TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
daisy7,
there are 2 or 3 links here that quote LE as saying they no longer think he wandered off.
They don't think he wandered off.
They don't think he was abducted .

The FBI said they are looking into the abduction possibility. I don't think anything is established for certain right now.

Has it warmed up in that area of texas yet?

If it is above freezing then what factors would hinder cadaver dogs searching now?

If he crawled somewhere within the area of all the homes (under a MH or etc) once the temps are consistently above freezing ---decomp would more than likely be evident to anyone standing nearby. KWIM?

JMHO.

A massive cold front came in this morning dropping temps to below freezing with some sleet and ice. That is gone now but the wind is brutal and it is very, very cold out.

What do you all think that the parallel criminal investigation is about?

Drug use/sell? (just hazarding a very wild guess--not founded by any facts other than what the LT stated in the link below)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20030976-504083.html

Joshua's GF called 911---was he at the house that night or was he called by one of the parents?

I"m so sorry for any repetitive questions. I had my eyes dialated today and I can't see for crap. I am having the hardest time reading posts to catch up and such. I have to sign off soon. Thank you in advance with helping me to understand.

Drug use/sell? (just hazarding a very wild guess--not founded by any facts other than what the LT stated in the link below)

Joshua's GF called 911---was he at the house that night or was he called by one of the parents?

I"m so sorry for any repetitive questions. I had my eyes dialated today and I can't see for crap. I am having the hardest time reading posts to catch up and such. I have to sign off soon. Thank you in advance with helping me to understand.

Hi Kat,
I think the parallel investigation is that LE think harm has come to Joshua. The GF was at the house that night. Hope your eyes come around soon.

The way LE has described the parallel investigation is so that all their bases are covered. Not sure if it's the whole truth, but it's what we have to believe.

Grandfather was there with the rest of the people watching the game that night.

No information on any drug activity, but due to the mother's pregnancy, I'm assuming not on her part.

I don't see the part about the GF calling 911, or parallel investigations (other than the search and the investigation into what happened that night). Is it in another link? Thanks... :)

ETA: :doh: Sorry - I read GF as "girlfriend". Now I realize it means "grandfather"... Yes, he was there that night. I was thinking that this case was about to take a whole new turn since the father is also Joshua. :eek:
I think I'm straight on everything now...

So they seem to believe he either wandered off, or that he never left the home alive, is what I am getting...

Reward does not seem to be calling for his safe return, unless I missed part of it.

All in favor of another presser with real LE quotes, raise their hand...

LE said on Saturday there was no evidence of foul play...the FBI comes to town & says they are investigating possibility of kidnapping.

So what are we to believe? LE's statements have waffled back & forth between he wandered off, possibility of abduction, abduction ruled out, and back to "“We're looking at all the possible scenarios" (from your link).

That said, I don't think anything is established for certain right now....LE's statements are confusing.

the behavioral unit being on scene also does not sit well with me thinking he wandered off... they keep expanding the perimeter for a live wandering little boy and nothing.... nothing...

bottom line for me is that I am glad that LE has all the needed resources on their side for any type of scenario...

where are you little Joshua?

I'd like to take this opportunity to note that the WS Rules have been updated. Everyone should take a few minutes to read them. Here is a rule that is 'official':

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This post lands at random in this thread.

LE said on Saturday there was no evidence of foul play...the FBI comes to town & says they are investigating possibility of kidnapping.

So what are we to believe? LE's statements have waffled back & forth between he wandered off, possibility of abduction, abduction ruled out, and back to "“We're looking at all the possible scenarios" (from your link).

That said, I don't think anything is established for certain right now....LE's statements are confusing.

I am confused. I just read 3 articles and all 3 state something different.
Sorry if the ones I posted are making things more confusing.
I vote we need a presser by LE now. :)

Terri Horman doesn't have a thing to do with this child's disappearance nor with the reasons this father was given 3 LDT.

The dad's story isn't lining up and LE is now calling this a criminal investigation.
moo

I haven't heard anything to make me suspicious of the dad whatsoever

I'd like to take this opportunity to note that the WS Rules have been updated. Everyone should take a few minutes to read them. Here is a rule that is 'official':

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This post lands at random in this thread.

This deserves more than a thanks. It was starting to get a little uncomfortable imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67