TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going to say this as a criticism to AD but if I was on the phone with a person in my house making threats to my child, or I knew a stranger was in my home with my child, I would immediately call 911 and tell them my child was home alone and at risk. While I was driving home, I would expect the police to be there when I got home.
The police would just have to be mad at me if it didn't turn out to be serious.

It would seem the best time to have saved Jonathan was those minutes between the phone call and AD arriving home. If he was taken alive from the home, he was being driven from his home to MN's duplex. Tragic few minutes.

Thank you, OpenMind for stating this ^above^ BBM in your post.. I can't believe this is the first time that this has been stated throughout this past week or so of continual posts{of course I may be mistaken but I have read NEARLY every post since day one and this is my first time seeing it}..

Regardless, this is the most accurate and true observation when looking at the events{as we know them}from the start of their beginning to unfold.. And I, too would think that this would be my reaction to the situation{again given the facts that we know about the case and its surrounding issues}if I were to ever have the misfortune of something similar happening to my son{who also happens to be 12 as well}..

I believe with all my heart that if I were en route from work to my home, already in fear that something wasn't "right" after the phone calls that had taken place at work.. As a matter of fact if the two calls at work had happened the second one being that when I got to the phone they had already hung up, naturally would immediately call back to your home hoping that your child immediately answered.. when that did not happen{my child answering the home phone}..It would be at that time{either from that work phone or from my cell as I was already heading out of office to car to immediately get home}that is when 911 would be reached.. and just as you stated in your post above, I, too would expect for LE to meet me or beat me to my residence..

But for absolute 100% certainty BEFORE I REACHED MY RESIDENCE LE WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAVING RECEIVED THE MYSTERIOUS CALL FROM MY HOME HEARING A STRANGER MAKE THREATENING REMARKS TOWARDS MY SON AND HEARING HIS SWEET/INNOCENT LITTLE VOICE EVEN REMEMBERING HIS MANNERS IN SUCH A TIME OF TRAUMA{i.e. Jonathan's answering Mona with, "yes ma'am"}..HOW VERY TRULY HEARTWRENCHING!

So, in knowing this with 100% certainty It leads me all the way back to square one{dealing with AD's honesty from the GET-GO}.. Again as I said putting myself in her position{and off hand I cannot relay from where that I've read more than once that by putting yourself in a person's position that sometimes it helps one to better understand a person's reactions, behaviors, and statements}, being a mother and the events unfolding as they did not only do I know that I would have reached out to LE prior to my ever reaching the residence, I would also have NOT taken anything less than LE IMMEDIATELY acting on the situation as an abduction. A 12 yr old on Christmas Eve Running away-COME ON IT DOES NOT TAKE AN FBI QUALIFIED PROFILER OR AGENT TO KNOW THAT THE CHANCES OF THAT CHILD BEING A RUNAWAY IS SLIM TO ZERO!!!!!!..

So, my question then is when Angela or whomever contacted LE{Cuz I believe it was stated that it was actually a fam member in Missouri that was the one that contacted LE around 3:30pm of the 24th}..so whenever LE was first arriving on the scene I would like to know what EXACTLY WERE THEY TOLD WAS THE SITUATION, AS IN WHERE WERE THEY TOLD&WITH WHOM WERE THEY TOLD THAT JONATHAN WAS WITH WHEN LAST SEEN, WHAT WAS THAT EXACT TIME, AND THEN I WANT TO KNOW WERE LE TOLD WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE RESIDENCE AT 3:30 ON THE 24TH, WERE THEY TOLD AT THAT TIME OF THE "MYSTERIOUS THREATENING" PHONE CALLS? ALL OF THEM{the 2 or 3 at the workplace and most importantly the call that was received from mom's home from a stranger that was heard making "threats" toward Jonathan, with also hearing Jonathan's voice as well}...

WHAT WAS TOLD TO LE AT 3:30PM ON DEC.24TH UPON LE FIRST ARRIVING AT THE RESIDENCE{details posted above of what exactly needs to be known}?

BECAUSE UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT WAS TOLD EXACTLY TO LE #1 I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN ACCURATELY/APPROPRIATELY MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS ON LE AND WHAT WAS OR WASN'T DONE BY LE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS INVESTIGATION.{not when we do not even have a clue whether or not that they were given all the dire of importance information that would needed to be known in order for them to react accordingly with a full scale, all out search-IMMEDIATELY}..
and #2 until this info is known we will not know exactly what the true circumstances in/around all of the subjects involved and if ALL IMPERATIVE INFO WAS NOT GIVEN TO LE AT THE BEGINNING..

IF ITS FOUND THAT THESE DIRE OF IMPORTANCE DETAILS WERE NOT IMMEDIATELY TOLD TO LE...EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS THAT WAS SO DOG GONE IMPORTANT THAT LE WAS KEPT FROM KNOWING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT DID INFACT HINDER IN JONATHAN'S ABDUCTION INVESTIGATION???

[You might wanna skip over reading this if you are sitting on the fence with Mona.]

Mona is now a victim of herself now? My lawd, what is going on here?
She is in jail facing a capital murder charge but doesn't want to give up who helped her?
REALLY?!

She already implicated DD a few times said she said he gave her 20 dollars!!!! to "throw out a plastic container." Now who else. Mona? Landlord was told about the carpet months ago so it's not her fault about the burned carpet LE found. She was just getting a number for SE earlier that day, that's why ppl saw her at JF apartment and she didn't have anything to do with hurting him. I mean, either Mona has REALLY bad luck in getting herself into trouble (current, and past tense) or either Mona has picked a habitual pattern that keeps fooling everyone.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Quanell-X-Woman-accused-in-boys-kidnapping-death-did-not-act-alone-112823039.html

I can't HONESTLY believe how people would think this woman is "too hard" and "too protecting" to give away who else was involved (and I really hope DNA comes back in her apartment to relieve all the straw men in this case.) Was she "strong" and "protecting" for her children and grandchildren? Off the cuff, anyone have that information because I would very much liked to be swayed or vary in my opinion of this woman.

I know that a lot of people don't want to damn her for this crime yet, but I think there is a crime in removing a body from a truck [that isn't in this "plastic container" from DD.] I think that it is a crime to then go back to the house the child went missing from.

I will eat crow if others are involved, but I don't think the straw man chase to be very effective as long as Mona is still holding the power here (THAT'S WHAT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT) and she wants to make this about "Look at me, I have the answer everyone wants to know!! Who else was involved??" and now she is waiting for everyone to wait on her with this "information" - even Q-X.

Power and control, this is what it is all about with Mona, IMO.

ITA! it is laughable and why anyone is listening to this woman through her proxy without ROFLing or vomiting is beyond my ability to grasp.

As far as good to daughters grandkids, i know in 2009 she beat up her daughter so badly there was a police report filed. in the ex husband interview article.

Drug debt my ...... yeah thats right, there is no knowledge of drugs recently with SD and AD AFAIK yet somehow the kidnapping, torching and murder of a 12 year old christmas eve is a drug debt???? only because a talking proxy is trying to defend his 'client' from being seen as the monster she is. Doing a piss poor job of it as well. There will be dna on that carpet, bits of skin and fat that fell off JF. These stories are laughable.

I agree. It looks like an evidence kit that they were using. The lid seems to be attached to me.

I do wonder what they found though where they have the evidence markers.

imo

with a badly charred body, bits of skin perhaps that fell off the body when dumped. Also regular flotsam that might have been in the bed of her truck and fell off.

Thinking about this Quannell guy, I suppose he has to pretend he thinks Mona is possibly innocent so he won't look like a bad guy defending a woman he knows is guilty of such a hideous crime.

This horrible crime has shocked people all over this country. Christmas eve, a time of love and giving for so many. This act was a Christmas present to herself and her gift of tremendous horror to thousands. I will remember this horror for the rest of my life and so will you. She knew exactly what she was doing. Acting on hate that has probably dwelled in her heart for many years. Normal people are incapable of understanding the mind of someone who commits such an unspeakable act on a child. I would even venture to believe she, MN, is having a hard time believing she really did this. God have mercy on her soul.

That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Drug hits usually happen right in the home of the victims they kill.

I have never heard of a drug hit where they coaxed a young child away from their home then took them to their own home to brutally murder them there.

IMO

Here's a the news report for the NBC affiliate.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26350316/detail.html

Now she is scared. On NBC she is too scared to tell, on CBS she is tough and covering for someone.

I'm not buying what she and Quanell X are trying to sell. She's in jail. If she REALLY is scared and covering, it would be the perfect place for her to give up that information. They would put her in protective custody. Her fears are self-serving, IMO.

sadly too late, but yes, 911 should have been called immediately, enroute to the home, if not before....based alone upon the 'strange' calls that were coming in. And I venture to guess there are a lot of folks thinking this, not only on this thread.
oh if only

I don't buy that either.I do however strongly believe drugs was the connection between Mn,SE,AD and DD.
IMO it's very possible she came to SE's house because she was owed money.That's why she was pressing Jonathon to get a hold of her and it enraged her.I also believe both AD and DD knew why she was there and what those phone calls were about.I don't think she was telling the truth about what was said in them.She was ashamed that Jonathan was home alone,she would be even more ashamed to tell what this was all about.That's why she did not want to get LE envolved at first.JMO

Alot of times there is truth mixed in with all the lies, perhaps she is the one who was owed the money and felt she was in the right in some sick way. Perhaps the roomy owed the money and blamed the use on AD.....

I see her story has changed from DD gave me 20.00 bucks to I cant tell you who it is for fear they will kill me..... Uh yeah, where is my fiddle.

Mona you won't have to worry about they you should be worried about TX

Dear Houston Media, Unless you are just trying to incite trouble, ya might wanna ask yourself about the wisdom of showing a video of a "container lid" in the ditch by JF while you are saying "but police said there was no container". I think it was the crime scene guys evidence container, but still...use some common sense. K. Thanks.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7876708

I think the media in Houston has already shown how on top of things they are. If they turn into pot stirrers just for the sake of pot stirring, that's going to be extremely disheartening.

ITA! it is laughable and why anyone is listening to this woman through her proxy without ROFLing or vomiting is beyond my ability to grasp.

As far as good to daughters grandkids, i know in 2009 she beat up her daughter so badly there was a police report filed. in the ex husband interview article.

Drug debt my ...... yeah thats right, there is no knowledge of drugs recently with SD and AD AFAIK yet somehow the kidnapping, torching and murder of a 12 year old christmas eve is a drug debt???? only because a talking proxy is trying to defend his 'client' from being seen as the monster she is. Doing a piss poor job of it as well. There will be dna on that carpet, bits of skin and fat that fell off JF. These stories are laughable.

:goodpost: :gthanks:

I couldn't agree more.

IMO

I think that would be out of character for Jonathan. He comes over as a polite gentle soul. Not a tough street kid. I doubt he did anything to offend MN.

Unfortunately, his lack of street smarts with this woman could have worked against him. I think most street smart kids can smell trouble and know when to fade into the woodwork whereas a normal child wouldn't. You never know what's going to set people like MN off could be the most innocent of things taken wrong by her.

ETA: Mona's not going to keep her mouth shut for anyone. She's already trying to through DD under the bus. That statement didn't even make sense.

sadly too late, but yes, 911 should have been called immediately, enroute to the home, if not before....based alone upon the 'strange' calls that were coming in. And I venture to guess there are a lot of folks thinking this, not only on this thread.
oh if only

Hard to tell why 911 was not called immediately. Could have been as simple as having some drug paraphernalia at home that had to be removed first.
Although , I do not think LE would even be interested in that stuff when something as serious as a child is missing.

I'm not buying what she and Quanell X are trying to sell. She's in jail. If she REALLY is scared and covering, it would be the perfect place for her to give up that information. They would put her in protective custody. Her fears are self-serving, IMO.

Maybe and maybe not.
It's not so easy to get into a Witness unit anymore, and PC can be a tough row to hoe. It can mean years of isolation, and in many cases 'trustees' have access to those in PC.

Speculation regarding this case is all over the Internet.

Is someone decides to speak out on behalf of Mona, regardless of who they are, then I find nothing wrong with it. If Mona trusts him to speak and share, she has that right to share it with the person of her choice.

If it is only HIS views, then he fits right in with all the reporters views, LE views, and views across the Internet.

IMO

The issue with Ralph Evans, leader of the local New Black Panthers aka QX, is that he reportedly charges 10K to speak on behalf of whomever. Ms Nelson has a public defender. Initial reports were that her family "asked" Mr Evans to speak. Locally he is not well respected because of his statements early in his activist career in which he encouraged people to stop hurting their own and to go hurt a specific population. Statements like that do not belong in a civilized culture.

It is always good to remember that when someone tells another person something, chances are the person is not going to remember it word by word or perhaps may add their own embellishment into the story when repeated to someone else.

In this particular case, we have Mona who shared her story with a visitor telling him her thoughts and feelings. Then he repeats it to the reporter and then the reporter writes what they think they heard.

Based on the poor reporting in this case, chances are a little bit more was added or left out to Mona's story or interpreted to how the reporter heard it.

The only way to know what someone actually stated is by hearing it first hand in a video, or tape the conversation and listen to it.

On another note, there could be 10 people reading the same story and when asked what they read, there could be 10 versions of the story. Sometimes it just depends on the mindset of the person reading the story. Are they upset with the character in the story? Do they relate to the story in some manner, that they see themselves within the story?

Mona admitted to being at the cottage, around 12:30, I believe. I also believe there was a witness that came forward and said they saw her there. Was this the time of the first phone call to AD's work place, asking for Sharon's phone #?
If the truck was spotted there, around 2:00, when AD was calling home, phone answered, threatening call's made toward J, asking is your mother's name Angela, IMO this could be some one that we and LE are not aware of, at this time. I don't believe the witness said they saw Mona, just her truck. This person very well could not have known AD was J's mother.
I do think Mona is up to her eye balls in this, but there very well could be some one else involved also.

I always believed this was about a drug debt.

MN told LE DD gave her $20 to dispose of JF's body. If JF was abducted and killed by drug dealers because DD & AD owed them money, I doubt the dealers would have returned JF's body to DD after they murdered him. Maybe MN was dealing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman