Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline from sources cited so far:

1:15 - Leaves babysitter's house to go home and get video game

1:45
- SD comes over and sees him at his house playing video game

1:45-2:00
Someone calls mom's work and hangs up before mom talks to them

{Sometime after phone call #1 there is allegedly a second call?)

2:15 - Mom arrives home- no J, nothing else amiss.

9:30 -- Mom reports him missing

Please feel free to correct and/or add!

IMO- Mom must work awfully close to their apt in order for her to miss/get two phone calls and rush home by 2:15. :twocents:

I saw an interview where mom said 25 minutes later he was gone (pretty sure anyway i read a lot and looked at a lot today).. so there is a 10 minute discrepency...

ACk nevermind, sorry I was reading it wrong

Has anything been stated in MSM that the bio-dad lives close by where Jonathan lives?

This one article does. It differentiates between "stepfather" and "father." But I don't know if it is correct or not. There seem to be a number of discrepancies as we know.

[snipped]

The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives in the complex at a nearby unit. His father and other relatives live within walking distance and he would often spend time at their homes, Harris said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

Thank you.

I will try and find a LINK as I don't normally go by comments on a MSM page. If anyone has a link, would you kindly post it as I MUST of missed that article today. Thanks in advance.

Here it is:

The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives in the complex at a nearby unit. His father and other relatives live within walking distance and he would often spend time at their homes, Harris said.

I have not read any news report that his bio father lived near and that J stayed with him, Levi, would you post the link where you saw that? Thanks.

The media gets a lot of information wrong.

"Sgt. Stuart Harris said that the boy's father and other relatives live within walking distance of the complex and he would often visit them. Harris said relatives have been cooperative with investigators. He said Child Protective Services has no history of the boy..."

FROM FOX NEWS: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/28/amber-alert-issued-missing-texas-boy/

Grandmother also lives in same town although someone said an hour away, which is why i've questioned the need for the child to have a babysitter.....

Thank you.

I will try and find a LINK as I don't normally go by comments on a MSM page. If anyone has a link, would you kindly post it as I MUST of missed that article today. Thanks in advance.

FWIW

DD looks to have an IQ of about 68.....and sociopathic seeming as well. Sigh.

I think what was confusing, is that I had reported the babysitter was watching the child AT THE BIO FATHERS HOUSE, and that may not be true.

But it has been reported that the father lived near by the apartment complex, one of the investigators was quoted as saying that.

So mom, step dad, dad, and other relatives all live close together. Interesting.

I'm not up on all the details of this situation but I wonder if phone records show the mom did not get the call(s) she claimed she did? A la Caylee calling CMA the day she was caught?

I think what was confusing, is that I had reported the babysitter was watching the child AT THE BIO FATHERS HOUSE, and that may not be true.

But it has been reported that the father lived near by the apartment complex, one of the investigators was quoted as saying that.

I am close friends with the family - If that is true, it's news to me as I was always told the bio father was completely OUT OF THE PICTURE. Maybe the investigator was speaking of the stepfather, he & the mom are separated but living close by each other.

I am beginning to think that "bio dad" mentioned in the articles is actually the "step-father". JMO

Except for grandma, last thread said she's about a 1 hr drive away.

And the friend of the family had been led to believe that the bio dad was MIA? Hinky................Well, maybe msn has it wrong. Maybe it is the sd not the real dad, but really, it should not be that dang hard to get right.

Levi - your first paragraph, I think you were wrong there.

Second paragraph - I think you might have relied on an article that was a misstatement. The SD might live there, but bio father I don't think so. I think that was an error of sloppy reporting as they were the only ones who said that. If I am wrong then :croc: you can do that to me!

IMO - its sketchy that the mother and step-father would keep TWO separate apartments. They clearly aren't rollin' in the dough, so why would they choose to pay TWO rents??
Only reason I can think of is that they used one of the apartments (probably the step-father's) to engage in activities that they wouldn't want J to know about....so....drug use.
If that's the case, they could leave J at home at Mom's place (he was def old enough at 12 yrs old) - and head over there to hook up with people to buy/sell/indulge in drugs as much as they wanted to without him ever seeing it and therefore ratting them out.
I'll bet he showed up over at step-dad's unannounced.

Why has the bio-father not spoken about his son?
I have not seen him on any videos. :waitasec:

I am so sick and tired of these crimes against children with all the hink and stink involved.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members