TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more "thought" is that she had supposedly been let go from her job and she would have been in need of some money. Makes me think of a possibility whatever she was doing, she was expecting to receive way more than the 20.00 she tried to say that DD had given her for disposing of a "container". If she has an apartment, how would she be able to continue to stay there and pay rent, buy food, anything if she was not doing something to get money?

JMO, but I think the context of the phone calls...along with the unknown relationships between the roomate, AD, DD, & MN will be telling. I think AD was scared to death of MN for some reason. MN either wanted something from AD and wasn't/didn't get it, imo and therefore, threats were made against JF. I think AD was told not to call LE, hence the whole story of of being of afraid of getting in trouble with CPS for him being 12. Could also be why AD was so scared in the interview to let us know it wasn't because of her they were on to MN. Anyone think it's possible MN was watching the cottage still and saw that LE was called and then she proceeded to her dirty deed? She's a bully, demanded, wanted and expected things to be her way...with total control.

I don't know if she wanted AD sexually, wanted her to move out of the cottage, or wanted her to provide MN with "something"? (IDK). It could have been something small or maybe she wanted AD to steal something for her from her employer. Maybe MN sensed that AD got that "hair on the back of the neck standing up" about her? I've only had that feeling about someone once and it's a combination of scared, putrid and wanting to get out of their presence before your darker side takes over against them. Just pure evil....KWIM?

Anyway, I just can't see MN wanting JF for her sexual desires and then doing all this BS about calling. If she only wanted him for that, I think she would have just taken him..period. Nope. There was something else.

I truly believe there was a reason for her statement about JF not wearing a shirt, her being there that night, and the body so out in the open to be found.

JMO.

over, only thing that occurred was she was appointed a court appointed Attorney.

Again, I think LE did nothing but the best they could under the circumstances regarding Jonathan's disappearance. LE said they did not have accurate information that was provided to them by those reporting him missing and it muddied the waters. I think there is plenty of blame to go around but it needs to be placed some place other than LE. Jonathan was dead and gone by 6 p.m. after being abducted around 2 p.m. It's not likely they would have even had Mona in their radar soon enough to prevent him from being murdered so I fail to understand how their actions could have prevented this. Even under the best of circumstances, i.e., ACCURATE and TRUTHFUL information being provided to them by those reporting Jonathan's disappearance, it's still not likely that they could have gotten to Jonathan in enough time.

~JMO~

In reading all the details about Jonathan....it so sad to say but most abducted children that are killed..... are killed within 3 hours.

If he was taken at 2pm to MN home and then the 6pm video showing MN disposing of Jonathan...he prolly was dead about the time the call to the police was made by AD....

While most parents would have called 911 immediatley from work upon finding their child had some stranger in their home and was not home alone....AD was living with a friend who lifestyle may have her friends coming and going all the time and the fact that she had only been living in this new envirnoment for only 10 days made her a little reluctant to involve LE....

I'm sure AD is beating herself up for not calling LE earlier and also for moving in with SE....

Well, she now has a lawyer, but claims she innocent according to that broadcast.

Allen Turner is her defense attorney

If the reporter got that right - did anyone notice he said JF was found Jan 28th (chan 2) ................ugggggggh. I don't know if I can take anymore Huston reporting. RIP Jonathan.

I suppose on the 6pm broadcast if camera's were allowed in then we might hear her voice. I'm sure the news channel will want a something fresh on the case to talk about at 6pm.

KHOU has a news broadcast at noon (central time).

Suspect In 12-Year-Old's Death Gets Attorney
Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

UPDATED: 11:14 am CST January 3, 2011

The woman accused of kidnapping and killing a 12-year-old boy on Christmas Eve was assigned a court-appointed attorney on Monday.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26350316/detail.html

No mention of the attoryney's name. What kind of reporting is that?

What I don't understand is if MN was a frequent visitor, how did she not know Jonathan's mother's name was Angela? The phone calls make is sound like she was a unknown to JF and AD.

For the same reason, I think, that, although a frequent visitor, she didn't say who it was when she answered the phone to Angela's call. She didn't want Angela to know who it was who was there in her home with her child.

So didn't say who it was, used a possibly disguised raspy/gruff voice, asked Jonathan so Angela could hear if his mom's name was Angela, etc.

I wonder if Mona was going to kill Jonathan right there in the home, but that Angela said she was almost home, and that's when Mona took Jonathan and left.

Suspect In 12-Year-Old's Death Gets Attorney
Mona Yvette Nelson Accused Of Killing Jonathan Foster

UPDATED: 11:14 am CST January 3, 2011

The woman accused of kidnapping and killing a 12-year-old boy on Christmas Eve was assigned a court-appointed attorney on Monday.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26350316/detail.html

same article:

Jonathan's family has made arrangements to lay him to rest.

A visitation will be held at Garden Oaks Baptist Church, 3206 N. Shepherd Drive, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday.

Jonathan's funeral will be held at the church at 1:30 p.m.

Jonathan will be buried at South Park Cemetery in Pearland

I also heard the reporter say the court appointed attorney was "AllenTurner" but I tried to look this up and could find only an Allen "Tanner"??

This is exactly why I think it is very important to know WHEN the police knew that someone was threatening JF during the mystery phone calls that AD received.

Not going to say this as a criticism to AD but if I was on the phone with a person in my house making threats to my child, or I knew a stranger was in my home with my child, I would immediately call 911 and tell them my child was home alone and at risk. While I was driving home, I would expect the police to be there when I got home. The police would just have to be mad at me if it didn't turn out to be serious.

It would seem the best time to have saved Jonathan was those minutes between the phone call and AD arriving home. If he was taken alive from the home, he was being driven from his home to MN's duplex. Tragic few minutes.

I also heard the reporter say the court appointed attorney was "AllenTurner" but I tried to look this up and could find only an Allen "Tanner"??

maybe the spelling is Allan Turner or Allan Tanner? There is a Allan turner out of Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member