TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Can't believe that on NG right now..on the bottom banner says : "Rumors swirl missing 18-month-old infant Joshua Davis just found alive"!!!

(Police deny rumors, but since on banner on MSM, I thought it worth mentioning)

rumors=that he had been found are incorrect

57,000 residents in NB
close knit community

Joshusa home kind of secluded are -only 40 homes

Jean C--asks about abduction theory?
MK-- points suspicion at adults in home

rumors=that he had been found are incorrect

57,000 residents in NB
close knit community

Joshusa home kind of secluded are -only 40 homes

Jean C--asks about abduction theory?
MK-- points suspicion at adults in home

Understand, but NG never puts banners up like that, so I just thought it was worth mentioning.

THere are 8 people, one of them knows

MK does not think it is a grand conspiracy, involving everyone

Understand, but NG never puts banners up like that, so I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Yes, my post wasn't aimed at yours, I was just typing notes from the show

It IS worth mentioning about the banner

We haven't really learned anything new HOWEVER it will be interesting to reread the question about mom's poly. He was tripping all over his words imo

FBI took clothing from mom and dad and all of the local trash cans

The rumors were old rumors, yesterday or day before, but that means "breaking" to NG...

Even Mark Klaas has no theories in this case, really. He usually has a very firm feeling about what happened in every case. So it's not just us. :(

This is the first I've had a chance to look at the brush, and I cannot imagine a toddler without shoes going into that in total darkness. It would be difficult enough during the daytime for him to navigate through there without being scratched, poked in the face, etc. Now that I have seen the photos I would definitely say "no way" did he wander into that without screaming his lungs out for help! MOO

You know I would totally agree, except for I've seen otherwise. I've made the mistake of saying "there is NO WAY the MP is in there", even pulled a dog or two off a trail because I thought they had to be wrong, only to find out that yes the child was in fact there. I can't make sense out of it, because logic says they wouldn't do that, but experience says they do, so I don't discount anything anymore, been wrong too many times.

New Braunfels search continues

Published 03:35 p.m., Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Authorities acknowledged Wednesday that they are no closer to locating missing toddler Joshua Davis Jr. than the evening he vanished without a trace from his New Braunfels home three weeks ago.
Police initially believed the child might have slipped out while left unattended and wandered into the 20-degree night. But they have backed away from that theory and there has been no significant movement on the case.

more here - including they don't think it's abduction/kidnapping

http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/article/New-Braunfels-search-continues-1027212.php

so they don't think he wandered off & he wasn't abducted....that doesn't leave much else to consider that could be good for Joshua.

You know I would totally agree, except for I've seen otherwise. I've made the mistake of saying "there is NO WAY the MP is in there", even pulled a dog or two off a trail because I thought they had to be wrong, only to find out that yes the child was in fact there. I can't make sense out of it, because logic says they wouldn't do that, but experience says they do, so I don't discount anything anymore, been wrong too many times.

I can see that. Toddlers are not rational. And they might be able to scoot through, being so small, and low to the ground.

One time we were having a family gathering at a cabin in Lake Arrowhead. There was tule brush, which is very similar ,all around the back of the place. It had just snowed and we were outside playing with the kids. The two yr old had been taken back inside to get warm clothes on because he was drenched and shivering. Later on, we saw him, dressed in socks, and long underwear, nothing else, RUNNING FULL SPEED INTO THE TALL BRUSH. He was looking back and giggling, and he must have been freezing but he never stopped.
I got stuck and pretty scratched but the 8 and 10 yr olds AND the GOLDEN RETRIEVER were able to run him down. If we hadnt been outside we would have never seen him and we would have searched the road and the trails first.

Just a couple thoughts..

This evening we went out to dinner and I saw a little 20 month old w/her Mom.. She was a little doll - but very unsteady on her feet ... I thought about the brush picture and discussion - no WAY that little guy could have gotten very far.. (I had forgotten how unsteady little ones are.. it's been awhile since I was around a toddler)..

Drove out to their neighborhood the other day - it IS pretty "remote" in the sense that there are the two streets and the school .. Wasn't EXACTLY sure which house was theirs .. but even on a pretty Saturday afternoon there wasn't a ton of activity going on .. a few folks out .. but it wasn't a neighborhood full of folks out chatting that's for sure..

I wish they'd find him.. poor little guy.

I believe you, although it defies logic (to me, at least) that a small child wouldn't be screaming once he got stuck in there. I could see no adults in the house he came out of noticing if they were preoccupied watching sports, however weren't others nearby who may have heard him? How far into that brush would he have wandered that he hasn't been found?

In response to the Previous post about MK almost always having a theory about what happened to a missing person... He has no clue what happened to Hailey Dunn either.......

LE is saying that it isn't an abduction and it's not a kidnapping.

LE is saying that Joshua didn't wander away.

Mom doesn't believe he wandered away either.

Okay that rules out (tentatively) those theories so what do we have left?

LE is saying that it isn't an abduction and it's not a kidnapping.

LE is saying that Joshua didn't wander away.

Mom doesn't believe he wandered away either.

Okay that rules out (tentatively) those theories so what do we have left?

Sad to say but if Joshua was dead when someone carried him out of the Mh and disposed of him, then he wasn't abducted, he wasn't kidnapped and he didn't wander away.

My daughter walked at ten monthes. By 12 monthsshe was a pro. My niece is almost 2 and still pretty wobbly. The variations are huge imo. Wish we knew how well he walked/ran. Maybe his mom thought he couldnt have wondered off far, because he's not a good walker yet? Or that he couldn't navogate the stairs good enough? I'm thinking he was on the wobbly side.

I think it's important to search the brush areas not because this precious child could have gotten himself there, but because someone could have placed him there. But even still, after all this time, the dogs or the vultures would have alerted us. It seems he's not there. :(

We really need to know when someone OTHER than his family or even those there that night saw him last. I agree that we are missing TOO MANY CHILDREN! TOO MANY have disappeared without a trace. How has it gotten so easy for this to happen?!?!?!

My daughter walked at ten monthes. By 12 monthsshe was a pro. My niece is almost 2 and still pretty wobbly. The variations are huge imo. Wish we knew how well he walked/ran. Maybe his mom thought he couldnt have wondered off far, because he's not a good walker yet? Or that he couldn't navogate the stairs good enough? I'm thinking he was on the wobbly side.

I remember reading early on that he had been walking for about 10 months, or since he was 10 months old. So either way, he had been walking for 8 - 10 months, so I'm sure he could walk fairly well.

My daughter learned to run before she could walk, and she did that before she was a year old! I guess he could get around fine.

Poor little guy. IMO ~ Somebody in that household did something to JD, somebody is guilty. It took more than one person to keep the secret. I hope LE finds the truth soon, along with JD. Those who are innocent of harming JD but covered up for someone need to be prosecuted, and charged with obstruction. They should be obligated to pay back the county for the costs incurred on futile searches, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member