TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up, got the tube on set to hear NG and see if Glenn is on. What new news came out please someone help, I'm caught up until this new thread.

I just woke up, got the tube on set to hear NG and see if Glenn is on. What new news came out please someone help, I'm caught up until this new thread.

I will be recording the show and upload it to my YouTube channel.

Some of you seem to be new but just so you know Levi is legit!! He is friends with Tricia and she's even been on his show many times before. He does have sources!

I've always viewed "taken into custody" as being arrested... and there is no indication that someone has been arrested, yet.

My father died in a fire and all I can tell you is that the body's height will be way off because of the fire.

The aunt also said that J's bio-father decided that he didn't want anything to do with J when he was 6 years old, and hasn't seen him since.

That is what I have been told by his family which is why Levi's article is confusing to me.

There is some movement in the Scanner Forum: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5939704#post5939704"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please keep discussions about the scanner in the private members area. :tyou:

I have not read any news report that his bio father lived near and that J stayed with him, Levi, would you post the link where you saw that? Thanks.

The media gets a lot of information wrong.

Has anything been stated in MSM that the bio-dad lives close by where Jonathan lives?

I first saw it stated on the last thread and i believe it was either MSM or a comment on a MSM page.

Timeline from sources cited so far:

1:15 - Leaves babysitter's house to go home and get video game

1:45
- SD comes over and sees him at his house playing video game

1:45-2:00
Someone calls mom's work and hangs up before mom talks to them

{Sometime after phone call #1 there is allegedly a second call?)

2:15 - Mom arrives home- no J, nothing else amiss.

9:30 -- Mom reports him missing

Please feel free to correct and/or add!

IMO- Mom must work awfully close to their apt in order for her to miss/get two phone calls and rush home by 2:15. :twocents:

Some of you seem to be new but just so you know Levi is legit!! He is friends with Tricia and she's even been on his show many times before. He does have sources!

I love me some Levi. But this time IMO he's wrong. He named his source, I am not impressed. We know what his mother said, we heard it. It's linked here repeatedly.

Does anyone know anything about the "babysitter"?
I suppose its possible that J may have seen/heard something going on between the step-father and the babysitter...Something that he would definitely tell his mother about. Something that the step-father and/or the babysitter wouldn't want him to tell his mother.
That could explain the fishy and confusing accounts of when J was last seen, by whom, where, and what he as doing....
I don't recall seeing any interviews with the sitter?

Also - its possible that J may have seen/heard someone visiting the step-father's or babysitter's apartment to sell them some drugs....Jonathan is old enough to know that, and repeat it.
He may have attempted to call his mother (as she may have instructed him to do) if he saw anything sketchy...especially if she was, perhaps, cleaning herself up and didn't want that crap in her apartment.

I first saw it stated on the last thread and i believe it was either MSM or a comment on a MSM page.

Thank you.

I will try and find a LINK as I don't normally go by comments on a MSM page. If anyone has a link, would you kindly post it as I MUST of missed that article today. Thanks in advance.

Thank you.

I will try and find a LINK as I don't normally go by comments on a MSM page. If anyone has a link, would you kindly post it as I MUST of missed that article today. Thanks in advance.

I posted it earlier today. It was a MSM website. Give me a minute and I'll find it. I think they meant stepfather though and not father, but the article does say father.

"There's no doubt in my mind that he's been snatched," said David Davis, Jonathan's stepfather.

Sgt. Brian Harris with the HPD Homicide Division said, "We believe foul play may be involved."

Houston police are treating the case as a possible kidnapping, also interviewing family members and trying to track down a mysterious phone call Jonathan's mother says she received at work shortly before her son went missing.

"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your mama named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.

On Monday Texas Equusearch joined the search as Jonathan's family passed out fliers. They don't think the boy they describe as naive would run away, especially on Christmas Eve knowing he was getting a new video game system.

David Davis said, "Whatever it is, it's bad."

"Don't hurt him. Don't hurt my baby," pleaded Angela Davis.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

I gotta hop off here for awhile, regroup, hug my kid and spend some time with him. These cases are just so DRAINING! Prayers to all those that care for this little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65