TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine that the police have cleared the SD. My thinking is they want them to believe that the cops believe he was kidnapped by someone else hoping this man will lead them to where the boy is or slip up.

May have already been said, but when I saw the grandmother talking to reporters, I swear she acted as if the child had called his mother. Something about the way she was saying "he" called her. It was as if she already knew who the call was from, that there was no mystery.
Seems odd that he would return home for a moment, perhaps make an emergency phone call to his mother to report something, and then vanishes...
Did he see something at home that he shouldnt have?

WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS!

:wagon:

I could be wrong on this but it seems to me there is actually no CLEAR timeline the police can go off of . Also I have my phone set to receive amber alerts...I never got one on Jonathan. I'm not sure why. There was a child missing recently I think from around the same area and I got that one. I watched the video and it set off alarms for me. Now I could be totally off on all of this and I know people react differently but something isn't adding up. Christmas is also a time when ex spouses can argue over the kids. I wonder what kind of order was in place for the Christmas holiday? For instance my stepson was with us from the day school let out until the 26th at noon. I feel like this sweet boy may have a chaotic life..I hope I am wrong.

I just noted that this article says Jonathan’s father and other relatives live within walking distance from the apartment complex where Jonathan lived with his mother and stepfather.

====

Earlier in the day, police issued an Amber Alert for Jonathan Foster, who was last seen at a north Houston apartment complex Friday afternoon. Jonathan lived at the Villa Nueva Apartments, in the 800 block of Oak, near Shepherd and 43rd.

p.m., sThe boy's mother told police she last saw him at about 1:45 p.m. She reported him missing at about 9:30 aid Sgt. Stuart Harris of HPD's Missing Persons Unit.

The boy lives with his mother and stepfather at the complex. His father and other relatives live within walking distance and he would often spend time at their homes, Harris said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

RE bolded by me: How is this possible, for mother to see Jonathan at 1:45 if she was at work receiving the mysterious phone call at that time???

RE bolded by me: How is this possible, for mother to see Jonathan at 1:45 if she was at work receiving the mysterious phone call at that time???

Oh great catch so now we have to wonder if it was a typo by the media or a direct quote by her.

I think that may be a mistake in reporting? Other articles/videos say it was the stepfather who last saw him at about 1:45, when he "stopped in" and then mother got home from work about 25 min later.

who;s duplex where they searching in the video too? From what the news reports is that they supposedly lived in the apartments not in the duplex. Was it Babysitter (zanny), Bio Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Grandmother, or who?

Title 1 code of criminal proceedures Chapter 62. Art. 62.005. CENTRAL DATA BASE; PUBLIC INFORMATION.(c) ....The department SHALL update the photograph in the data base and on the website anually....

Art. 62.051. REGISTRATION: GENERAL. (C) The resistration form shall require a recent color photograph or, if possable an electronic digital image of the person..(K) A person required to register under this chapter may not refuse or otherwise fail to provide any information required for the accurate completion of the registration form.

All i know is the picture on Texas DPS website is two years old. The Legislature says i can see a recent photo. Somebody is in violation.

I'll just blame it on Gov. Perry and A.G. Gregg Abbott. Perry and Abbott and The Sheriff are in violation.

The sex offender is an innocent bystander. Is that better?

Actually a link sourcing your info would be nice.

In all honesty, if you read the RSO's info his place of employment - he was compliant as of September 2010 and his place of employment is more than 500 miles from where this child went missing. We have a thread here for sleuthing absconded RSO's in an entirely different area of WS.. But I digress. Let me ask, how do you not rule out based on a marriage date for mom and step dad of 1 yr ago who are living in Houston area, who have had some kind of interaction with this child until at least November of this year according to other family members?

I'm not seeing how you have not ruled out based on only a photo date. And if he is by chance non complaint I will be happy to find the absconded RSO thread for you.

Cubby
~Moderator

Initial reports by media are often not extremely accurate. But I really don't think they reported him missing right away because it wasn't heard on the scanner rewind last night. That causes me great concern.

Huh? I read it was the father who saw him at 1:45....

All this reminds me of that old song by Chicago:
"Does anybody really know what time it is? Or care - about time??"

I have to wonder if there isn't a presser because LE is still trying to sort out the truth of the matter. :anguish:

The FBI has joined in the search. They're checking in with every registered sex offender in the area.

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

Video that shows the mother talking about the phone calls: http://www.click2houston.com/video/26297603/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024