TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get that link to provide a full article. For some reason it is asking me to pay to read it.

Since I can't read it can someone tell me who said that she asked to take a poly? Sabrina? An investigator directly quoted? I'm not sure who is being quoted there.

Angie Flack - a spokesperson for the family:

“Although Sabrina has asked for immediate polygraph test, investigators have indicated that Sabrina will not be eligible to take the polygraph test in the baby Joshua case for at least 90 days,” she said.

Thank you very much Pamlet. It's important (at least in my mind :)) to know who makes statements to media especially one as important as why someone is or isn't taking an LDT.

Thanks! :)

Does anyone know who originally reported Joshua missing and when it was reported?

How hard is it to have a new baby and have another one missing? Extremely,I can't even wrap my mind around that one

**BUMP**
I don't want this little guy off the first page.

How hard is it to have a new baby and have another one missing? Extremely,I can't even wrap my mind around that one

I cannot even imagine. I did have a neighbor whose 3 yr old was diagnosed with leukemia about a week before she gave birth to her second child. It was really difficult for her to even bond with the new baby at first because there was so much going on with the older boy. Luckily, last I knew he was in remission and a healthy 1st grader. But she felt like she missed a lot of time with her newborn.
I really hope this new baby has a stable home now.

I have 2 thoughts here:

1) That little boy is lying out in one of those fields or ponds, beyond the search area, or;
2) There's a pedophile, known to the family, just not known as a pedophile to the family.

As far as I'm concerned, there were too many people in that dwelling to keep a big secret, but there is a lot of land, dogs that weren't the right ones, and some neighbors who haven't been fully investigated.

I believe the dogs weren't the right ones and that baby is lying outside their search parameters.

My opinion only

IMO at the moment, since LE has seemingly dropped all media & making statements and fairly early on IMO...I believe they have a handle on what happened to little Joshua, but are working hard and do not need the "general" public's tips. LE and the family/godmother/friend there that night are being...too quiet so there may be a reason? And I base my theory on this case will be solved because of this. Not saying this has anything to do with family, but many families can & do keep secrets...godmothers & a friend(s)...not so sure! I am not comparing this case; but I will never forget the Cummings/Anthony case & lessons learned.

I wish I believed LE having a handle on a case means it will be solved...not always the case at all.

Still no real news...this is so frustrating and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm really starting to think that LE has an idea of what happened to baby Joshua, they just don't know where he's at or have enough evidence to arrest anyone yet. The people involved, or the person, is not likely to flee, because he/she/they always think they are smarter than the police. smh

If baby Joshua had a chance to be alive, LE would say that. They haven't elaborated on the bucket and tarp either. If it was nothing, they'd probably say it, because it'd be nothing that would hinder the investigation IMO

This makes me hug my babies tight...

I think the fact that LE is saying nothing speaks volumes....I do believe they have a very good idea of what happened to Joshua, they just don't have the evidence needed to make an arrest. With that said, I still have confidence that there will be a break in the case and the guilty party/s will be charged.

New Article (from yesterday); however it is another one you have to pay to see...Snippets taken from there:

In a Wednesday interview, Joshua’s maternal great-aunt, Jennifer Vann, said news that authorities ruled out stranger abduction gave new hope to family suspicions that someone familiar with the 18-month-old took him the evening of Feb. 4, when he disappeared from his family home in the 2600 block of Savannah Circle.

This is probably the first time I've seen abduction with the "stranger" emphasis...

“I was very excited when I saw the (Herald-Zeitung) article ruled out stranger abduction ... We really feel someone took him,” V*** said.

I went back and read it, the article does not say "stranger" abduction at all, it simply says abduction. There's still a question of if someone familiar with him took him, would it be called abduction...

“I think if Joshy wandered off, we would have found him by now,” she said. “There are no street lights on that street ... it’s so dark at night....“They said they did not have the porch light on that night ...."

This is quoting JV, a maternal great aunt...

Negative online comments have suggested there was a party going on with the number of people in the home that night. There were eight, which included six people who lived in the four-bedroom, two-bath home, as well as two friends, V*** said.

This may be a slight change from what we heard before, I can't really remember. But somewhat confirms how many people live there.

“They won’t let us know if the other person has taken one, and I don’t think that’s right,” she said

This is with regard to the friend taking a lie detector test...again, it's a slight change from what JD Sr had said a bit earlier. I realize things change, but hmmm...

Anyway the link is here: http://herald-zeitung.com/news/loca...11e0-8eb0-001cc4c03286.html?success=1?success

The rest of the article makes my heart hurt. It talks about Joshua's little cousins looking and asking for him. :(

4d6ee9b8c6094.image.jpg

Just precious!

I really feel in my gut that between the LE, FBI,and Texas Rangers,they know what happened to Joshua.By saying it is not an abduction
implies to me he is no longer alive.I am sure after interviewing neighbors,friends,workers on the jobs,etc, they have a take on what is going on with this family.People will talk because I think most of us love children.The question still remains where is sweet Joshua? Someone needs to bring him home.When I look at his picture,I can't even believe he is missing.He looks so happy and safe and loved:)

One month anniversary of search for baby Joshua Davis Jr. Balloon release event at 2 p.m. Saturday in parking lot of Klein Road Elementary. Public asked to bring balloon to release an act of faith that Joshua will be returned home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70