TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't go into all of the details, baby"

Regarding that, he could simply have been reminding her what LE would have coached them about what to say and what not to say to the public.

Jmo. Though I get a bad feeling about the whole thing. Too many lies. And it isn't a very nice area at all.

headphones is your friend during times like this and he said "Don't go into details about that" No honey there. lol

He was also squeezing the heck out of her shoulder, right at the nape of her neck, so much so that she was being rocked back and forth. If she doesn't have a bruise this morning I'm sure it's at least sore! He is obvoiusly trying to shut her up.

IMO, he knows from experience that when lying, it is better to say too little than to keep talking and contradict yourself. He is not looking out for her or trying to protect the integrity of the investigation...this guy is intimidating her into covering his own butt.

All my opinion, of course!

It makes sense he was alone in the apartment. I do not see a babysitter in this. He's too old for one. At 12 I was alone at home all the time. Of course with the doors locked.
I did read that it was not the mother's apartment though. Who's was it and why was his SD there if it wasn't the apartment they all lived in?

It's my understanding that SD and Mom were split up and living in separate places.
Then again, who knows ...with all the different stories being told.

I am now sooooo cynical, sooo jaded. At my age, what I've seen in my own extended family and with friends, and being at WS so long, I get the hink first, then sort it out by reading everyones' posts.
I'd make a terrible juror!

So, that being said.... anyone see actual tears....wet, running down the face tears on the family members who have done TV shorts?

my son is 13 and just hit 100 but at 12 he was very skinny....so much that his knees looked huge and out of proportion to his body....i could see his shoulder blades in his back.....it looked horrible however, he ate like a pig......imo, being skinny could be nothing

It's very hard to tell by photos if it is just shading under his eyes or if they are dark circles or even black eyes.

IMO, at the age of 12 young boys really start growing and may appear thin whereas he is probably normal in weight.

My son had dark circles under his eyes as a preteen and teen as he suffered from allergies.

I haven't read all the MSM articles and would like to know IF any of the MSM articles mentioned Jonathan being with a babysitter OR was it that the "babysitter" was only mentioned on NG's show last night (Mon 12/27/10)?

JOE GOMEZ, KTRH NEWSRADIO: Well, Jean, right now, police say little Jonathan Foster was potentially kidnapped from his quiet neighborhood on Christmas Eve. Right now, his disappearance (INAUDIBLE) details around his disappearance are very mysterious, but we have reports that perhaps he was with his baby-sitter, last seen or last seen by his stepfather.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/27/ng.01.html

Just for info, the mother herself earlier stated Jonathan was at a babysitter's.

Start at about 1:25 in this December 27th video:

Reporter: "Davis says on Christmas Eve in the afternoon, Jonathan was at a babysitter's house, just a few doors down from where they live, but he ran home to grab a video game."

Angela Davis (Jonathan's mother): "He was supposed to run home and go get it, and go back to the babysitter's, and apparently he never made it."

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Yes, the "don't give all the details" thing is a huge red flag. Why is he trying to control the story? See how the mother pauses when he says this and is clearly calculating for just a moment.

Also, that aggressive comforting stuff he's doing, rubbing/patting her shoulder -- I feel like I've seen it before. It's like, Don't screw up, honey, I'm RIGHT here beside you...

I'll feel terrible if I'm off-base, of course... all MOO

I expect arrests soon. These two are liars IMO and I am not believing their tales.

I dont like that news, I hope it is wrong!!

Are the people listening to scanners today?

Here is a map, but have to admit I am not too clear on the hardy road, there are several in this area:

lOFIn.png

A: JP home
B: Where body has been found

ETA: 15 mins in traffic

can someone remind me why hardy street sounds familiar? tyia

If that's the body under the blue tarp, it looks small compared to the men standing by it.

Stomach is hurting.

Yes, the "don't give all the details" thing is a huge red flag. Why is he trying to control the story? See how the mother pauses when he says this and is clearly calculating for just a moment.

Also, that aggressive comforting stuff he's doing, rubbing/patting her shoulder -- I feel like I've seen it before. It's like, Don't screw up, honey, I'm RIGHT here beside you...

I'll feel terrible if I'm off-base, of course... all MOO

Ron Cummings and Misty Croslin--- that's where!

He was also squeezing the heck out of her shoulder, right at the nape of her neck, so much so that she was being rocked back and forth. If she doesn't have a bruise this morning I'm sure it's at least sore! He is obvoiusly trying to shut her up.

IMO, he knows from experience that when lying, it is better to say too little than to keep talking and contradict yourself. He is not looking out for her or trying to protect the integrity of the investigation...this guy is intimidating her into covering his own butt.

All my opinion, of course!

Do we know where SD was? where he worked ?

can someone remind me why hardy street sounds familiar? tyia

I just mapped it - it's not far from where he was last seen.

Straight line down W. 43rd (turns into Crosstimbers at N. Shepard). 3.4 miles to East Hardy.

Then left to 900 East Hardy.

I hope this is NOT Jonathan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members