TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he wandered away???

WOW this case is just so odd.... kids don't just disappear into thin air with NO evidence do they???

So he wandered away???

WOW this case is just so odd.... kids don't just disappear into thin air with NO evidence do they???

Children and adults do but its just so FRUSTRATING isnt it?????????:banghead:

I just dont get it!

Children and adults do but its just so FRUSTRATING isnt it?????????:banghead:

I just dont get it!

I sincerely hope there are answers in this case. I can't imagine how hard it is for the family to just never know what happened to him.

As frustrating as it for me, it must be a nightmare for family members.

sad.gif

So he wandered away???

I still can't believe he could've wandered that far into the cold night without shoes or warm clothing and leave no trace where he went. MOO

There is the possibility that someone gave him away/sold him in exchange for something else. If that were the case, I don't know that it would be considered an abduction.

Although if the someone were not parent/legal guardian, I do think they could be charged with kidnapping...

Although if the someone were not parent/legal guardian, I do think they could be charged with kidnapping...

Buying, selling, trading a human is trafficking, also a HUGE offense - no matter how it is packaged.

Nothing, day after day is so frustrating.

Where is Baby Josh and who knows what happened to him?

173883_100000010866544_7516222_n.jpg

Buying, selling, trading a human is trafficking, also a HUGE offense - no matter how it is packaged.

Nothing, day after day is so frustrating.

Where is Baby Josh and who knows what happened to him?

173883_100000010866544_7516222_n.jpg

So many people inside the house and no one knows what happened to him.....I guess it's possible but I still feel someone must have seen something. How can this precious little one be playing with his dad one minute then be gone forever the next? And as I've said, even if he'd wandered outside how far could he have gone that there's no trace of him? :waitasec:

I still can't believe he could've wandered that far into the cold night without shoes or warm clothing and leave no trace where he went. MOO

I know what you mean. I'm thinking maybe a search is needed using different dogs? Scent and cadaver dogs. It is just so hard to believe that there is no trail at all. Did the family friend who left at about the same time that the baby was noticed to be missing been polyed? I truly hope that his vehicle has been sniffed by scent and cadaver dogs. Who knows, maybe he backed over the baby in the yard and out of panic, just put him in the trunk and kept it to himself.

I know what you mean. I'm thinking maybe a search is needed using different dogs? Scent and cadaver dogs. It is just so hard to believe that there is no trail at all. Did the family friend who left at about the same time that the baby was noticed to be missing been polyed? I truly hope that his vehicle has been sniffed by scent and cadaver dogs. Who knows, maybe he backed over the baby in the yard and out of panic, just put him in the trunk and kept it to himself.

That is just about the only thing that makes sense and would also leave everyone else inside the house oblivious as to what happened to baby Joshua. :(

BBM That is what I think may have happened.

This video shows there is a couch that is right next to the door. Joshua could have walked behind it and because of his height not been noted as he exited the door.

This is a screenshot from the video...

http://www.ksat.com/news/26783062/detail.html#video

Joshuadoor.png

IMO

I hate the thought that LE really does not have a better (or any) idea what happened to this baby.

I hate the thought that LE really does not have a better (or any) idea what happened to this baby.

Me too. But that is exactly what I believe.

Where are you sweet baby Joshua?

So he wandered away???

Pulled on daddy's beanie . . . . smiled . . . . *POOF* right into thin air

Yes, definitely odd.

This is exactly what I've been thinking for awhile now...the baby slipped out of the house and was behind the friend's vehicle when the friend backed out. The friend backed over the child, went into panic mode, and placed the baby in the trunk.

Pulled on daddy's beanie . . . . smiled . . . . *POOF* right into thin air

Yes, definitely odd.

Normally I wouldn't think he'd wander very far outside into the cold but it appears he was in a playful mood when his dad last saw him; so maybe he did go outdoors since no one inside was paying much attention to him? However, wouldn't anyone have noticed the door open? Or maybe he followed the friend out when that guy opened the door. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper