TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you Jonathan... I hope you come home safe and sound by the morning.

And I thought it was the SD that saw him at 1:45......I need rest, I am more confused than ever.

OK here are my thoughts, Mom had been married to SD for a year, but during that year Johnathan lived with his Aunt out of State and his Grandmother (not sure where she lives) and it has only been 6 weeks since he has been back with Mom, So that tells me that SD had only been around Johnathan on a daily basis for 6 weeks, So now SD comes home and Johnathan is there playing his video game and then SD left, Where did SD go? how long was he there? and what was he doing? seems to me like there was enough time for SD to take Johnathan before the Mom gets home....Then if I am understanding this correct when Mom did come home after receiving some kind of a weird call at work where either the person hung up after saying there was an emergency OR there was a person on the phone who asked possibly Johnathan if his Mom's name was Angela before then hanging up the phone, but at this point the Mom still did not call 911 ok that does not even make sense, I hate to say it but this seems like a staged abduction...And then when you throw it an (unknown to the public babysitter) it just makes it look more staged...To me and this is just again my opinion it looks like Mom and Step dad are users of some substance I think that this could be the reason for all of the different accounts that Mom and Step dad are giving in different interviews it is not like the media is saying the wrong thing it is coming straight from the horses mouth...And I could not help but notice in one of the interviews the SD says that whatever happened it was "Bad", how in the world would he know that if he was not part of it...I just have a really bad feeling about this precious little boy and the person with the raspy voice I don't know how you could tell it was a female with what sounded like a very brief conversation...Ok I will quit rambling now..

It's frustrating getting so many different accounts of what happened.
I think I read one article that stated he ran TO the baysitters house to get the video game,the others say he was going from the babysitters to his house.
This does not look good at all.
Also why would they say he may be with a woman with a "raspy voice"? On some accounts the mom actually heard Jonathan's voice only during the phone call,other accounts stated the caller had already hung up when the mom got to the phone and another I read another person (maybe the woman with the raspy voice?) said there was an emergency?
And why did she come home calling for him? Wasn't he supposed to be at the baby sitters? Or was step dad home? So why didn't she just ask step dad where her son was?
Sadly nothing adds up.
He was only with his mom for about a month.So sad.Wished he would have stayed with the other relatives in the country.His grandma and aunt seems to truly love him.

O/T Kinda, I will also say that I feel that the Anthony case has caused alot of people to claim there kids have been kidnapped when they have not been, I mean look at all of the donation and money they made from selling photo's and whatnot. when the media is saying that they received 200 grand and all the other stuff, selling shirts, bracelets, buttons and the like and CA is still not working it makes it look like if your kid goes missing and you can get national attention it is like hitting the lottery...there have been so many other parents that have said there kids are abducted and some of them have been purely to try and get tax free money, If you really think back to how many other children have been hurt by there parents but were stated to have been abducted it is an amazing amount since the Caylee case, It just makes my blood boil to think that some people think this is a great way to make a living.

It's frustrating getting so many different accounts of what happened.
I think I read one article that stated he ran TO the baysitters house to get the video game,the others say he was going from the babysitters to his house.
This does not look good at all.
Also why would they say he may be with a woman with a "raspy voice"? I thought the mom actually heard Jonathan's voice only during the phone call,other accounts stated the caller had already hung up when the mom got to the one.
And why did she come home calling for him? Wasn't he supposed to be at the baby sitters? Or was step dad home? So why didn't she just ask step dad where her son was?
Sadly nothing adds up.
He was only with his mom for a month.So sad.Wished he would have stayed with the grandparents.

I agree it's frustrating getting so many different versions from the media. It's too early to form opinions about the mom, stepdad or anyone yet, IMO, with so many conflicting reports. I would like to know:

Was Jonathan at home or the babysitter's playing video games.

Who was the last to see him - mom, stepdad, babysitter?

What time did mom get home from work and where was stepdad?

All the details of the phone calls.

It seems to me, but I'm just guessing here, that maybe Jonathan called his mom at work and told whoever answered he had an emergency and needed to talk to his mom. When she got to the call, it was disconnected. She called the number back and the woman with the raspy voice answered. That's where the snippet from the interview then begins where she says "this is Angela, is my son there." If this is what happened, I really want to know where Angela called, her apartment or babysitter's home or other?

With as many confusing facts this case has, the one that sets my hinky meter alarming is mom did not report this child missing until appx 9:30 pm.

Was there or was there not a baby sitter? I initially read this story as SD was at home, Jonathon stopped in after coming home from babysitters to pick up some video games and was expected to return back to baby sitters. IF there was any kind of alarming call at moms place of employment, why so many hours later to report him missing?

The reported phone call to moms employer is completely out of place with regards to any baby sitter.

What has LE reported or ruled out with regards to what mom and step dad were doing between the alleged time step dad last saw Jonathon and when he was reported missing? Any neighbors to substantiate mom and sd looking for Jonathon? When was the last time Jonathon was seen alive by someone other than mom and step dad?

Those are just a few questions I have after reading the thread.

The mere fact that the SD came right out as a matter of FACT and said Someone took him, is strange and not very empathic towards the MOM. I mean don't NORMAL people try to put the best light on the situation even if they fear it. Isn't it a normal reaction to think the best, to have that hope high when faced with this nightmare?

She waited until 8 hours to call the police? Is this the initial first call to the police to report him missing? My kid is missing for 5 minutes, I've already called everyone I think that child would be at and if not there...you bet the cops would be called on minute 6.

Mine gets dark circles and bags under his eyes due to his allergies. Should have seen his Christmas pic. I had to photoshop them out. LOL

I could get over waiting 7 hours to report a 12 year old missing. Especially if he commonly goes around to various people's houses on a regular basis. It may not be unusual for him to be gone until bedtime. With it also being a holiday, maybe he was supposed to spend Christmas Eve with his father or another family member. I could handle all that.

If it wasn't for the phone call.

That is what draws the line for me. You get a call like that at work. You come home and can't find your son... you call police right then. Period. There is no gray area here. This isn't just that you thought he would be home and he isn't. This is a phone call where some person that doesn't even know you apparently has your child, then your child is missing. You do not wait 7 hours in that situation.

Then again... she just might not be mother of the year. But that is the issue I have, right there. The phone call not causing more urgency.

Why the huge time lapse between the alleged call mom received at work and the time the child was reported missing?

Why was step dad at home? Initially I thought perhaps step dad worked nights and slept days but that's not fitting in here.

If there was a baby sitter why would Mom get a strange call at her place of employment? If the baby sitter expected Jonathan back shortly - why wouldn't she be the one calling Jonathans home seeing why he hadn't returned? and why a strange call to the place of employment?

Gosh, this sounds so much like something happened before mom went to work and both mom and sd know - or something happened shortly after mom went to work and sd planned the call to moms work - if that call really happened.

I even tried to think of a scenario where maybe someone tried to steal the video games? older kids? but that isn't making scense either with what has been reported.

Yep. Very fishy that the call went out so late in the night. Does not sound good.

Good Night Everyone! It's 3:14am in NY. Need to get up early with the kiddies.

FWIW, I haven't read anywhere LE has confirmed the alleged strange call mom received at work. For me, until LE confirms that call - it is on my hinky list -especially with the several hour delay until he was reported missing.

I want to know when this child was last seen alive by someone other than mom and step dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129