TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey Dunn's uncle took one, failed it.
Took another, failed it.
Took a third one, passed it.

I don't find it alarming yet that Josh Sr was given 3. Because in the Horman case they were giving polygraphs from different agencies. It is possible they did one from the Ranger, one from the FBI and one from local police. Or something along those lines.

I've simply seen nothing to indicate he should be under suspicion. With Hailey and Kyron's case it was obvious who was under suspicion. Terri Horman never once said a word to the media or did anything visible to find Kyron. Huge difference between her and this Dad.

Amber Dubois's stepfather took 8 (eight) polygraphs and is now known to be factually innocent of her murder.

I think it's also important to know that in this case as well as many others, these are NOT search dogs that are being used.

I know that but people assume that sarx. That the child must have been snatched or something happened to him because the dogs are not able to trail/track him.

They did use search dogs in the above cases.

I think it's also important to know that in this case as well as many others, these are NOT search dogs that are being used.

What is the process in determining which organization/dogs to use? I find this UBER frustrating and if I feel this way, I can only imagine how you must scream at your computer and TV. :)

All of it seems, well, wasteful. Is it to pacify the public and parents? Why, why, why? Grrr...

I know that but people assume that sarx. That the child must have been snatched or something happened to him because the dogs are not able to trail/track him.

They did use search dogs in the above cases.

That is for sure...

There has been no mention of bringing in cold climate dogs. I know that there isn't a HUGE amount of difference, but if they are using only dogs from TX, wouldn't they have been born, raised and trained in warm air? Would that make it hard for them to track a small child's scent in cold air and on cold ground?

(I should know this, but I don't, unless I want to go look it up.)

Very odd to have that many layers on to hang around the house. We're pretty laid back around here though... When my kids were 18 months i was usually pregnant with another and sometimes would just lay the toddler down with a fresh diaper or pull up and the T-shirt they had been wearing.
Also my kids were picky and hated the snaps on jeans so unless we were going somewhere they'd either be in track type pants (which they'd spend all day trying to get off) or just a diaper from the waist down.. but like i said waaay laid back around here.....

Here in our area (I'm between Austin and New Braunfels) we've had a cold snap lately, and we are spoiled on relatively warm winters. Homes here often aren't insulated very well either. So to us the chill/drafts feel more pronounced, and we walk around the house with hoodies, knit hats, long johns, you name it. LOL

I feel awful about being so close and this helpless. Where IS he?!?

There has been no mention of bringing in cold climate dogs. I know that there isn't a HUGE amount of difference, but if they are using only dogs from TX, wouldn't they have been born, raised and trained in warm air? Would that make it hard for them to track a small child's scent in cold air and on cold ground?

(I should know this, but I don't, unless I want to go look it up.)

This brings up another thought I had a few days ago. We Texans are absolutely not used to ice/snow and zero temperatures. They happen in a blue moon. This winter season has been the worst I have seen in about 25 years.

And that brings me to Joshua. He had to navigate stairs bare-handed in stocking feet and then walk in stocking feet. I can tell you that if I or one of my kids had to do that for even 5 minutes, we would be high-tailin' it back to warmth. It wouldn't seem "fun" or anything like that. It would be more shocking and unpleasant than anything.

There again, he is an 18-month-old child, so I suppose anything is possible because kids that age are not fully ingrained in their surroundings quite yet, but still it makes me wonder...

Stress could bring on premature labor i suppose.. and after about 34 weeks, things are soo cramped that every time they move it's either into the ribs or onto your bladder and it is uncomfortable... so i guess i can see why she didn't.

and she only has 3 weeks to go, I wouldn't poly her either if I was them. The hormones also are causing stress changes. Some places will early but not later

worth a read on PG exams. I had posted previously (in the HD thread) about my own experiences with them and thought this was a good explanation, there are so many variables and if there is a question then it's a good thing if they do another and even another until ALL has been cleared. Here is the link: there are other FAQ's on the left side you can click on but this link is to the errors a test can give and why.

http://www.truthorlie.com/whyerr.html

Again from the same site:

FYI! For us to administer a test, the subject MUST be in good health with no aches or pains of any type: no headaches, no use of any types of drugs to stop any type of pain. If prescription drugs are being used, a doctor must be consulted before we administer the test. You will be charged our full fee if we arrive at the site and the subject is not physically able to take the test. We cannot test pregnant women.

http://www.truthorlie.com/fees.html

What is the process in determining which organization/dogs to use? I find this UBER frustrating and if I feel this way, I can only imagine how you must scream at your computer and TV. :)

All of it seems, well, wasteful. Is it to pacify the public and parents? Why, why, why? Grrr...

It's up to the agency in charge. DOJ dogs in these parts seem to be what they know, so that's what they go with. Their resources are really unlimited if they just make the calls (and it doesn't cost them a thing). Really, it's just lack of knowledge, good ole' boy syndrome or they don't believe, one of the 3.

I just had to comment on something LOL Someone said earlier it kinda made ya go HMM that the mom was watching toy story alone..
My house is empty it's just me and hte pets and i'm watching Handy manny LOL
I'm laying down the remote is across the room and I haven't see this one before those are my excuses LOL ;)

O/T

I still watch Spongebob in the mornings for an hour after dropping my kids off at school. Neither of them have watched that show in years LOL! I still get tickled at it and it reminds me of when my kids were little.

I really have no decent excuses like you do! ;)

<Goes back to hide in my closet of immaturity>

O/T

I still watch Spongebob in the mornings for an hour after dropping my kids off at school. Neither of them have watched that show in years LOL! I still get tickled at it and it reminds me of when my kids were little.

I really have no decent excuses like you do! ;)

<Goes back to hide in my closet of immaturity>

I still watch Leave it to Beaver just because I want to.

It's up to the agency in charge. DOJ dogs in these parts seem to be what they know, so that's what they go with. Their resources are really unlimited if they just make the calls (and it doesn't cost them a thing). Really, it's just lack of knowledge, good ole' boy syndrome or they don't believe, one of the 3.

Texas Equusearch has the right dogs don't they? They say "tracking, air scent and cadaver" but I know better than to take it literally!

If they have the right dogs, maybe someone should let LE or family know to call them in? To ask specifically about bringing dogs in to try and follow his scent? I know they have him on their page, but no mention of a search.

I'm not one of the "call TES" in every single case people... if the correct things are being done. However, in this case they may be the only opportunity for the right dogs if LE isn't going to bring them in.

&#8220;We had some teams going back to specific points of interest for additional searches and re-interviewing certain people,&#8221; Penshorn said.
Investigators, when describing the situation, choose their words carefully.
&#8220;We're looking at all the possible scenarios, and as we're able to determine that something &#8212; such as him being in the area around the house &#8212; isn't likely, we discount that and we move on to the next thing,&#8221; Penshorn said.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/default...ssing-NB-child-case-1005744.php#ixzz1DVFx2kD4
Feds examining evidence in missing NB child case

Texas Equusearch has the right dogs don't they? They say "tracking, air scent and cadaver" but I know better than to take it literally!

If they have the right dogs, maybe someone should let LE or family know to call them in? To ask specifically about bringing dogs in to try and follow his scent? I know they have him on their page, but no mention of a search.

I'm not one of the "call TES" in every single case people... if the correct things are being done. However, in this case they may be the only opportunity for the right dogs if LE isn't going to bring them in.

Yes, TES does have trailing dogs. There are several other organizations that have dogs every bit as good as TES, they're just the well known group. I would be surprised if at least one of the orgs. has not been called. There is also always the possibility that LE has info. that they are not sharing that would explain it. Just a thought.

Oh, I hope this doesn't turn into another one of those "somebody-knows-something-and-everybody-is-covering-up-one-of-those-freaky-accidents" type of cases. I just don't know if I can handle any more of these babies dying because the adults aren't responsible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444