TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KTRKHouston Houston news

There is movement in the missing boy's case. Equusearch has stopped their search. Stay with abc13.com for latest

http://twitter.com/#!/KTRKHouston

Sooo - this could be really good news, or not good news that TES has stopped searching.

I am just wondering why she waited so long. Tops had it been me, I would of called within 30 minutes... after I had checked with a few friends and maybe the relatives down the road.

That's why I want to know what time she came home from work. I know it's been reported she received the phone calls shortly after 1:45 and was home 25 minutes later, but it's also been reported that she last saw Jonathan at 1:45. So it's still all very confusing to me.

If J used the home phone to call her work he is not going to block the number. If J used the cell he is not going to block. What bussiness does not have caller id? I can see how maybe perp. got the cell and he went for the home phone and ran. But there would be a record at the phone company. Right?

Most Chain bussineses do not have caller I.D.

The home phone records willl show if he made a call or not and show the number called.

small burned body found....tes stopping search...movement in the case
not looking good at all....

KTRKHouston Houston news

There is movement in the missing boy's case. Equusearch has stopped their search. Stay with abc13.com for latest

http://twitter.com/#!/KTRKHouston

Sooo - this could be really good news, or not good news that TES has stopped searching.

Oh no, I think it's bad news. Between the news saying there was a small burned body found and TES stopping the search it sounds really bad. :(

Either someone confessed or they found the body. Either way, it's gonna be bad news I'm afraid.

I just hope a confession is what lead to the discovery of his little body.

R.I.P. Little Dude

It makes no sense to me that it took nearly 8 hours to call the police clearly knowing there was a phone call "allegedly" to the mother at work, of which, was believed to be her son.

Maybe that's how long it took to concoct stories, touch base with anyone who might help w/coverups or alibis.

why would a babysitter allow him to go out alone? I DO NOT allow my 14 much less 12 yr old go roaming around our neighborhood alone. Just amazing....I think there is more to the babysitters story. Something about this case seems fishy.

I heard a story today from friends of family members in North Texas, they were explaining how great it was the children, all in Elementary School, could ride their bikes just two blocks away. I dang near flipped my wig but didn't want to install fear into them. Where they live is just a few miles where the woman was ambushed and drove out of state after the her kidnappers made her drive around Dallas to make withdrawals.

I don't know Houston very well, been there only twice (and it was an in-and-out affair), so depending on the conditions of the neighborhood and the social and parenting environment, I don't think it's too strange to let a a child walk back home... 2 doors down.

I personally would never do it but that's only because I am a member of WS.

burned a body in another location then dumped in that ditch...that sounds like someone who had some time....so sad. :(

I think he was already dead when mommy went off to work and she knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892