TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could very well be wrong, but I'm not getting a hinky feeling from the mom nor the stepdad.

The FBI has joined in the search. They're checking in with every registered sex offender in the area.

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

Video that shows the mother talking about the phone calls: http://www.click2houston.com/video/26297603/index.html

I sure hope LE gets phone records quickly in this case. A few have mentioned Ethan Stacy... Aveion Lewis case is screaming loudly here for me. Step dad fakes home invasion/abduction while mom is at work..... and the rest gets only more awful. At least in Ethan and Aveions cases their step fathers fessed up.

I still want to know when someone other than mom or step dad last saw Jonathan alive... A neighbor, someone. When did his extended family last speak with him?

In Aveions case it too was just around the holidays..and I think in cases like this one can only put the extended family off so long....

164758_489088424719_103350909719_5615650_323828_n.jpg

HPD says this pic was taken about 2 weeks ago.

That doesn't look like allergies to me....but I guess it could maybe be.
:(

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489088424719&set=a.103926139719.88638.103350909719

Ya, he doesn't look very good in that pic IMO. He also definitely looks older, like a 12-year-old, than in the other pic I keep seeing.

I listened again and he says "Don't go into all the details about that."

Ya, he doesn't look very good in that pic IMO. He also definitely looks older, like a 12-year-old, than in the other pic I keep seeing.

When I first saw the pic mom was holding of him lastnight, I mentioned that he didn't look 12 but, I agree he looks older and worn-out in this pic.

Seems like it's time to crank up ye olde polygraph machine for use w/mother & stepdad. Has there been any mention of this?

I haven't read all the MSM articles and would like to know IF any of the MSM articles mentioned Jonathan being with a babysitter OR was it that the "babysitter" was only mentioned on NG's show last night (Mon 12/27/10)?

JOE GOMEZ, KTRH NEWSRADIO: Well, Jean, right now, police say little Jonathan Foster was potentially kidnapped from his quiet neighborhood on Christmas Eve. Right now, his disappearance (INAUDIBLE) details around his disappearance are very mysterious, but we have reports that perhaps he was with his baby-sitter, last seen or last seen by his stepfather.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/27/ng.01.html

I got "don't go into all those details honey" but my ears are not doing the southern 'influence' drawl well.

headphones is your friend during times like this and he said "Don't go into details about that" No honey there. lol

I haven't read all the MSM articles and would like to know IF any of the MSM articles mentioned Jonathan being with a babysitter OR was it that the "babysitter" was only mentioned on NG's show last night (Mon 12/27/10)?

JOE GOMEZ, KTRH NEWSRADIO: Well, Jean, right now, police say little Jonathan Foster was potentially kidnapped from his quiet neighborhood on Christmas Eve. Right now, his disappearance (INAUDIBLE) details around his disappearance are very mysterious, but we have reports that perhaps he was with his baby-sitter, last seen or last seen by his stepfather.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/27/ng.01.html

Jonathan hasn't been seen since Friday afternoon. He had run home from a babysitter's house. He was home playing video games when his stepfather says he stopped in, but Jonathan was gone just 25 minutes later when his mother came home from work.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

bbm

It makes sense he was alone in the apartment. I do not see a babysitter in this. He's too old for one. At 12 I was alone at home all the time. Of course with the doors locked.
I did read that it was not the mother's apartment though. Who's was it and why was his SD there if it wasn't the apartment they all lived in?

I see this location with how he was missing as two ways, unfortunately - depends on which position you are looking with.

SD- missing from babysitters house (because he stated he came home for a game, then left according to first reporting - it's been jumbled about in the past 10-hours.)

Babysitter- he left here and went to his house. (SD admits to him making it home, but he left.)

That is conflicting, but this really depends on if there is a babysitter or not, and also what is this foul play the aren't announcing.

And, on the picture, I think it's okay to realize that he just moved in with his mom and that may not be a picture from living with her. It appears conditions (nurturing wise) were great with the aunt and grandmother.

Someone earlier stated that they had ADD here, and not sure if they were on medication or not, but can side effects be explained for us? I know that when my sister took Aderall she dang near became another person and she became nocturnal for quite some time.

The "reporting" on the news about the phone calls the mother received are really what has me tangled at this point, and I hope that LE has a presser to clarify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen