TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant go by what the discovered body is wearing. It went from the parents saying there was no missing jacket to a grey hoodie...losts of diff stories....imo

also, my Google maps is telling me that the route from where he was last seen to Schilder Drive off Hardy Toll Road - has tolls.

tolls mean cameras.

Crosstimbers is a straight shot to Hardy street, and does not have any tolls. There is a Hardy street that is different than the Hardy Tollway.

What streets or highways run along the Buffalo Bayou?

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=800+Oak+Street,+Houston,+TX&daddr=Buffalo+Bayou,+Houston,+TX&hl=en&geocode=FaFBxwEd5h1Q-imhnJ3LlcdAhjG5Y1ih6OPbkA%3BFakHxgEd0fVL-inTc6BK1N5AhjFLjcl1wabIng&mra=ls&sll=29.70207,-95.575562&sspn=0.2505,0.445976&ie=UTF8&ll=29.799539,-95.558395&spn=0.250257,0.445976&z=12"]800 Oak St, Houston, TX 77018 to Buffalo Bayou - Google Maps[/ame]

I10

Sounds like its down by the ship channel (Navigation) - southeast side of town

Crosstimbers is a straight shot to Hardy street, and does not have any tolls. There is a Hardy street that is different than the Hardy Tollway.

ok, thanks.

I had it mapped from Crosstimbers to Hardy Toll at Schilder - which is where the body was found.

Houston area has 2.3 million people. Largest city in Texas; 4th largest in the U.S.
Theres going to be alot of murders.

I am praying for Jonathan. Please don't be him.

my gosh someone could have dumped both bodies looking at the map, one would dump one at the hardy dump and proceed onward to dump the other...almost can see the way the car traveled.

And, where does it start/end? It's major intersections; parks, bike trails, etc. etc.

Buffalo Bayou has a huge watershed, it would be more efficient to list what doesnt intersect it.

I saw Navigation in the link, I think its a Blvd.

Not to be arguementative, but I think that a person would have had plenty of time to conceal a body and move it from place to place thruout the weekend. No police report at all until he had been missing over 7 hours, and even then, it wasn't properly or immediately investigated. It was Monday before detectives got the case, according to the reports we've had posted here so far.

If you ever want to get away with a crime, do it on Christmas Eve in Houston...and that's coming from me, a police chief's wife! I am very pro- law enforcement but carelessness such as this is unacceptable! I can guarantee you, if this happened in our city in the middle of the night on any holiday, someone would be on call to handle it properly, and at least one assistant cheif would be there to see that that no stone was left unturned!

http://www.buffalobayou.org/

Buffalo Bayou

There is also a street, a city and several clubs/restaurants that carry the same name.

LjjPt.png

I had to start with [A] last location seen and the Bayou bike trail. The water itself can not be placed in googlemaps.

Poor Jonathan. Seemed that all he wanted was to be with his mom. That's where the responsible adults in his life need to take a stand. Changing stories really make it seem like the SD and maybe the mom are involved and know exactly what happened. I hope neither of these bodies are him, but I am not feeling optimistic for his safe return. Damn it, this is just not right. Why can't parents leave these poor children alone?

Tim, this morning:

"..."Today we're getting a little bit more aggressive than we were yesterday," Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said. "Yesterday was an investigative day with law enforcement. Investigators got several calls during the night with some possible leads, some possible areas. We got calls at our office. We met with homicide this morning. They gave us the areas they wanted us to search."

Miller said searchers will concentrate on nine sections of the neighborhood. ..."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26298521/detail.html

OMG... We see so many cases, and some affect us more than others. For some reason, one WSer will latch on to one case but not another, etc, etc. For me, this little boy's picture looks just like a cousin of mine when he was younger - and the divorce, custody issues, living elsewhere (if that's true), allergies (maybe), ADHD, etc--- so similar.

When I read a body had been found, I got sick to my stomach. So sad... :(

interesting.

Jonathan's last known location is pretty much center.

eta: the body found first posted was found at 900 East Hardy, alongside Schilder Drive.

Exactly what I saw, you can almost see a car traveling. Ok for pure speculation suppose the SD wanted LE to focus away from him, It wouldn't be too far fetched for him to nab someone else and off them too. There was another amber alert right? When was that amber alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension