TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in the fact that the house phone is missing and the Mom received an emergency hang up call.

If you got an emergency call at work and you had a 12 year old wouldn't you call the SD or Babysitter to make sure he was OK ASAP!? When a mother gets a call like that I can only assume you think about your kid.

Speculating but if JF went to go get a video game and surprised SD who may have not been alone in the home- he may have ran out with the house phone to call his mom at work. The range of the phone can't be too far so figure he had to have been stopped in the parking lot- makes a lot of sense that they would tow the car in this case.

The unidentified body was found miles from the home had to be transported somehow. SD has a lot of explaining to do - he's had time to compile a story- the really telling info is what he told the police before he had time to think - a bunch of zig zagging facts - reminds me of CMA.

That's when they should put out an Amber Alert anyway, let the parents think they are being believed, separate them and lock them into statements! :banghead:

They originally said he was too old for an Amber Alert and he was considered a run away.

A ball was dropped here, imo.

News just announced that the body has gone to the Medical Examiner and now we will have to wait. This could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

I'm really interested in the fact that the house phone is missing and the Mom received an emergency hang up call.

If you got an emergency call at work and you had a 12 year old wouldn't you call the SD or Babysitter to make sure he was OK ASAP!? When a mother gets a call like that I can only assume you think about your kid.

Speculating but if JF went to go get a video game and surprised SD who may have not been alone in the home- he may have ran out with the house phone to call his mom at work. The range of the phone can't be too far so figure he had to have been stopped in the parking lot- makes a lot of sense that they would tow the car in this case.

The unidentified body was found miles from the home had to be transported somehow. SD has a lot of explaining to do - he's had time to compile a story- the really telling info is what he told the police before he had time to think - a bunch of zig zagging facts - reminds me of CMA.

Welcome to Websleuths

I really do not think that LE still believes it is a kidnapping.

Written at 3:14 PM EST
It's so hard to tell what LE believes based on when the article is publised.
Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 1:48 PM CST or 2:48 PM EST. The article was only a half hour old when I read it! :banghead:

If it is Jonathon, they may have a pretty good idea that it is him, from his overbite.

I will never understand what makes parents or step parents do these things, never.

Written at 3:14 PM EST
It's so hard to tell what LE believes based on when the article is publised.
Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 1:48 PM CST or 2:48 PM EST. The article was only a half hour old when I read it! :banghead:

True, it seems like we are reading slightly different versions from all the news sites.

let's not forget the interesting info. that there was a tip leading to the burned body "in a dumpster" though it was found close by. I have no doubt this will be solved swiftly.

They originally said he was too old for an Amber Alert and he was considered a run away.

Honestly, in this particular case I think they did exactly what I described above with the exception of issuing the alert asap. IMO They were right in suspecting foul play along w/ parental involvement. But what if they were wrong? I think they should always err on the side of the child's safety and issue the alert regardless.

I will never understand what makes parents or step parents do these things, never.

Sounds like these peeps have had trouble taking care of JF. He's been shuffled around from relative to relative. Anyone know how long this "SD" has been in the picture.

They may not have dental records yet, since he was barely in Texas a month, and the holidays, etc...otherwise I would think the ID could be done fairly quickly that way...

If the mom and/or step father are not involved, it will be a surprise, only due to the seemingly changing of stories...delay in reporting, etc. But I will (try to) keep an open mind...

They originally said he was too old for an Amber Alert and he was concerned a run away.

I can't understand no AA either, at all! However, if i recall, the information about them saying he was too old was etc., was taken from comments on news reports, right?

If so, then my thinking is that they told someone / family that in order to keep from tipping their hand...and now that it's being questioned...they have to come out with the real reason.

Not sure if that makes sense? Essentially, if the info about the runaway and AA has only been stated in comments from others on news stations, and not from LE themselves...I have to think there's a reason that they did that, or that the stories were miscommunicated in some way...NOT that it makes it any better or right...just my thoughts.

I still wanna know where exactly this "babysitter" story came from exactly?

this is the worst news. I just new in my heart he was nolonger here. It is still so sad. I hope Grandma has someone with her. She is going to need someone strong to help her threw this.

So many children lately that have gone back to live with the maternal parent and died. So sad for the ones who make that decision to send them back thinking the parent has changed and will protect the child.

I could be mistaken, but I think that a parent or stepparent can be charged with kidnapping if the other parent, (or the one with legal custody), does not give permission for that person to take the child. Clear as mud?

If stepdad took him or allowed someone else to take him and did not bring him back, it's kidnap IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required