Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: From Levi's blog:
UPDATE 2: MyFoxHouston is reporting that both of Jonathan's parents have been taken into custody by police and are being questioned. MyFoxHouston is also reporting that their car was towed. It is not clear yet, whether it was the biological parents, or the mother and stepfather.

From MyFox Houston:The missing boy's parents were also driven away by HPD detectives in separate units just after the Mercedes was towed. There was no indication the parents were taken into custody.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/new...s-questioned-over-12-year-olds-disappearance#

Just adds to the confusion. :crazy:

Levi,

Could you help me understand the above "bolded" comments please.

in the earlier video's a reporter was standing in front of a duplex cop cars were in the driveway in the back of unit. I had asked way back in thread 1 who lived at that duplex because my understanding was the mom lived in the apartment building and not the duplex. Was it the babysitter's or who? Now I'm thinking that duplex might be the bio dad's residence?

This one article does. It differentiates between "stepfather" and "father." But I don't know if it is correct or not. There seem to be a number of discrepancies as we know.

[snipped]

The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives in the complex at a nearby unit. His father and other relatives live within walking distance and he would often spend time at their homes, Harris said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7355330.html

Thanks for this, as you seem to be mathematical like me, and want to get things to make sense on paper. I have enjoyed your posts, as they do for me what I tend to do for myself.
The problem is that statements from the mother herself seem to contradict each other. Add in MSM, and comments by close friends & relatives, I have a few big conflicts.
Does biodad have a relationship with little boy or not? MSM media says yes, Aunt says no.
Does babysitter really exist? Is it mom's way to cover up for step-dad, was he home alone, was babysitter at bio-dad's house?

I ask this because I have read both threads and keep reverting back to my old geometry class. If we don't have any "givens" we can't make any conclusions. and the givens are becoming few and far between...

The Bio Dad lives near the apartment complex, in walking distance. It has been reported in the local media, that Jonathan would often go back and forth.

From what I'm understanding Jonathan, was at his fathers home, but a babysitter was watching him and he went to his mom/step dad's home to get a video game, but never came back.

His mother saw him at 1:45 PM come to get a video game, she never laid eyes on him again. Shortly after she got a mysterious telephone call from a woman with a rapsy voice.

That is all according to her VERSION of events.

This isn't about the bio dad?
An ex-husband of Angela Davis and his family arrived in Houston from Georgetown today to help in the search.

Gifford called the Kendalls on Christmas Day, saying Jonathan was missing, Kendall said. When they arrived today, they did not know that a body had been discovered.

"We were shocked," Kendall said.

Jonathan and his sister speak twice weekly by phone, Kendall said. The family last saw the boy earlier this month, when Gifford brought him to D’s birthday party.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7356276.html

Didn't I just read somewhere that the bio-father has been out of his life since he was six?

An ex-husband of Angela Davis and his family arrived in Houston from Georgetown today to help in the search.

Thomas Kendall was married to Angela Davis and they had a daughter, D, who is now 10.

Gifford called the Kendalls on Christmas Day, saying Jonathan was missing, Kendall said. When they arrived today, they did not know that a body had been discovered.

Jonathan and D speak twice weekly by phone, Kendall said. The family last saw the boy earlier this month, when Gifford brought him to D’s birthday party.

Not Jonathan's bio-dad, different ex-husband.

Thomas Kendall was married to Angela Davis and they had a daughter, D, who is now 10.

Jonathan and D speak twice weekly by phone, Kendall said. The family last saw the boy earlier this month, when Gifford brought him to D’s birthday party.

I think that is the father of Jonathan's sister. Same mom, different dads

My gosh, it is getting very difficult to sort through all the story's!

Grandmother talks about Jonathan calling his mother at work (saying it was an emergency). She said the call came in just before 2:00 in the afternoon, a few minutes after the boy’s stepdad reportedly saw Foster at his home.

So if the call really happened and he was in trouble at that time, it means within ~15 min after DD left Jonathan, Jonathan was kidnapped. Small window.

Starts about :27
http://weareaustin.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=110896

I think JF walked into the apartment and found SD there and he probably wasn't supposed to be there, so JF called his mom at work.

Heads up - lets help the mods and edit the minor childs name out of the quotes.

For those new - you can only use initials for minor children if they have been named in MSM here.

Grandmother talks about Jonathan calling his mother at work (saying it was an emergency). She said the call came in just before 2:00 in the afternoon, a few minutes after the boy’s stepdad reportedly saw Foster at his home.

So if the call really happened and he was in trouble at that time, it means within ~15 min after DD left Jonathan, Jonathan was kidnapped. Small window.

Starts about :27
http://weareaustin.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=110896

My theory:

I think JF walked into the apartment and found SD there and he probably wasn't supposed to be there, so JF called his mom at work. SD probably then became enraged.

Who was the last independent person to see this child? I think he may have been gone awhile and family and friends were expecting to see this child on Christmas. Mom and Stepdad needed a reason for the boy not being around anymore and concocted the kidnapping story. JMO of course!

Well it sounds as if Jonathon had lots of family contact. I would be looking at the newest person in his family life.

The Bio Dad lives near the apartment complex, in walking distance. It has been reported in the local media, that Jonathan would often go back and forth.

From what I'm understanding Jonathan, was at his fathers home, but a babysitter was watching him and he went to his mom/step dad's home to get a video game, but never came back.

His mother saw him at 1:45 PM come to get a video game, she never laid eyes on him again. Shortly after she got a mysterious telephone call from a woman with a rapsy voice.

That is all according to her VERSION of events.
bbm... levi, are you saying she laid eyes on him at this time? at 1345 that day he went missing?

Is this an updated descrption??
The child has short red hair and an overbite. He was last seen wearing a tan shirt, blue jeans, a gray hoodie and white sneakers with a red stripe. He stands 5 feet tall and weighs about 100 pounds.

They also said he has RED hair, it looks blonde in all the pics

I noticed that, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members