TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nearly 2 years now and still nothing ... I will never understand how these babies go missing from homes with multiple adults present and nobody knows a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, I meant 3 years and too late to edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case tore me apart. Such a beautiful smile on that sweet baby boy. I just do not understand this case at all. :cry:

There is NO WAY that baby walked out of that house without being seen. No. Way.

Today, February 4, 2013, is three years that Joshua Davis went missing.

It still amazes me that there were nine people in the mobile home at the time Joshua went missing and no one saw him "go poof." :banghead:

Special thoughts and prayers for Joshua . . .

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Joshua!

Youareinmythoughtsandprayers.gif
~~~
Inmythoughtsandprayers.gif~c200

Three years later, New Braunfels toddler still missing

February 4, 2014

San Antonio Express - San Antonio, TX

SAN ANTONIO — When he was last seen, Joshua Davis Jr. was wearing a beige and white onesie and no shoes.

Exactly three years have passed since Josh, then 18 months old, vanished from his family's home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hills Circle in New Braunfels.

The New Braunfels Police Department and other agencies are still searching for Josh. Comal County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $7,500 for information leading to an arrest and indictment in the case.

Read more and view photo gallery:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Three-years-later-New-Braunfels-toddler-still-5204120.php#photo-565731

REWARD: Up to $7,500 offered in missing toddler case

Updated: Wednesday, January 29 2014, 02:48 PM CST

KABB - San Antonio, TX

JoshuaDavis-Missing_1390.jpg

SAN ANTONIO -- Crime Stoppers and the New Braunfels Police Department are again asking for your help with their search for a missing toddler.

Snipped:

If you have any information, please contact the Comal County Crime Stoppers at 830-620-TIPS or 800-640-8422, CLICK HERE to submit a tip online, or to text a tip, text “COMAL plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). All callers to Crime Stoppers remain anonymous.

Read more:

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/reward-up-7500-offered-missing-toddler-case-1390.shtml#.Uun8hJWPKCg

Crime Stoppers increases reward in disappearance of baby
Police hoping to gain more leads after Joshua Davis vanished nearly three years ago

Published On: Jan 29 2014 03:28:22 PM CST
Updated On: Jan 29 2014 06:26:00 PM CST

KSAT - San Antonio, TX

SAN ANTONIO -
The News Braunfels Police Department and Comal County Crime Stoppers have increased the reward for more information on a missing child.

Joshua Davis was last seen on Feb. 4, 2011, at approximately 8:40 p.m. at his home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hills Circle in New Braunfels.

Snipped:

Crime Stoppers and NBPD are again asking for the public's help. Tipsters with information leading to Joshua’s whereabouts may be eligible for a reward of up to $7,500 should an arrest and indictment take place.

The offer expires March 1.

Read more and view video:

http://www.ksat.com/news/crime-stoppers-increases-reward-in-disappearance-of-baby/-/478452/24181020/-/gdad4fz/-/index.html

Crime Stoppers raises reward for info on missing child

By Monica Ayala-Talavera
KXAN - Austin, TX

Updated: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 4:01 pm
Published: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 11:14 am

AUSTIN (KXAN) – For a short time, Crime Stoppers is raising the reward for information on a missing child to $7,500, according to the New Braunfels Police Department.

Joshua Davis was last seen on Friday, February 4, 2011 at approximately 8:40 p.m. at his home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hills Circle in New Braunfels.

Read more:

http://kxan.com/2014/01/29/crime-stoppers-raises-reward-for-info-on-missing-child/

http://comalcrimestoppers.org/crimeoftheweek.aspx
Comal County Crime Stoppers - TX

http://comalcrimestoppers.org/crimeoftheweek.aspx?ID=14332
Comal County Crime Stoppers - TX -- Joshua Davis

1/29/2014 - Missing Child Joshua Davis

UP TO $7,500 REWARD

For information revealing the whereabouts of JOSHUA DAVIS that leads to an arrest or indictments of the individual(s) involved.

JOSHUA was last seen on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at approximately 8:40 pm at his home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hills Circle, New Braunfels, TX.

At that time, JOSHUA was 2’0”, 30 lbs and last seen wearing blue and red plaid button down long sleeve shirt over a Rocaware brand grey long sleeve t-shirt, and a beige and white onesy and Rocaware brand dark blue jeans with black and white socks, no shoes. Joshua suffered from Asthma and was taking medication.

An extensive search of the area was conducted by multiple agencies and citizens with negative results.

Crime Stoppers and NBPD are again asking for your help. Tipsters with information leading to Joshua`s whereabouts may be eligible for a reward of up to $7,500 should an arrest or indictment take place. This offer expires March 1, 2014.

All callers to Crime Stoppers remain anonymous.

Call 830-620-TIPS or 800-640-8422

Web tips at: www.comalcrimestoppers.org

SMS Tips: text “COMAL plus your message” to CRIMES (274637)

It is good to see the media still covering Joshua Davis' case . . . the 3rd year since Joshua Davis went missing.

Special thanks to main stream media in New Braunfels, San Antonio, and Austin, TX and any other media that continues to cover Joshua Davis!

Perhaps one of these days law enforcement will determine what happened to Joshua and the appropriate person(s) will be held accountable.

I think of this beautiful baby boy so often. I still hope he was taken by someone who loved and wanted him and that he is safe, somewhere.

My dad lived in a subdivision about a mile from little Joshua's house, I remember it was extremely cold when Joshua went missing and while there might have been a bit of snow during the day that melted away, I don't remember there being any depth of snow that would possibly cover a body. My memory doesn't always serve me correctly though.

I've never thought of the friend leaving in one car and possibly coming back in another. That's definitely a possibility.

My thoughts are that if something happened to this little guy and it was truly an accident, if he got outside without them noticing and was run over, why the need to cover it up and not be helpful to the authorities? We hear unfortunate stories about children being run over after they ran behind a car to get a ball or something like that way too much nowadays but if it were truly an accident and he wasn't hurt purposely there isn't anything to hide.

I understand people get scared and might have thought that they would get in trouble anyway, and they might very well have, but my goodness we're talking about a baby here. If an accident happened, don't these people realize it would be more beneficial of them to talk if they do know something rather than not cooperate and only have LE find out the truth later?

Having a baby who isn't much younger than Joshua, has really made this story hit home. I've followed it from the beginning and I hope they find this baby soon.

Bumping for Joshua!! BBM. Maybe the accident that happened was more sinister than being run over by a car and that's why they covered it up. This case hits close to home and hope this little guy is found soon!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73
Back