TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
***GRAPHIC***

I am getting more horrible sickening thoughts on this.
Was she trying to do something like what happened to poor Zahra except with a torch? :tears:

JMHO

It really makes no sense to me at all. Why burn a body to only place it in a ditch where you knew it would be found? And place it in a ditch so close to where there is a manhunt for a missing child?

O/T

OMG! Two police cars and an ambulance just rushed by our house with sirens blazing.

God be with whomever is involved.

A man just lost his life on Christmas Eve right up from our subdivision at an intersection.

I pray for the safety of everyone.

We don't go out anymore due to the drunks on the road.

IMO

It really makes no sense to me at all. Why burn a body to only place it in a ditch where you knew it would be found? And place it in a ditch so close to where there is a manhunt for a missing child?

Not much about this makes sense, does it?
Was the body intended to be found as a message of some sort? But why?

Happy New Year!!! Hoping for a great 2011 for us all!!!

Ima

Me either lynnb
I really hate to think what will be in the autopsy though.
We really have no idea other than the burning part.
What this precious little man went through just breaks my darn heart.

I can firmly say this will go to court.
NO PLEA DEAL ON THIS CASE IN TEXAS.

JMHO

I just had a wonderful surprise. My honey just called from Afghanistan to wish me a Happy New Year. I may cry. only a 2 minute phone call but it meant the world to me.

How wonderful. I am so happy for you, lynn.

imo

Why would she leave some twine intact?

Could be shoddy cover up on her part, could be a drunken/drugged stupor she was in or a high, I doubt someone placed it there, but heck you never know. I've been following as much as I can, this has all unfolded so quickly to keep on top of it like others but I'm reading it.

happy new year may 2011 be the greatest year for everyone

I think she was proud of what she had done, it was horrific, and in a sick and twisted way she may have thought it would make her a famous killer, like those in the books she reads. Just look at the media attention already, and her calling in QX. SHE LIKES THE ATTENTION. MOO

She wasn't trying to hide anything. She welcomed LE to search her house and truck. I also think she was trying to implicate others just for the attention, to keep the case going, and to play games with LE.

I think it's possible that MN being drunk on vodka did have a lot to do with where the body was placed. I hate to say this, but if she would have been sober and had her wits about her, he may never have been found.

Warning Graphic

I know this sounds macabre but I wonder how much Jonathan's little body was consumed by the fire from the torch. I know they said they IDd him through dental records. Was she trying to strip the flesh away from his body?

So did she think that if she had burned him up enough so he wouldn't smell?

Actually lots of poor sick animals will crawl in a drainage ditch and die. If someone did smell something was she hoping they would think it was a pet or wild animal that was sick and had gone off and died.

o/t Oh my there goes two more police cars.

Oh no.......another police car behind those two and it sounds like it stopped close by.

imo

She didn't care if Jonathan's body was found. She didn't know she'd been caught by a surveillance camera. She was probably hoping that the body was found while she was over comforting Angela. That way she could get a thrill from seeing Angela's response to hearing about Jonathan's physical state.

I believe that MN gets off on seeing other people in pain both emotional and physical.

If the video hadn't picked her up, MN would probaby still be hanging around close to people who knew Jonathan keeping tabs on the investigation and relishing the retelling of crime details.

jmo

She didn't care if Jonathan's body was found. She didn't know she'd been caught by a surveillance camera. She was probably hoping that the body was found while she was over comforting Angela. That way she could get a thrill from seeing Angela's response to hearing about Jonathan's physical state.

I believe that MN gets off on seeing other people in pain both emotional and physical.

If the video hadn't picked her up, MN would probaby still be going over to Angela's home to hear details.

jmo

ITA with everything you have posted.

Thank God for cameras.

imo

Am in Central Time Zone and about to go toast the New Year... Happy New Year to you all and your families! and may 2011 bring justice for those that have yet to receive closure for their loved ones..{Haleigh Cummings and Kyron Horman for me personally I would love nothing more than for these two children to be properly laid to rest and for those "who did truly love them" find the closure that they are still searching for...}

New-Year-Celebration-new-year-holiday-celebration-smiley-emoticon-000768-large.gif

and lynnb you just made my heart smile with the beautiful thought of you receiving a 2 minute call from your husband that is over there fighting for each and every one of our freedoms..thank you for sharing that with us :)

My computer needed to be rebooted and I forgot to save the link to the other possible cases related to Mona thread. Does anyone have the link handy? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could repost it for me, please.

My computer needed to be rebooted and I forgot to save the link to the other possible cases related to Mona thread. Does anyone have the link handy? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could repost it for me, please.

here's the other thread, cleo

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123949"]Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Happy New Year! And lynnb, tell your honey, "thank you" for being there.

I think it's possible that MN being drunk on vodka did have a lot to do with where the body was placed. I hate to say this, but if she would have been sober and had her wits about her, he may never have been found.

if she was drunk when she dumped the body, has anyone said that she was drunk when she arrived back at his home? IIRC, after she dumped the body, she went back to the duplex to see what was going on. I don't remember anyone saying she was drunk at that time. Or maybe hours went by and she was sober by then?

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy new year!
I haven’t posted in this thread but have been reading… I wanted to add that
the thing that seals Mona being the one who killed Jonathan to me is the fact
that he went missing on Christmas Eve and it has been said that she put his body there
that night… he wasn’t found until Tuesday … IMO that means that she had all those days
to be inside her house with the burnt carpet, etc…
She knew he was missing… she admitted she saw him at 12:30 that day…
there was burnt carpet and other items in her house… and she claims the step dad paid her $20
to dump a container…. IF she was innocent … why didn’t she go to the police?
IMO… there is no way she didn’t do this! Only a SICK person could go to the house
and sit there with all the evidence in the house… not to mention the smell!
Also… add the fact that he mug shot looks like she has tan lines that show she had on a hat, goggles and a mask.
My dad is a retired welder and he has had those “tan lines” before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member