TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to hold off opinions about the mother & stepdad's interviews. I can explain the choppy & confused comments by days of worry & sleep loss, then having tv cameras & mikes stuck in their faces. ( If they are responsible for the missing child, he will not be coming home; If someone else took him, at least there is a chance.)

Glad the FBI is involved now.

I wonder if LE has found his cell phone.

This is so sad. I feel so sorry for his Aunts and his Grand Ma.

I am trying to hold off opinions about the mother & stepdad's interviews. I can explain the choppy & confused comments by days of worry & sleep loss, then having tv cameras & mikes stuck in their faces. ( If they are responsible for the missing child, he will not be coming home; If someone else took him, at least there is a chance.)

Yes, I agree.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/101227-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-12-year-old

A better description of the woman or her vehicle was not provided, but police say he was last in the area of N. Shepherd at 43rd.

Investigators say they found something that indicated foul play may have something to do with the disappearance, but they would not elaborate any further.

See this was his last known place to be which doesn't add up to what the parents have stated about being a few doors down.

If he was snatched by someone, then something was left there to indicate foul play. It is a 14 minute walk from his house .08 miles.

If he was in a car he could have tossed out the video game, and the police found it but how does that play into the theory of "Foul Play" other than he is missing and the game was found, unless blood was on the game maybe? Of course all speculation but now I see why I was confused by the baby sitter, a few doors down, and how 43 and shepherd came into play. TES has set up their command post across the street from this corner. It is a busy intersection and a traffic light there.

I suppose while speculating could a car have hit him, the caller had him call his mom, and then his injuries became apparent and the boy died before person could get help? Panicked maybe? Gee could be so many different things.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

This article seems to have some new info such as Jonathan's father and other relatives lived close to the apartment where he lived with his mother. Well, new info to me. Not sure if this has already been posted. Also, says the mother reported him missing at 9:30 that night.

I think the intersection of N. Shepherd and 43rd was just used by the media because it's the closest major intersection to the apartment, not that Jonathan was actually at that intersection.

Goodnight for now, be back in a few hours. I pray we hear good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3