TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mysticrose for posting that link with the specific timemarked of where this female is seen... Yes, she is masculine looking, but definitely is a female IMO..

I also can very easily see how this female could possibly have the raspy and gruff sounding voice that has been described as being the other voice(besides Jonathan) on the phonecalls made to mom's work...

So, for me that is all fitting together and would say that the chances are very great that the phonecalls that were verified by co worker were indeed a FACT and that this fuff/raspy/gruff voiced caller could indeed be the woman in the video at the -1:50 mark...

Am still praying that my initial instincts of this case do end up being correct{that mom and SD were not directly involved in what Happened to precious, little Jonathan}...

I hope I dont get in trouble for this but I know what you mean. I've just never seen man *advertiser censored* that big:innocent:

Yeah, I know, but she walks like a man, too.

Is anyone else having issues with WS?

I do hope that this person is looked at thoroughly to see if she was ever involved in another missing person case.

IMO that is a duplex. I'm in Houston (native) and familiar with housing here.. and pretty sure that is a duplex. There are 2 doors and a city of Houston trash can with a B painted on it. My assumption is that is the trash can for Unit B. I did a search of the name of the "roommate" and who they said was the owner of the house and nothing came up with that name on tax records or voter registration. I think they actually misspelled the name as there was another name found that is the same for a person living in Houston, age 55.. .which looks to match to me about the age of the roommate.

Is there no presser after all?

I don't think there was a presser scheduled, sherbetjello...Channel 2 News said they would have the name of the woman arrested on their 4pm news today - and then they didn't....sounds like it's because she's not formally charged yet because LE is waiting on ME to confirm ID of the body. JMHO.

Yes, we are shaky. Our has been contacted but I don't think he's available right now, so hold on to your hats in the meantime.

Yeah, I know, but she walks like a man, too.

So do I. Lots of us tomboys don't walk like girls. Most of the girls I played basketball with walked more like men that most of the men's basketball team. :innocent:

I think it's a woman... but then again I have a lot of butch women friends. So I might just be influenced by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt