TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving Mom, I don't know if you can answer this or if you even know, but since Friday do you know if the Step Dad has a criminal background or has any substance abuse problems?

All of Jonathan's family love him so much, from his Aunt & Uncle in Missouri to his Grandma and his Mom, too - she has had problems in the past but truly loves her children. So many possibilities of what may have happened are twisting around in my head but my DH and I are fearing the worst.

Sadly, i have found out more about what is going on with Jonathan through this site than anywhere else....the Grandma is my closest neighbor - I am about to go over to see how she is but have not seen any evidence that she is home. We are all in agony with the waiting now...

Was he ever at your house the day he went missing?

Did he actually leave your home to get video games?

if so, what time did he leave?

I'm wondering, who usually drove the car that was towed? Was it the Mother or Stepfather?

I have not seen Jonathan since a few days before Christmas; he is living with Mom now but was over here visiting - I saw him walking down the street. My son was grounded that day and could not play so we did not talk to him. Mom lives on the Northwest side of town, we are in NE Harris county outside the city limits. It was my understanding from his Grandma that he was at his Mom's house on the NW side when he went missing.

Is it his other relatives he lived out of state with then?

I have not seen Jonathan since a few days before Christmas; he is living with Mom now but was over here visiting - I saw him walking down the street. My son was grounded that day and could not play so we did not talk to him. Mom lives on the Northwest side of town, we are in NE Harris county outside the city limits. It was my understanding from his Grandma that he was at his Mom's house on the NW side when he went missing.

Thank you for answering my questions.

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) to you and your whole family and especially your son.

He lived with his Aunt & Uncle in Missouri up until last November, when he came to live with his Grandma here on the NE side of Houston.

if the body is not Jonathan then why was search called off?

I am the playmate's Mom who had been posting on the ABC thread last night - just got posting privileges this morning for this site. Local news just broke in with the news of the burned body found....am in agony with the thought that it might be Jonathan. This is a child I am very close with and also with his family....

Welcome and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I am glad you were able to get posting privileges.

Were you also able to get verified as a local insider to post information that you might have, which has not been made public yet? I ask because I want to make sure that your posts get to stay and we all want to be here for you / with you as you and your family experience such a tragedy. Since it's the rule here at WS, I wanted to make sure you knew ahead of time. I copied / pasted this from another thread...just in case. Again..hugs to you and your family.

copied/pasted from other WS thread:

This is the information Tricia will need for members wanting to post as verified insiders/case players.

Also, anyone who knows a main player in a case, or the victims family and wishes to post as an 'insider' to the case must be verified by Tricia Griffith the owner of Websleuths. We do this to protect the integrity of the case and discussion.

Tricia can be emailed at tgrif@xmission.com . She will need a your real name, your WS user name, your telephone number and a good time to reach you (no one but Tricia will have this info),. If anyone wishes to post as an insider please email Tricia so you can be a verified poster.

IMO Because they are fairly certain it's him. Until he is offically identified by the M.E. they can't say so.

LovingMom, welcome! I am so glad that you are here!

(If you feel comfortable answering.)

Are your kids aware of the police investigation? I am sure that this would be an eye-opener for any youngster. If they are like mine, they think that moms like us are way over-protective! Has your child/children thought to give you any details about Jonathan or his family that seems strange, now that he is missing?

I have had aquaintances with parents of grown children who want so badly for their adult child to be successful and happy that they are unable to see just how messed up their grown kid is. It's like they have blinders so they won't see what is obvious to everyone else. Do you get that impression of Jonathan's Grandma? Do you think she is able to tell if her daughter is being honest with her? Could she be "guilted" into helping them to cover up what she might believe to be an accident?

If my questions are too intrusive, please feel fine about not answering!

I am gald that your child/ren is safe, and I am sorry a child has to deal with this harsh reality. Thanks for being a good mom!

Investigators have not said if it may be the body of Jonathan Foster, a 12-year-old boy who disappeared on Christmas Eve.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26299702/detail.html

THEY may not even know yet. They may believe it is and waiting to search until they can tell for sure. Kind of like they thought that body was Debbie Narveaz over by Hoover Dam (it wasn't.)

I don't know how they could be sure it's him and not Jaidin Marin, if they can't even tell the age or gender of the child. Or even another child such as a Precious Doe case where the child isn't reported missing.

I ask for your understanding when I tell you that I would rather not mention personal details about Jonathan's family such as where they work, or whether they have any type of questionable past until we have more information as to who might be involved in this. Don't want anyone jumping to unfavorable conclusions or making accusations right now - it is easy to draw unfair conclusions when we don't have all the facts. Believe me, the police are holding the cards right now and have all the pertinent information. Even families tend to turn on each other during situations like these, so the best thing we can do is keep an open mind, IMO.

Someone earlier said Tricia is not around and to PM another mod for approval.

With limited information and IF the step-father worked at a Lawnmower Company on Stella Link Road based SOLELY on the insignia on his shirt, the map shows the distances:

A = Stella Link Road (University Lawnmower Center)

2 = Oak Street near Garden Oaks (assuming this is where they live)

B = 900 block of East Hardy Road

or second photo would reflect Hardy Toll Road

C = Hardy Toll Road

B is incorrect for the burned body location, it's 1500 Schilder near Hardy Toll Road.

I ask for your understanding when I tell you that I would rather not mention personal details about Jonathan's family such as where they work, or whether they have any type of questionable past until we have more information as to who might be involved in this. Don't want anyone jumping to unfavorable conclusions or making accusations right now - it is easy to draw unfair conclusions when we don't have all the facts. Believe me, the police are holding the cards right now and have all the pertinent information. Even families tend to turn on each other during situations like these, so the best thing we can do is keep an open mind, IMO.

That is understandable, I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members