TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the playmate's Mom who had been posting on the ABC thread last night - just got posting privileges this morning for this site. Local news just broke in with the news of the burned body found....am in agony with the thought that it might be Jonathan. This is a child I am very close with and also with his family....

Welcome LovingMom... Thank you for joining us. My heart is heavy for you and your family right now... :(

This is moving really fast, so not sure if this has been posted yet...

<snipped>

CAR TOWED FROM APARTMENT UNIT OF MISSING BOY!

A 1990's model tan colored Mercedes Benz was towed away by the Houston Police Department just after noon Tuesday.

The missing boy's parents were also driven away by HPD detectives in separate units just after the Mercedes was towed.

There was no indication the parents were taken into custody.

Meanwhile, volunteers from Texas Equusearch appear to be in standby mode until they hear word from detectives on the case.

http://carey2.blogspot.com/

I heard that call for the tow - but nothing indicated it was related. But they did go to a private channel after - so maybe.

I am the playmate's Mom who had been posting on the ABC thread last night - just got posting privileges this morning for this site. Local news just broke in with the news of the burned body found....am in agony with the thought that it might be Jonathan. This is a child I am very close with and also with his family....

Welcome to Websleuths, we are glad to have you with us.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) We don't know it is this dear sweet boy yet - but it is someone's someone and a child at that. We are here to support you either way and if it is Jonathan we will fight like hell for justice.

Sadly, i have found out more about what is going on with Jonathan through this site than anywhere else....the Grandma is my closest neighbor - I am about to go over to see how she is but have not seen any evidence that she is home. We are all in agony with the waiting now...

Welcome to our Family, I am so very sorry that it is under these circumstances we are a great group of people who only want to help if there is every anything I can do please feel free to let me know, We are praying for Johnathan and your family. God Bless.

My son knows Jonathan is missing but we are trying to protect him from all the details right now because so much is misinformation. How do you tell your child that one of his best friends may have come to harm?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) We don't know it is this dear sweet boy yet - but it is someone's someone and a child at that. We are here to support you either way and if it is Jonathan we will fight like hell for justice.[/QUOTE]

BBM AMEN

I wouldn't tell them till you know for sure he's not going to come home ok :(
I'm so sorry for your family :(

My son knows Jonathan is missing but we are trying to protect him from all the details right now because so much is misinformation. How do you tell your child that one of his best friends may have come to harm?

ah This makes me so sad. pls give your son a hug from me.

Sadly, i have found out more about what is going on with Jonathan through this site than anywhere else....the Grandma is my closest neighbor - I am about to go over to see how she is but have not seen any evidence that she is home. We are all in agony with the waiting now...
From what I have seen her and the family in the Ozarks area really LOVE Jonathon - please give her a hug from us.

With limited information and IF the step-father worked at a Lawnmower Company on Stella Link Road based SOLELY on the insignia on his shirt, the map shows the distances:

A = Stella Link Road (University Lawnmower Center)

2 = Oak Street near Garden Oaks (assuming this is where they live)

B = 900 block of East Hardy Road

or second photo would reflect Hardy Toll Road

C = Hardy Toll Road

Attachments

• Distance.JPG
    Distance.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Hardy Toll Road.JPG
    Hardy Toll Road.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.