TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this comment referring to the burned body near east hardy or the body from tony marron park with what seemed to be reddish blonde hair (the bayou body found by the man walking his dog)

Pretty sure it's the Bayou one.

Is this comment referring to the burned body near east hardy or the body from tony marron park with what seemed to have reddish blonde hair (the bayou body found by the man walking his dog)

I believe this is the redish-blonde hair floating in the Bayou.

Maybe I posted the wrong link... I have a thousand links going.

10 catroxcor 12/28/10 12:49 PM EST

This is sooo sad, all the crime that is surrounding us. This was down the street from my house. It was a woman that was found dead.... I have no idea who she was.... but my heart goes out to her Family... =( may she RIP

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7867856

could it be this girl?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26204294/detail.html

eta: nevermind, probably not her as Tiffany Molina has brown hair.

Is this comment referring to the burned body near east hardy or the body from tony marron park with what seemed to have reddish blonde hair (the bayou body found by the man walking his dog)

The arson related fire off of Hardy. It was submitted via comment (a local) saying it was a female who died.

It was ME that clearly didn't see all the comments posted. OMG ... :banghead: Thank you for posting the username etc. That helps out an old lady a lot! :crazy:

It's not your fault you didn't notice it Patty, they hide the middle comments and you have to click to see them. :crazy:

Do we know where the step-father works?

I am beginning to feel the body found on Hardy in the Industrial Park maybe Jonathan. :(

The arson related fire off of Hardy. It was submitted via comment (a local) saying it was a female who died.

oh. ok. thank you. so we still have no idea if the buffalo bayou person with the flannel shirt and reddish blonde hair is a woman or a man.

oh. ok. thank you. so we still have no idea if the buffalo bayou person with the flannel shirt and reddish blonde hair is a woman or a man.

the comment about the Buffalo Bayou body being a woman, was posted on the Hardy Toll body article.

But no, we don't know anything yet.

The body could even be a homeless woman or prostitute not even reported missing yet :(

It was on the article about the original burned body, NOT the body in the water where the comment said it was a WOMAN that was found. She doesn't specifically state which body she is referring to, but it is on the article about the burned body.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7867856

If she is talking about the body the article refers to, that makes me feel a bit better. I thought it was likely a woman because of the burning of the body... but that's not 100% of course.

Now for a verification on that body and something on the body in the water as well.

the comment about the Buffalo Bayou body being a woman, was posted on the Hardy Toll body article.

But no, we don't know anything yet.

the person who posted the comment in the east hardy article didn't say they were commenting on the other body found at the buffalo bayou. since they are commenting in the east hardy article they are commenting on that body being a woman, i would believe.

maybe i am reading the wrong comment.

posted by catroxcor

This was down the street from my house. It was a woman that was found dead....

The comments in the articles are as confusing as the articles regarding what happened to Jonathan.

This does not refer to the cell phone we've heard about from Aunt Renee. Are they saying that he may have taken the home phone handset when he left or was taken? Maybe he did not realize that it would not work unless it was within close range of the home? That could explain a 'hang-up" call, but I'm not convinced the calls weren't staged or made up by Mom and SD.

If J used the home phone to call her work he is not going to block the number. If J used the cell he is not going to block. What bussiness does not have caller id? I can see how maybe perp. got the cell and he went for the home phone and ran. But there would be a record at the phone company. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member