TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo :( :( Even if it's not THIS little boys, it's some other child :(

my son is 13 and he runs around in the neighborhood....i don't really worry too much. We have 2 rso's and he knows where they live and steers clear of their houses. Most the time though he usually stays where i can hear or see him

Next the step-father and mother will be arrested.

I just felt that the body on Hardy was Jonathan. :cry:

No, someone close that wants to get rid of evidence. imo

Well.. that too. The parents are goin' down for this one. There are too many discrepancies in the timeline and the stories they are giving.

No, someone close that wants to get rid of evidence. imo

After the Debolt case, I feel more confident that police and FBI can work together to put the puzzle together on bodies that are burned.

I really feel for the aunt and grandmother of this little boy right now.

someone who doesn't want the body identified.....

I guess it's just so atypical. We see women burned by the men in their life. We don't generally see it with kids.

Cecilia Harris is an exception I guess... so I guess this shouldn't surprise me.

It certainly strengthens the "close to the victim" theory. Not many sex offenders are going to take the time to do that. I guess they might to destroy evidence.

But where would someone who lived in an apartment complex have burned a body in Houston? :waitasec:

Attachments

• Scene where body found.jpg
    Scene where body found.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 65
ok - now my blood pressure is going thru the ceiling - wtf-wtf-wtf-wtf-WTF is the matter with people!!!!?!!!!!!

I'm so disgusted and filled with anger right now I could spit nails!

After the Debolt case, I feel more confident that police and FBI can work together to put the puzzle together on bodies that are burned.

I really feel for the aunt and grandmother of this little boy right now.

My deepest condolences.

me too.

Burning a body is typically an act of rage or of some sort of psychopathic offender. Either this little guy was killed by someone who had very strong feelings toward him (love and rage are very closely related due to the intensity of the emotions), or he ran into one of those sadistic psychopaths that have a little pyro streak in them and like to see things burn. Either way this child (whoever the decedent is) did not come to a peaceful end. So sad.

Does anyone know where this culvert location is in relation to where the mom or stepfather works? Perhaps it is on the route.... nearby.... anything like that?

who wants to bet that stepfather got mad at the son and hit him on the head with the cordless phone...causing skull fracture as COD.

It was stated earlier that SD was on the scene of one of these bodies being found today, was that correct? And if so, which location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave