TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gosh, it is getting very difficult to sort through all the story's!

I agree and the trend in solving crimes with these assorted background elements or whatever you want to call them is not very successful.

JMHO

OK so now we know family saw him earlier in December. Was Jonathan in school before Christmas break?

Friend of the family said he was grandmas house right before christmas

Who was the last independent person to see this child? I think he may have been gone awhile and family and friends were expecting to see this child on Christmas. Mom and dad needed a reason for the boy not being around anymore and concocted the kidnapping story. JMO of course!
Yes SuzyQ! It sounds like one of those chaotic family situations where everyone assumes Jonathon is with someone trustworthy and then Boom. Missing. |Everyone running crazy trying to cover their behinds...terrible.

Well it is almost time for NG she is covering this tonight, not sure it this will clear some of the confusion or just add to it, I really hope it help my head is hurting from all the confusion

total confused !!!! so bio dad was in touch with bio dad.

Who is Grandma is she Anglea's mom or bio dad mom?

Well, that's close enough. :floorlaugh: TY.

LOL! Yes, you're right, close enough. I've seen too many different marital arrangements in my life though. Keeping separate places doesn't necessarily mean a break-up of the marraige.

Well it is almost time for NG she is covering this tonight, not sure it this will clear some of the confusion or just all to it, I really hope it help my head is hurting from all the confusion

I bet the later will happen. LOL

Heads up - lets help the mods and edit the minor childs name out of the quotes.

For those new - you can only use initials for minor children if they have been named in MSM here.

sry, i was kinda late at getting it out.

If J showed up at Step-Dad's apartment unannounced and caught him (and possibly others) doing something wrong, its possible that J might have tried to call his mother at work to tell her and Step-Dad hung the phone up. Step-Dad may have proceeded to punish J a bit too harshly...There may have been someone else at the apartment, possibly the "woman with the raspy voice" who attempted to call J's mom, knowing that Step-Dad had seriously harmed J. Again, Step-Dad may hung up the phone.
Step-Dad may have forced someone else to get rid of J - he may have threatened that person or had something "on" them as well...drugs etc.

Perhaps JF walked in on stepdad and the raspy voiced woman doing something they shouldn't have been doing. Perhaps the stepdad went off trying to cover up whatever should not have been seen, and the raspy voiced woman was left to deal with JF. Perhaps JF grabbed the phone, and called his mom's work.

Perhaps JF said, "May I speak to Angela? It's JF and it's an emergency." Perhaps mom picked up the phone to her the raspy voiced woman say "Is your mama's name Angela?" and that's when she grabbed the phone from JF.

Perhaps it was then that he disappeared, with the help of the stepdad and the raspy voiced woman.

JMO, of course.

Levi - your first paragraph, I think you were wrong there.

Second paragraph - I think you might have relied on an article that was a misstatement. The SD might live there, but bio father I don't think so. I think that was an error of sloppy reporting as they were the only ones who said that. If I am wrong then :croc: you can do that to me!

No worries, I won't bite. You could be right, but the quote was attributed to one of the investigators.

I think what was confusing, is that I had reported the babysitter was watching the child AT THE BIO FATHERS HOUSE, and that may not be true.

But it has been reported that the father lived near by the apartment complex, one of the investigators was quoted as saying that.
why...
hasn't
the birth father been seen pleading and
why...
haven't we seen him taken in for questioning if he lives so close to ground zero of his vanishing.

more questions.......

Yes SuzyQ! It sounds like one of those chaotic family situations where everyone assumes Jonathon is with someone trustworthy and then Boom. Missing. |Everyone running crazy trying to cover their behinds...terrible.

Exactly. And I'm already getting a Zahra vibe about this case. I could be wrong of course!

I think "raspy voiced woman" = "bushy haired stranger". JMO........

Well it is almost time for NG she is covering this tonight, not sure it this will clear some of the confusion or just all to it, I really hope it help my head is hurting from all the confusion

Me too and i've read and listened to so much today it's all running together. MSM facts, comments in the msm comment sections, posts on here...

There is NO BIO DAD, correct? I mean, there is but he doesn't live near, around, or isn't emotionally there for JF - correct?

1. Why would the woman with the raspy voice answer the phone at all, if she was in the process of committing a crime?

2. Why would Angela state who she was and ask if her son was there, when she was calling HER HOME, after her son had just called her in a state of emergency? Wouldn't she say "WHO are you?" when the woman answered the phone (and again, WHY would the woman answer the phone?)

3. After 2 strange, mysterious calls, stating emergencies and obviously inciting Angela enough to go home immediately (did she leave in the middle of her shift?), WHY on earth, did she wait 8 HOURS to report her son missing?

The whole things stinks, the mother is obviously not telling the truth, and something has likely happened to a precious little boy, who's birthday wish was to go and be with his mother.

How incredibly sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member