TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably used the stun gun on Jonathan rendering him unconscious and was able to put him into some kind of container to carry him out.

She may actually think she disposed of his body in a container and doesn't actually recollect how or maybe even where she left him if she was seriously drunk/on drugs at the time, which she probably was. If you have never been around a druggie/drunk, I can tell you it is amazing the motions they can go through and the things they can accomplish but then not really have a clear memory of what they did or how they did it. Sorry if that sounds confusing.

K.

I think MN is a psychopath and knows exactly what she did. I think she's trying to beat a murder charge by pointing the finger at SD and possibly creating reasonable doubt. MN knows SD was there at 1:45 so he is the obvious one to accuse. I know a witness saw MN at the home during the time JF disappeared but I haven't read anywhere that she was seen leaving either with or without a container and it really doesn't matter. AD heard JF's voice around 2pm so he was obviously alive when MN took him

Accused Child Killer Mona Nelson: 'I'm Not A Monster'

Mona Nelson Is Accused of The Burning Death of Missing Fifth Grader Jonathan Foster

By JESSICA HOPPER and EMILY FRIEDMAN

"I'm not a monster," she told ABC affiliate KTRK.

"I have five grand kids and I love kids," Nelson said.

Investigators are not impressed with Nelson's plea that she is not a monster.

From jail, Nelson, 44, defended herself, saying that she was approached by Jonathan's family on Christmas Eve.

Nelson claims that they she knew Jonathan's family and that they stopped by her home and asked her to dump a plastic container in exchange for $20. She said that she was drunk on vodka and never looked to see what was inside the container when she dropped it into a ditch in northeast Houston.

"I didn't know what was in it until they were showing me pictures in the interrogation room," Nelson told KTRK.

Nelson's sister defended her saying that she spent Christmas day with her.

"She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody illegal," Angie Johnson, Nelson's sister, told the station. "I don't believe at all she has anything to do with killing a child. That's not Mona."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelso...-foster-shes-monster/story?id=12514556&page=2

****NOTE: There is alot of information in this article, it is worth reading.

This should be easy to prove or disprove. Was Jonathan found in a container? Did the video show her disposing of a container? tia

I don't believe a single word that comes from her mouth!

MN has all the traits of a sociopath...she's playing QX and the black community with the race card IMO....

we'll wait for the forensics and evidence as i believe HPD has a "mountain" of it, as they state. let her keep flapping her jaw in typical sociopath fashion, she will only hang herself

This should be easy to prove or disprove. Was Jonathan found in a container? Did the video show her disposing of a container? tia

I am not too sure about this. Mona could of transported JF in a container, in or in the back of her truck, to her house that day.

I am really hoping that some more video surveillance pops up again.

Can I request a current googlemap from someone? I am going to troll the streets to see if there are more businesses/industrial areas that could have them.

TIA.

I wouldn't read too much into the police taking SD's car - I suspect this is probably standard procedure, especially given that there had apparently been some conflict between SD and JF in the past, and SD was the last to admit seeing the boy.

As to MN's motive. I think it was said that she had worked until recently at the apartment complex. Was she fired? Might she (either correctly or incorrectly) have believed that AD or the roommate was responsible for getting her fired?

Nope, J's body was found in the ditch.
Nope, the video shows MN removing J's body from her truck and placing his body in the ditch.

MN wants us to believe that SDad approached her outside of his apartment, and she took a plastic container from him to dump.

MN wants us to believe that the first time she understands what was in her fabricated plastic container, was during interrogation, after she was shown photos-presumably of J's body in the ditch.

There is no plastic container. Just spin, lies, gaslighting, semantics. A sociopath. A predator.

The one recovered from her home.

MOO :twocents:

Do we know if the trash can was plastic? It could have been a metal trash can. Or are you referring to a different container that I am not aware of?

Images of a Vulture:

SNIPPED
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7872780

A next door neighbor gave a chilling statement, saying Nelson was there while Jonathan's family was looking for him on Christmas Eve.

"Yeah, she was just sitting there, looking at what was going on," said neighbor Rita Jackson.

And from Detective Mike Miller:

"She decided when the time was right and she swooped down and took him when she saw the time was right, and she saw an opportune moment."

Somewhere back in this thread or the one previous... MN allegedly said to the activist guy by the name of Q that the step dad had asked her (MN) to get rid of a container.

That is where the container came into play. Now I'm guessing it's speculation that MN carried JF out in some kind of container and that is why MN was not seen leaving specifically with JF.

I'm still thinking that her container story was nothing more than as others have said..a CYA story..and when she told it was either unaware that LE had the video tape or maybe she told it before LE was in possession of the tape. Either way..don't believe their was a barrel used in the disposal.

I also am starting to believe the phone call was to see where Angela was at that moment..for MN to see how much time she had..

As far as the inconsistent stories the parents told..as sad as I am to say it, I firmly believe those inconsistencies were possibly because of their lifestyle and fears of losing custody..not because of anything to do with Jonathan's death...ALL of the above is JMO tho..

I wouldn't read too much into the police taking SD's car - I suspect this is probably standard procedure, especially given that there had apparently been some conflict between SD and JF in the past, and SD was the last to admit seeing the boy.

As to MN's motive. I think it was said that she had worked until recently at the apartment complex. Was she fired? Might she (either correctly or incorrectly) have believed that AD or the roommate was responsible for getting her fired?

At the press conference the detective said MN was released from her maintainance job at the apartment complexes a few months ago but he didn't state why.

At the press conference the detective said MN was released from her maintainance job at the apartment complexes a few months ago but he didn't state why.

It has been said here it was because of code violations with the people that owned those apartments.

It has been said here it was because of code violations with the people that owned those apartments.

That is what I recall as well. The buildings were shut down because of code violations thus putting her out of a job.

I have to say that I still beleive this was a 'hit' and that Mona may have been the messenger/get rid of the body person, but perhaps did not do this on her own.
I believe the police are hoping to goad her into revealing her 'employer' but I don't believe she will do that.
I believe this because it's the only thing that makes sense to me. Yes, she has a criminal past, but it's not one that I would look at and go 'hmmmm....she's got serial killer traits. She doesn't appear to be someone who would kill for pleasure. I'm sure if she was burglarizing a property, and needed to 'rough up' kids to get money/jewelry, etc, she might, especially if she was under the influence of something. But somehow, to me, her acting on her own...
I see her more as a Mechanic, enforcer, whatever. But no, not someone who would do this for what appears to no real reason....

just my opinion

Those apts..were reportedly shut down for code violations...and are purportedly going to be turned into a future rehab...jmo

Out on a limb here.

Someone’s earlier post about satanic rituals made me remember reading about how MN expressed heading to Haiti next month with the volunteers on her MS page (posted on an Oct 19th – no year, maybe 2010?). Could she be interested in Haitian Voodoo?

“Haitian Voodoo (French pronunciation: [vodu], also Vodou or Vaudou) is a syncretic[1] religion that originates in the Caribbean country of Haiti. It is based upon a merging of the beliefs and practices of West African peoples (mainly the Fon and Ewe; see West African Vodun), with Arawakian religious beliefs, and Roman Catholic Christianity.”

“Voodoo's moral code focuses on the vices of dishonour and greed.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Voodoo

I know little about voodoo but maybe someone here can noodle this concept.

As someone who is a practising Pagan, and knows several practitioners of this belief above, I would like to say not to believe everything you read or hear.

Those who practise that I know are no more evil than anyone else.

We must also try not to take what MN is saying as 'whole truth'. Like the initial mistruths, some of her statements may be self serving and CYA, but there maybe an iota of truth. She is singing like a canary anyhow, so there'll be plenty to keep investigators and sleuths busy.

Did LE return DD's car yet?

It seems to be the norm with regards to players in many cases giving truthful and "half-truth" (lies) statements, and this one appears to be no different.

I have no idea if LE returned the car to DD yet. It's possible and I may have missed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member