TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems odd how they worded it " consistent leads all pointing to the same relative area NEAR his home."
What area is near his home? The road out in front? A neighbor's house? The school?
Could they be hinting about the SO across the road?

Where is this sweet baby boy? I am praying no one in his family is involved.

Joshua's uncle says it’s a bitter sweet time for for the Davis family.

Johnny Davis said, “It was hard he looks just like baby Joshua. His name is Ja*** Davis. And we're just praying Baby Joshua will come back home to everybody.

Mom and baby are home from the hospital.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Search-continues-for-Baby-Joshua/64k-zn42qUKeOppIfwU7vg.cspx

So this new baby went home with his parents....

If they think Joshua was murdered by his parent(s).... that was a risky move on their part.

Granted a toddler and a newborn are totally different.

A baby with health issues and a healthy baby are totally different.

Still... losing a baby would probably be enough to remove a new baby if they really thought they were involved...

Interesting...

It sounds to me that they are hinting something about the friend that was in the home that night. And I agree, if they were suspicious about the parents, they would not allow the baby to stay there imo.

I saw baby Joshua's missing posters up around town today! I was surprised because I live a few hours away from there, but people even as far as Killeen are praying and hoping for a happy ending!

Joshua's uncle says it’s a bitter sweet time for for the Davis family.

Johnny Davis said, “It was hard he looks just like baby Joshua. His name is Ja*** Davis. And we're just praying Baby Joshua will come back home to everybody.

Mom and baby are home from the hospital.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Search-continues-for-Baby-Joshua/64k-zn42qUKeOppIfwU7vg.cspx

So this new baby went home with his parents....

If they think Joshua was murdered by his parent(s).... that was a risky move on their part.

Granted a toddler and a newborn are totally different.

A baby with health issues and a healthy baby are totally different.

Still... losing a baby would probably be enough to remove a new baby if they really thought they were involved...

Interesting...

The parents are organizing a search for Saturday...that too, is interesting.

I don't know that they for sure would take the baby if they thought they knew who did it... but didn't know when they would be able to prove it. I mean, if Baby K had not been Kaine's child and had been Terri's child with another guy, would she have been taken? Probably not... she would probably still be living with Terri.

It IS interesting that they took the baby home however... hopefully it does mean Joshua's parent(s) were not involved.

It sounds to me that they are hinting something about the friend that was in the home that night. And I agree, if they were suspicious about the parents, they would not allow the baby to stay there imo.

A couple of recent articles (last 24 hrs)
http://seguingazette.com/news/article_d612621c-407b-11e0-99bc-001cc4c03286.html

McDonald said the FBI has talked to individuals out of state who might have knowledge about the personalities of individuals connected to the case in some way.
Profilers, or what?

The leads are, for the most part, consistent in the areas they recommend searching or scenarios they recommended exploring, McDonald said.
Clears up the quote a little from the other article...

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_d01625cc-4037-11e0-8bbc-001cc4c002e0.html?success

"I do believe there are people out there who know some facts that we don't have, and I urge them to come forward ... I do believe people have information (as to Joshua's whereabouts.) ... I think that person needs to come forward," McDonald said.

Maybe they have narrowed down that a person knows, but is not involved, through phone records, interviews, or the LDT.

Note: both articles are similar, but the latter offers a bit more detail.

I don't know that they for sure would take the baby if they thought they knew who did it... but didn't know when they would be able to prove it. I mean, if Baby K had not been Kaine's child and had been Terri's child with another guy, would she have been taken? Probably not... she would probably still be living with Terri.

It IS interesting that they took the baby home however... hopefully it does mean Joshua's parent(s) were not involved.

But then we're back to the police saying he wasn't abducted, and he didn't wander off. If the friend took him, it would be an abduction, right?

But then we're back to the police saying he wasn't abducted, and he didn't wander off. If the friend took him, it would be an abduction, right?

IMO if anyone took him without his parents knowledge/consent - it would be an abduction. If something happened in that house and he was removed without his parents knowledge/consent - it is still an abduction.

I am completely at a loss how that could happen, but we've been saying all along, someone knows what happened to baby Josh. Is LE just now realizing this?

Even if they did suspect the parents could they legally take the children out of the home without evidence (Joshua) of a crime?If they had no family issues before would that be violating their rights to their children.Anyone on here know law?

Even if they did suspect the parents could they legally take the children out of the home without evidence (Joshua) of a crime?If they had no family issues before would that be violating their rights to their children.Anyone on here know law?

I don't know TX child welfare law, so I'm not saying that I'm official on the issue, but I do know child welfare law in general.

Basically, what it boils down to in many cases is that there must be the risk of imminent harm or death to the child in question, in order to warrant removal. Each state seems to vary a little on their definition of imminent harm, and each judge has a little wiggle room as to how they define it, as well.

In this case, a lot of the usual reasons for removal don't apply. If the baby is in a clean, warm home with working utilities, there is no environmental neglect.
If baby is seeing a pediatrician and Sabrina received appropriate prenatal care, it's not medical neglect.
There is no reason, at least none stated, to believe that there is sexual abuse of any kind on either child, and also no reason to believe that the parents allow the baby around those that have been convicted of a sex offense.
There is no proof of physical abuse against Joshua or this baby, regardless of suspicions by the general public.
If baby is being washed, fed, dressed, changed, and interacted with appropriately, there is no physical neglect.
he isn't old enough for school, s educational neglect does not apply.

That's just about every reason right there. As it stands, LE is saying that the parents are cooperating (or were, depending on the source). neither parent has been named a suspect or POI in Joshua's case, so until LE speaks or moves on one or both of them, there is no reason.

However, in my experience, and my experience only, if CPS wants your kids, they'll find a reason, even if it means bending those rules and definitions as relating to imminent harm.

Just thinking here. What if Joshua wasn't seen routinely for his well checks? Would that justify removing the newborn?

Just thinking here. What if Joshua wasn't seen routinely for his well checks? Would that justify removing the newborn?

No, I don't think so. Well checks are not required, and people who choose not to vaccinate their kids may not go (vaccinations are the biggest part of the well checks-at least for me). If baby Joshua was sick and not taken to a doctor, then that may be a different story depending on how sick he was. JMO

No, I don't think so. Well checks are not required, and people who choose not to vaccinate their kids may not go (vaccinations are the biggest part of the well checks-at least for me). If baby Joshua was sick and not taken to a doctor, then that may be a different story depending on how sick he was. JMO

I think you're right. Being vaccinated or not wouldn't become an issue unless they try to enroll him in daycare or preschool. Do we know who was caring for him during the day? His parents have jobs, right?

Baby Joshua has asthma, reportedly, so I'm going to assume that he has been under a doctor's care for this, but of course, we don't know for sure when he might have last seen a doctor for this or any other reason.

I think you're right. Being vaccinated or not wouldn't become an issue unless they try to enroll him in daycare or preschool. Do we know who was caring for him during the day? His parents have jobs, right?

Baby Joshua has asthma, reportedly, so I'm going to assume that he has been under a doctor's care for this, but of course, we don't know for sure when he might have last seen a doctor for this or any other reason.

You don't necessarily have to have your children vaccinated for daycare or school, though. You can get a waiver.

I know we've heard that mom works at Denny's, but haven't heard about dad's job. I don't recall hearing anything about Joshua being in any type of daycare though.

You don't necessarily have to have your children vaccinated for daycare or school, though. You can get a waiver.

I know we've heard that mom works at Denny's, but haven't heard about dad's job. I don't recall hearing anything about Joshua being in any type of daycare though.

Yes, you can get a waiver, but I'm thinking he wasn't in any formal daycare. Maybe an in-home daycare, but the rules are probably different for those. I haven't heard about the dad having a job, either. Maybe he and the mom worked split shifts and one or the other was always at home with Joshua or maybe a relative provided free daycare for them.

Yes, you can get a waiver, but I'm thinking he wasn't in any formal daycare. Maybe an in-home daycare, but the rules are probably different for those. I haven't heard about the dad having a job, either. Maybe he and the mom worked split shifts and one or the other was always at home with Joshua or maybe a relative provided free daycare for them.

I think you're probably right. I'm thinking Joshua was probably watched by dad or another family member when mom was at work.

I think you're probably right. I'm thinking Joshua was probably watched by dad or another family member when mom was at work.

I read here (last thread?) that dad has a custom house painting business - I believe this information came from the site that HiHater posts that you must subscribe to.

WHERE ARE YOU SWEET BABY BOY?

This is just heartbreaking.

59282749.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads