TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, I took a parallel investigation; the criminal part to mean just that criminal not anything specific. Now it wouldn't surprise me if they had a theory, but I doubt they would let the public know whatever direction they are heading in that regard and therefore would keep it generic.

Thread 1 Noway post#194 of a timeline. Sorry IDK how to bring it over from a closed post.

Love Noway's research & timelines; but I don't know how to do it either.

brought Noway's timeline over

Friday, February 4
~7:40 pm Mom last sees Joshua

~8:00 pm Dad last sees Joshua

“I last saw my son around 8 last night,” said Josh Davis, Joshua’s father. “He was pulling on my beanie trying to take it off. He was behind my chair. When I told him to stop, he looked at me and smiled.
“That was the last time I saw him.”
Davis described Joshua as a cheerful, playful and loving boy.
“They have no leads,” said Sabrina Benitez, Joshua’s mother, through tears. “I last saw him around 7:40 p.m. in my room watching ‘Toy Story.’ When I realized he hadn’t come back to watch with me, I realized he was missing.”

If they think he left the house after the friend left, then I'm estimating the friend left between 8-8:20 pm. Not fact, not even reported as far as I've read so far. JMO

~8:30 pm Joshua disappears from home
Joshua disappeared from the family home on the 2600 block of Savannah Hill Circle around 8:30 p.m. Friday, according to a news release by New Braunfels Police Department Lt. Michael Penshorn.

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/community_alert/article_f3907074-3188-11e0-a507-001cc4c03286.html

~8:40 pm LE called to home
Police were summoned shortly before 8:40 p.m. Friday and told Joshua Davis Jr. had last been seen inside his parents' mobile home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hill Circle about 20 minutes earlier.

Ok so 40 minutes elapsed between last time Dad saw the child and call was made to LE? So he either had a 40 minute headstart on foot...or someone left and came back between 8pm and 8:40 PM? Who went for a smoke break? Who went near the front door at all? They could not have taken him more than 20 minutes away, if he was taken out of the house by an adult. But that is a huge radius if he was put into a car.

I just really hope they are looking closely at the friend who came and went and according to the mom, 'changed' his story. I do not know what she meant by changing any story, I suppose about where he went or something. It sounded as though she was really suspicious because the friends coming and going was the same time as the boy going missing.
An innocent scenario could be that the boy followed the friend out because the door wasnt latched fully.

I guess LE has not abandoned the idea he could have slipped out on his own, made it down the slippery steps and taken off on foot without a jacket or diapers. If they still think this, I hope they keep expanding the search perimeter as if we are picturing this little guy motoring along with a 40-minute headstart, I guess he could have made it pretty far. But I just can't believe he walked, crawled, toddled, more than 2 miles.

Mom the time of last was siting 7:40, but when did she get concerned that she went looking, compared to Dad his last siting was 8:00?

Do we know which basketball game they were watching; what time did it start, when was half-time, etc?

IMO - there are too many conflicting or unsubstantiated media reports to build much of an opinion as to what happened to little Joshua. Obviously, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I don't see enough guts to any theory to merit taking one path over another.

No, the b'ball game was debated on earlier thread, no info on that...

This is truly sad. Where can this little guy be?

What we know..All the guys were in the livingroom watching a basketball game. The mom goes into her bedroom (probably exhausted being 8 months pregnant) and puts on Toy Story movie for Joshua. She says Joshua went to get his toy that he holds when watching the movie but he never comes back. This was 740pm. 20min later the dad sees him in the livingroom at 8pm. What was this child doing for 20 minutes in the livingroom? He must have been getting into mischief at that age. Did he have his bottle? Was he holding his toy? A blanket?

Wheres LE? We need a presser.

I wonder what the behavior of those present when LE arrived was like?

My son has gone "missing" (very very briefly) a few times and anyone within remote earshot would know.

Once he hid in the basement when he was about 2 1/2, under the bed covers down there (he thought my mom was playing hide/seek with him). When we couldn't find him inside, I tore out the front door, jumped down the steps, and ran up/down the sidewalk screaming at the top of my lungs for him. The construction workers across the street all stopped and stared. Neighbors came out of their homes. There was absolutely no doubt that he was missing.

The other times I acted similarly.

I wonder if neighbors were aware, or heard anything like that? People searching...?

ETA: I know that others on here have had children missing for extended periods of time or have had their child be a victim of a serious crime - or were once missing themselves. My experience was nothing like that but I was adding it just a reference for what one might expect if a small child was not found in the home...

Yes, TES does have trailing dogs. There are several other organizations that have dogs every bit as good as TES, they're just the well known group. I would be surprised if at least one of the orgs. has not been called. There is also always the possibility that LE has info. that they are not sharing that would explain it. Just a thought.

I just figured that the family could call TES. That doesn't necessarily apply to all organizations. Since TES is in Texas, I thought maybe they would work better with LE there. Not that it has been proven true in "other Texas cases." I know there are other Texas groups too... I just wasn't sure if the family could be the one to call them.

This is truly sad. Where can this little guy be?

What we know..All the guys were in the livingroom watching a basketball game. The mom goes into her bedroom (probably exhausted being 8 months pregnant) and puts on Toy Story movie for Joshua. She says Joshua went to get his toy that he holds when watching the movie but he never comes back. This was 740pm. 20min later the dad sees him in the livingroom at 8pm. What was this child doing for 20 minutes in the livingroom? He must have been getting into mischief at that age. Did he have his bottle? Was he holding his toy? A blanket?

Wheres LE? We need a presser.

Thank you for Tigger! But lst according to some reports anyway, one Grandfather was with the 6 year old because the mother supposedly went to that room first looking for J. From what I understand, didn't the Mom raise the alarm about 20 minutes after not seeing him? Wouldn't this have been at 7:40 (20 min. more be 8) if I am following the timeline correctly and 8 pm the father confirms he saw him? This would make her or his time invalid would it not?

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=2809

Authorities feel the child wandered off, pointing out that the glass front door had been left open that evening and also would not latch. Sabrina Benitez, the baby’s mother, feels someone visiting their home Friday evening kidnapped Joshua. She said this person has already changed their story, but police are not pursuing her theory.
==========================================

I WONDER IF THEY HAVE PURSUED HER INITIAL THEORY?

Officials believe the child simply wandered off, possibly following someone out the door of the home, located in south Comal County near W. Klein Road and S. Walnut Avenue. They did investigate a registered sex offender across the street and cleared him. The police were notified of Joshua’s disappearance within 20 minutes of his last being seen.
====================================================

All of these 20 minute increments are weird to me.
The mom has said she began looking at 7:40 because he didn't come back to Toy Story
The Dad said he last saw him at 8:00.
The cops were called @ 8:40. [although I have seen 8:20 reported as well]

But either way, If mom became concerned @ 7:40, and she is just 30 seconds away from Dad, who was with him @ 8:00---Why didn't she find him between 7:40 and 8 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Authorities feel the child wandered off, pointing out that the glass front door had been left open that evening and also would not latch. Sabrina Benitez, the baby’s mother, feels someone visiting their home Friday evening kidnapped Joshua. She said this person has already changed their story, but police are not pursuing her theory.

Officials believe the child simply wandered off, possibly following someone out the door of the home, located in south Comal County near W. Klein Road and S. Walnut Avenue. They did investigate a registered sex offender across the street and cleared him. The police were notified of Joshua’s disappearance within 20 minutes of his last being seen.

The mom has said she began looking at 7:40 because he didn't come back to Toy Story

But either way, If mom became concerned @ 7:40, and she is just 30 seconds away from Dad, who was with him @ 8:00---Why didn't she find him between 7:40 and 8 ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MOO and all that..
I think she was probably dozing on and off.. chasing an 18 month old and being that pregnant I"m sure she was tired... she may be going off estimates.. although we be easy to narrow down via where the movie was at ..

I don't know. just a thought..

Do we know which basketball game they were watching; what time did it start, when was half-time, etc?

No we don't.

The Houston Rockets didn't play that night.

The Dallas Mavericks played at 7pm - so it would have been about halftime when Joshua went missing. The friend could have been leaving to make it home for the second half of the game.

The San Antonio Spurs played at 9pm - so it would have been the Pre Game show when Joshua was reported missing. The friend could have been leaving to make it home for the game itself.

I guess LE has not abandoned the idea he could have slipped out on his own, made it down the slippery steps and taken off on foot without a jacket or diapers. If they still think this, I hope they keep expanding the search perimeter as if we are picturing this little guy motoring along with a 40-minute headstart, I guess he could have made it pretty far. But I just can't believe he walked, crawled, toddled, more than 2 miles.

Thank you for Tigger! But lst according to some reports anyway, one Grandfather was with the 6 year old because the mother supposedly went to that room first looking for J. From what I understand, didn't the Mom raise the alarm about 20 minutes after not seeing him? Wouldn't this have been at 7:40 (20 min. more be 8) if I am following the timeline correctly and 8 pm the father confirms he saw him? This would make her or his time invalid would it not?

Yup You are right. Hmmmmmm

Yup....With a big question mark, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder