovesyou) most recently in rural Missouri, until about a year ago. Before that he had lived with her in another state, I think she said Mississippi. He was loved & treated as her own.

He then moved in with his grandmother & grandfather who also live in a rural area, but outside Houston. It was there he was playmate & friend of the son of a person who commented what a sweet boy he is.

Something had apparently changed about his mother's living conditions & Jonathan wanted to live with her, a wish granted for his birthday by Grandmother. That was only about a month ago. Amanda, his mother lived in an apartment complex in a so-so area, with hubby she married about a year ago.

Jonathan has a half-sister, Amanda's daughter, who lives with her own father. Nothing has been mentioned about the whereabouts of Jonathan's father.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Freudian slip - 1:25 or my ears not hearing right - does she say, "I'm not looking for him." ????

I *think* she said "I'll die looking for him." Sounds like she doesn't expect to find him.

I also thought she said something along the lines of keep your babies close. Reminded me of JonBenet's mom's statement. I might have misheard that.

I don't think our little guy is OK, but I would so love to be wrong.

Kelly

This is so sad.
Saying a prayer for this little boy

They can't even keep their stories straight. I hope LE is all over them. He seems so casual, almost cheerful. Strange.

I got a strong impression they were trying to lead the police in a certain direction...it seems staged all of it. Nothing natural about it. I always try to give the benefit of the doubt because under high stress or something like this people react differently and can do strange stuff but to my understanding it would be one thing but not everything and the stories changing.

I thought too it was because the media as usual got facts wrong but they got it from the video interview itself. (well the parts I questioned the media with)

Attempting to gather my thoughts...Is this correct?

Jonathan is a typical kid who enjoys video games & was eager to open Christmas gifts. He may have had some degree of ADD.

Jonathan lived with his aunt for about 4 years (Reneelovesyou) most recently in rural Missouri, until about a year ago. Before that he had lived with her in another state, I think she said Mississippi. He was loved & treated as her own.

He then moved in with his grandmother & grandfather who also live in a rural area, but outside Houston. It was there he was playmate & friend of the son of a person who commented what a sweet boy he is.

Something had apparently changed about his mother's living conditions & Jonathan wanted to live with her, a wish granted for his birthday by Grandmother. That was only about a month ago. Amanda, his mother lived in an apartment complex in a so-so area, with hubby she married about a year ago.

Jonathan has a half-sister, Amanda's daughter, who lives with her own father. Nothing has been mentioned about the whereabouts of Jonathan's father.

I think the mom's name is Angela but yes, sounds right.

yes she did but I believe she meant to say best. She is trying to sound upset like she is crying but she isn't crying. It's FORCED

I think she means pest.... sounds like she says " he's a curious kid, he's a pest... nm she does follow with he's a wonderful baby.... you may be right.

I know TES does search for live missing people. However, I really fear LE already has cause to believe Jonathan is no longer with us and are trying to recover his body. I believe that is why they called in TES right away. God bless this precious Angel.

Kelly

So he was home and ran to the babysitters house or the other way around?

I know TES does search for live missing people. However, I really fear LE already has cause to believe Jonathan is no longer with us and are trying to recover his body. I believe that is why they called in TES right away. God bless this precious Angel.

Kelly

And the search begins in the woods. I wonder how much evidence was collected?

Does anyone have the link with the Aunt in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen