TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunt Reneeloveyou, I would hold your hand if I could! I hope you hear something soon, especially if it is not Jonathan.

Body found in a dumpster. OMG

!
Houston police received a call at about 9:30am. There were reports of a body in a dumpster, but it appears instead to be partially concealed in a drainage culvert surrounded by grass, just off the road. The scene is in an industrial area in the 900 block of East Hardy.

I dont like that news, I hope it is wrong!!

Are the people listening to scanners today?

Here is a map, but have to admit I am not too clear on the hardy road, there are several in this area:

lOFIn.png

A: JP home
B: Where body has been found

ETA: 15 mins in traffic

What would the time be straight down Crosstimbers?

I just mapped it - it's not far from where he was last seen.

Straight line down W. 43rd (turns into Crosstimbers at N. Shepard). 3.4 miles to East Hardy.

Then left to 900 East Hardy.

I hope this is NOT Jonathan :(

I fear the worst, that is too close.

What would the time be straight down Crosstimbers?

A poster above ended with that result, for some reason I get a huge list of Hardy's and had to pick the one most appropriate to the news article.

Without traffic, in my search, came up 10 minutes. I could assume a straight shot would be even less than that, but a local could REALLY help us out in this one.

I don't know - doesn't sound from the tone of this that it could be Jonathan:

"Houston police said they got a call about a burned body along Schilder Drive near East Hardy Road at about 9:30 a.m.

The person's identity and the cause of their death has not been released.

Anyone with information is asked to call the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 713-308-3600 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.Houston police said they got a call about a burned body along Schilder Drive near East Hardy Road at about 9:30 a.m.

The person's identity and the cause of their death has not been released.

Anyone with information is asked to call the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 713-308-3600 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26299702/detail.html

also, my Google maps is telling me that the route from where he was last seen to Schilder Drive off Hardy Toll Road - has tolls.

tolls mean cameras.

Picture of what I think the dumpster location is according to Google Earth (screenshot)

Untitled3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member