TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the david w davis version of the name has an extensive record and appears to be on probation, can't imagine it is the same one and they haven't hauled him in?

RSO David W has a birth year of 1963. Jonathans step dad does not look old enough to have a birth year of 63 imvho.

ETA: RSO David W looks his age and looks old enough, imo, to look like the father of Jonathans sd.

RSO David W has a birth year of 1963. Jonathons step dad does not look old enough to have a birth year of 63 imvho

I think after loosing weight he might appear younger. I am this age and find him quite "old" looking compared to the mother.
I checked the videos and this one has closer shots. I find the nose very similar at a side view, also the eyes, all of him really. The ears just give me the only doubt. Maybe i need sleep.
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

I think after loosing weight he might appear younger. I am this age and find him quite "old" looking compared to the mother.
I checked the videos and this one has closer shots. I find the nose very similar at a side view, also the eyes, all of him really. The ears just give me the only doubt. Maybe i need sleep.
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Yea the ears ? Either way the sex offender is in violation. His picture is 2 years old.

It was a good find CSIMayberry. I wonder if the mother has any ties to the Lubbock area.

This is so very disturbing once again. I do not feel good at all with the information that has been provided so far.

IMO the RSO looks his age. I'm a mid 60's baby..... . No way is this the same guy. (and I mod here and the UID -unidentified forum.....)

Old people don't look younger when they lose weight- they get skinny with turkey skin. His employer is listed..... as of 9-10 and lubbock is more than 500 miles from Houston. Can someone tie SD working 500 plus miles away after he married Jonathans mom? Prolly not......

Ears are very off. Nose is off too. RSO looks like he has a possible broken/crooked nose. SD has a straight nose. RSO ears - not even studying the cartilage for the shape- looks like his ears are closer to his head than sds. SDs ears stick out more... Not alot, but enough to be noticable they aren't as close.

I 'study' ears when looking at possible matches to UID's with a great great grandparent who was Chicago pd back around 1900 - and his grandaughter- my great aunt born 1917? taught me ear shape was used to determine paternity long before DNA was available. I don't believe there is enough here to say there is enough to go on....

jmo

Yea the ears ? Either way the sex offender is in violation. His picture is 2 years old.

Not necessarily. He is current elsewhere so unless you can find a link he is in violation due to his photo.... we don't speculate on non compliance without facts.

Tricia's rules on sleuthing RSO's - Looking at RSO's ok. a few posts down they need to be tied to the case or it is off limits.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91068"]New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

FWIW, Lubbock is closer to Amarillo. Which is IIRC a 9 hour drive from Houston. I think distance can rule out. Unless someone can uncover info that Jonathans sd commuted a 9 hour distance.

There is one sex offender listed not far away less than a mile who is a female and her victim was a 12 year old boy back in 2004. I'm sure the police checked her out already. I pray so!

May have already been said, but when I saw the grandmother talking to reporters, I swear she acted as if the child had called his mother. Something about the way she was saying "he" called her. It was as if she already knew who the call was from, that there was no mystery.
Seems odd that he would return home for a moment, perhaps make an emergency phone call to his mother to report something, and then vanishes...
Did he see something at home that he shouldnt have?

I just noted that this article says Jonathan’s father and other relatives live within walking distance from the apartment complex where Jonathan lived with his mother and stepfather.

====

Earlier in the day, police issued an Amber Alert for Jonathan Foster, who was last seen at a north Houston apartment complex Friday afternoon. Jonathan lived at the Villa Nueva Apartments, in the 800 block of Oak, near Shepherd and 43rd.

The boy's mother told police she last saw him at about 1:45 p.m. She reported him missing at about 9:30 p.m., said Sgt. Stuart Harris of HPD's Missing Persons Unit.

The boy lives with his mother and stepfather at the complex. His father and other relatives live within walking distance and he would often spend time at their homes, Harris said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

May have already been said, but when I saw the grandmother talking to reporters, I swear she acted as if the child had called his mother. Something about the way she was saying "he" called her. It was as if she already knew who the call was from, that there was no mystery.
Seems odd that he would return home for a moment, perhaps make an emergency phone call to his mother to report something, and then vanishes...
Did he see something at home that he shouldnt have?

Maybe the he that made the call is DD?

No cloudajo, I've been trying to search google for it...still looking

the strange thing is when I did a reverse address look up for name, the only one that came up Davis was a Gloria Davis

Just revisiting this from video (starting about 1:05):

Reporter: "He was home playing video games when his stepfather says he stopped in, but he was gone just 25 minutes later when his mother came home from work."

DD: "There's no doubt in my mind that he's been snatched."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7867246

Not necessarily. He is current elsewhere so unless you can find a link he is in violation due to his photo.... we don't speculate on non compliance without facts.

Tricia's rules on sleuthing RSO's - Looking at RSO's ok. a few posts down they need to be tied to the case or it is off limits.

New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Title 1 code of criminal proceedures Chapter 62. Art. 62.005. CENTRAL DATA BASE; PUBLIC INFORMATION.(c) ....The department SHALL update the photograph in the data base and on the website anually....

Art. 62.051. REGISTRATION: GENERAL. (C) The resistration form shall require a recent color photograph or, if possable an electronic digital image of the person..(K) A person required to register under this chapter may not refuse or otherwise fail to provide any information required for the accurate completion of the registration form.

All i know is the picture on Texas DPS website is two years old. The Legislature says i can see a recent photo. Somebody is in violation.

I'll just blame it on Gov. Perry and A.G. Gregg Abbott. Perry and Abbott and The Sheriff are in violation.

The sex offender is an innocent bystander. Is that better?

This case is very confusing and strange. What did they do those first days before the case was reported in the news? Did they just wait for him to come back?

Babysitter? A woman with a raspy voice? I'm surprised they don't blame a one-armed man.

Has there been two mysterious phone calls? There was one where this woman with a raspy voice spoke with Jonathan's mother and then there was a call where no-one spoke with her at all? :

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth