TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, what container? The body was not found in a plastic container.

It may not have been in a container, but she mentioned the container and it will have to be dealt with...............

thanks but that is a reporters version...in the press conference LE placed her there at 12:30 via witnesses and never said again at 1:45. So if these witnesses placed her there at 1:46-2:00, why did these witnesses not see her leave with Jonathan....

Okay, how about this.
http://www.kvue.com/home/112668169.html
Quote: A witness reported seeing a woman matching Nelson’s description pull up to Davis’ apartment in a gray or silver pickup truck near the time the threatening phone call was made.

Is it possible there are holes in the time line and alibis, and that LE is waiting for folks to implicate themselves?
Is it possible that alibis for individuals could be based on other people who would cover for their friends because they know they wouldn't do such a horrible thing?

Not pointing fingers at anyone specifically. It's a LE protocol quesion. Does anyone know: Will they say that an individual has cleared and checked out when in fact they have questions and concerns that haven't been resolved? Or when they say someone is cleared, does it mean that person has truly been cleared beyond a doubt?

I fail to see what benefit would be for LE to say someone is cleared when that someone isn't cleared. It's only going to be harder for prosecution down the road, I presume. I therefore don't think LE would give a press conference and falsely say someone is cleared.

It may not have been in a container, but she mentioned the container and it will have to be dealt with...............

I am not sure why it would have to be dealt with if it doesn't exist.

Here is another theory:

If Mona was really angry because of a debt with SE, or if this was a drug deal gone wrong with SE, how come she didn't implicate SE?

She picked DD for some reason.

I don't know if it that was because MN was sitting there that day while police were questioning everyone, and how much information she was able to collect off cuff. In my head, the only thing I can think of is that MN was super calculated that weekend. I am pretty sure she passed the roads she traveled before thinking that there were no cameras. I wonder if she knew anyone that worked at Alloy and asked prior "Do your cameras work?" I honestly believe that the cameras on and working that day were a God sent. MN seems too calculated, she scares the chit out of me.

Hmmmm, you know what? This could be where this mysterious plastic container came into play in Q's interview last night. Someone stated this earlier, tied up and put in a container. Maybe Mona is now trying to cover her tracks in blaming DD and the "he gave me a container to get rid of." Still doesn't explain why she was so drunk and went home and did what she did. (**NOT saying she was drunk, that is what MN has said.***)

My speculation is that if there is a motive other than being a psycho, that it is not debt motivated but jealousy motivated. Mona's myspace postings are highly dramatic about romantic type relationships (real or imagined? I don't know).

Very true. I also fight myself with this. But, I still can't believe the "He gave me 20 dollars" carp and then she went to her house where the plethora of evidence was collected.

In my head, I can't even imagine we are living in a world where the option to dispose of a child = 20 dollars.

-Junior Member of Websleuthes (obviously)

but imo that is her failed cya because she got caught on tape. Does not mean she needs to confess to abuse of a corpse yet.
she has sold her self short....what would she do for $100?

while I see she is capable of the ENTIRE crime...LE has not released cause of death and im thinkin its not by burning...

while pondering motive, I am curious as to how the involvment of others can be fully ruled out at this time. ...moo

I fail to see what benefit would be for LE to say someone is cleared when that someone isn't cleared. It's only going to be harder for prosecution down the road, I presume. I therefore don't think LE would give a press conference and falsely say someone is cleared.

They might if they wanted someone to think there wasn't a microscope over their lives anymore, and perhaps wanted that person to start talking, and trip themselves up somehow.

I am not sure why it would have to be dealt with if it doesn't exist.

Somewhere back in this thread or the one previous... MN allegedly said to the activist guy by the name of Q that the step dad had asked her (MN) to get rid of a container.

That is where the container came into play. Now I'm guessing it's speculation that MN carried JF out in some kind of container and that is why MN was not seen leaving specifically with JF.

If they have the phone records and the mother says she heard Jonathan on the phone then the police would know when Jonathan was still alive. Police therefore would check the phone records to see the exact time of the phone calls. So if the step-father is somewhere else at the time Jonathan is still alive (store, work, driving-nowdays seems like cameras are everywhere, so he could be on tape somewhere) the police would know the step-father has an alibi.
no offense to AD but the context of the phone calls changed SEVERAL times...

They might if they wanted someone to think there wasn't a microscope over their lives anymore, and perhaps wanted that person to start talking, and trip themselves up somehow.

See, that's what I was thinking. If the stories are so convoluted, and the people backing up others' stories are questionable, what does LE do? I would think they would not talk about clear alibis unless they were actually clear. Is there any evidence, from any other case, that LE might let suspects think they were clear? I know as a non-LE, I assume this would happen, and I've seen it occur in movies, but does it ever occur in real life?

I have never heard of a police tactic where police publicly say someone is cleared when that someone isn't. So I doubt they would start now.

Kimster- can I post the criminal record, arrest records, alias, multiple birthdates being used in court records for the other party in this case? They have been named in MSM, made statments on their own, and LE has not made any statements about them to my knowledge.

It would be in an effort to show the possible relationship between Mona and this person and how that may have put Jonathan in harms way. Not in anyway to imply this person was involved in this specific crime.

Threatening phone calls?? Threats against Jonathan? Was this during the time AD was at work and driving home? And, wasn't it said that Mona is the one who called AD's workplace and said this is an emergency? Someday, I hope we find out why these threatening phone calls weren't reported to LE immediately.

Somewhere back in this thread or the one previous... MN allegedly said to the activist guy by the name of Q that the step dad had asked her (MN) to get rid of a container.

That is where the container came into play. Now I'm guessing it's speculation that MN carried JF out in some kind of container and that is why MN was not seen leaving specifically with JF.

It's clear to me police don't believe her story that she was just asked to dispose of a container. So if police don't believe that story what makes you think the container actually exists?

I have seen LE clear a person and later redact....Haleigh Cummings case for example...

No idea if it happens in real life or not, as I am not LE or privy to any of their tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02