TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fwiw.... this buffalo bayou area is soooo filled with crime that there is actually a "bayou body count" for all the bodies found.....

The body was discovered about 9:30 a.m. by a passerby walking his dog in Tony Marron Park off North York near Navigation, police said

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=North+York+near+Navigation+houston+tx&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.089971,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Navigation+Blvd+%40+York+St&ll=29.755585,-95.334034&spn=0.027607,0.038581&t=h&z=15"]MAP[/ame]

Buffalo Bayou is very industrialized the further east you go - it becomes the Houston Ship Channel. Its a rough part of town.

The pic with darkness under his eyes: reminds me of dark eye syndrome... just a natural occurrence for some people. Matthew Gray Gubler has it and doesn't allow makeup artist to hide his when he is on set (Criminal Minds)

<snip>

The FBI and Texas Equusearch are assisting in the search. They spent time this morning mapping out search strategies. They're starting their search at the apartment complex where Jonathan lives and then expanding from there. They're looking for any clues that may lead to his location, including a portable or cordless phone which is missing from the home.

more here

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

The body was discovered about 9:30 a.m. by a passerby walking his dog in Tony Marron Park off North York near Navigation, police said

MAP

Buffalo Bayou is very industrialized the further east you go - it becomes the Houston Ship Channel. Its a rough part of town.

This is a great map, thank you for posting.
Also, I think I could be confused, can someone tell me if JP was reported missing from "N Shepherd Dr & W 43rd St
Houston, TX 77018" - or has that changed and I have missed that information.

Thanks!

Did Jonathan try to call his mother at work and was stopped? Was the phone used as a weapon so had to be disposed of?

I'm stuck with those phone calls:

""I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up.""

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

1. WHEN did she receive the information about her son trying to reach her?
2. WHAT did she do when she heard that there was an emergency? Did she try to call him? Or call her husband/boy's grandmother/father/anyone?
3. If she saw him at about 1:45 pm and those two phone calls came about 1:45 - 2.10 pm, WHERE was she then? On her way to work? So his son called him just minutes after she left to work?
4. WHY would a kidnapper call her?

All I know is that if my son called me saying there was an emergency I would drop everything and go home asap. If I didn't speak with him myself I would phone him on my way, if I didn't get any answer I would phone just about everyone I know.

I don't think the children should decide where they want to live. They don't know the whole situation and history of a person they want to live with. If I understood correct, he was doing fine living with his aunt. Then he moved to live with his grandparents and thereafter with his mother and her husband. He wanted that himself but it is in fact the responsible adults who should make these decisions. I see the aunt as the only responsible one here.

I hope a stranger took him, that way he might return. I have my own theory but it's not good, I hope I'm wrong.

New video about search.

Starting at about 1:30:

Reporter: "Also, they are looking for a portable or cordless home phone, which was missing from the boy's home."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=7867467

parents are not searching however the SD did show up. WTH...of course if your guilty you want to know what LE knows huh, maybe lead them in another direction....gosh I'm so cynical these days.

This is a great map, thank you for posting.
Also, I think I could be confused, can someone tell me if JP was reported missing from "N Shepherd Dr & W 43rd St
Houston, TX 77018" - or has that changed and I have missed that information.

Thanks!

I haven't seen it change - as far as I've read, that was his last known location.

I haven't had a chance to read back and/or read the news reports of the bodies found today, but as a local I wanted to chime in...

Buffalo Bayou and Schilder / Hardy Toll seem close on the map, however, I can tell you that driving that distance on ANY day in Houston would take much longer than what any mapquest or online maps state. My guess would be 30 mins...minimum...and that's a "good traffic day"...but, I don't frequent that route, for this exact reason.

Either way...Hardy Toll / Shilder is consider North East Houston and the Buffalo Bayou is considered East Houston...he went missing in NW Houston...which might seem insignificant to some, however, in a city this size...it really is significant.

Although I agree that anything could've happened to lead to him being taken to NE or E Houston...these findings are unfortunately a very common occurrence in Houston; and considering the distance and time it would take to travel any route, IF he were actually in the 43rd / Sheperd area; I don't think either of them are related...could be wrong...but there are way to many other places to dump a body in Houston.

I hope it's not him. Earlier today I did a google search with body found houston, tx and there have been more than a few of them in the last month.

"...
Police are investigating the death of person whose apparently burned body was discovered early this morning in a ditch in northeast Houston. The body was found near a culvert in the 1500 block of Schilder near Hardy Toll Road.
Investigators are not releasing any information about the person's identity or the condition. However, arson investigators are at the scene. ..."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

Body count at 3, Houston is scarey to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member