Deceased/Not Found TX - Julie Gonzalez, 21, Austin, 26 March 2010 *G de la Cruz Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am thinking that LE has been treating this as a missing person who has left of her own free will, because there is the possibility that they really don't have anything to give them the impression of foul play. I'm not saying I agree with that! :) I'm saying that might be how they have been treating this so far.

I listened to her estranged Husband last night and like the other poster mentioned above, I found him very crediable but only because he seemed so forthcoming in his willingness to participate in any investigation that will come about and he is concerned about his daughter.

The only thing that caught my ear was he almost consistantly (with the exception of once or twice) referred to their daughter as "my daughter". Not a biggie though.

Her myspace is set to private. Has anyone looked for a cached page to see if it private the last time the page was cached? (That's not hacking that's just looking at google caches, if it is set to private now, it won't let you go anywhere but the front page).

I still do not have my new computer to where I can do searches, but has anyone looked to see if she has other social networking pages? Usually I will start with the nickname she has used to create her myspace page. That can be done by searching for exactly how she spelled her handle on myspace page and pulling up the profile listing. Not the profile itself. Then search the internet for any nicknames and handles. Many times ppl will use the same handle or nickname elsewhere on the internet. Just a thought.

Right now I'm not sure what to think. Her cell phone is still active. LE could ping that cell phone and get a general idea of where she is---TX is huge and if she's not in an urban area it might not give coordinates that locate her exactly but give a broad area of where the cell phone is located (the towers are sometimes spread out here, depends on where you are). Just a few thoughts.

I am thinking that LE has been treating this as a missing person who has left of her own free will, because there is the possibility that they really don't have anything to give them the impression of foul play. I'm not saying I agree with that! :) I'm saying that might be how they have been treating this so far.

I listened to her estranged Husband last night and like the other poster mentioned above, I found him very crediable but only because he seemed so forthcoming in his willingness to participate in any investigation that will come about and he is concerned about his daughter.

The only thing that caught my ear was he almost consistantly (with the exception of once or twice) referred to their daughter as "my daughter". Not a biggie though.

Her myspace is set to private. Has anyone looked for a cached page to see if it private the last time the page was cached? (That's not hacking that's just looking at google caches, if it is set to private now, it won't let you go anywhere but the front page).

I still do not have my new computer to where I can do searches, but has anyone looked to see if she has other social networking pages? Usually I will start with the nickname she has used to create her myspace page. That can be done by searching for exactly how she spelled her handle on myspace page and pulling up the profile listing. Not the profile itself. Then search the internet for any nicknames and handles. Many times ppl will use the same handle or nickname elsewhere on the internet. Just a thought.

Right now I'm not sure what to think. Her cell phone is still active. LE could ping that cell phone and get a general idea of where she is---TX is huge and if she's not in an urban area it might not give coordinates that locate her exactly but give a broad area of where the cell phone is located (the towers are sometimes spread out here, depends on where you are). Just a few thoughts.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ace&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Darlin Gal did anyone tell you today that you Rock?!

I hope I get my computer today, I really want to help, Julie's Aunt touched my heart and I am hoping and praying she did leave of her own accord to get away for a few days.

My heart tells me otherwise though, she's got a small child.

One more thought, could someone post a link to the vids patsy makes of these cases for us? Please

I can't do that on this borrowed computer and it will help others as they come to help with Julie if they can watch the video coverage to get caught up.

Prayers for Julie!

Just reading up on this case, but Holy Cow that MS post DarlinGal copied seems WRONG! Posted via a cell phone too, hmmnn. Without reading more of her posts to see her writing style and whether she routinely posted via cell, I guess I can't say factually, that I feel someone else posted that message. But she is missing and her family doubts she was the one who wrote it ...

Going to dig around on this one later. Her poor family, it must be a horrible feeling when you can't get LE to look into your loved one's disappearance!!!

DBF & I were listening to KVET-FM this a.m. & an LEO w/ Austin PD was on....a caller that said he was Julie Ann's uncle told the LEO that the family was disappointed that Julie Ann's case was being treated like a MP...family doesn't believe she's missing...said she hasn't used credit cards, ATM, etc since she went missing & they believe something happened to her....the LEO said they were still investigating & that they are using "technology" to try to find her....I felt bad for the uncle - he sounded very frustrated & distraught. :(

One more thought, could someone post a link to the vids patsy makes of these cases for us? Please

I can't do that on this borrowed computer and it will help others as they come to help with Julie if they can watch the video coverage to get caught up.

Prayers for Julie!
Julie Ann Gonzalez: Issues 4/27/10 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrIBQ9fNWMg

Julie Ann Gonzalez: Issues 4/27/10 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q27H4USqV0c

Julie Ann Gonzalez: Issues 4/27/10 Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TmZngP2-3Q

Good ideas Kat, thanks. I'll do some searching now.

Darlin Gal did anyone tell you today that you Rock?!

I hope I get my computer today, I really want to help, Julie's Aunt touched my heart and I am hoping and praying she did leave of her own accord to get away for a few days.

My heart tells me otherwise though, she's got a small child.

I agree with above post Kat, she also touched my heart. It doesn't seem to me that she left of her own accord & it's really bothering me that LE seem to be doing absolutely nothing.

I went back and reread the articles others were so kind to post here.

Her estranged Husband is the last person that has been reported as seeing her.

On the family website that was set up for her, a flyer is available and it states that
...Her car was discovered at the Walgreens parking lot located at
Stassney / S.1st area.

The below article states that her car was found at Walgreens but it is not the Walgreens she works at. However it is a Walgreens that is considered to be on the SouthSide of Austin.
http://www.590klbj.com/News/Story.aspx?ID=1213937

The family website says that she was last seen on the Southside of Austin, since it has been reported that her estranged Husband was the last to see her at his home, I am assuming that he lives on the Southside. I am wondering how closeby he lives if at all. Walking distance?

There is a Walgreens located at the address l(I searched the streets that were given on her family's website for her):

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...roup&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CA0QtQMwAA

Again I apologize for not being able to bring a screen capture of the map because of puter difficulties.

I'll keep looking...for Julie her family and her daughter.

In post number 39 on this thread (poster darlin gal, many thanks DG!)

In video one of the Issues with JVM show, Julie's estranged Husband is introduced by his name.

George De La Cruz. I am not posting her childs name in order to try to give the child some privacy and protection.

Missing mom states she speaks to LE everyday.
Mom Sandra Soto sates LE should have looked at her car
Checked video footage where she was last seen
Given LDT to ex husband

Need hubby's computer and phone records. but at this time it is not a case of foul play per LE.
GM - ploygraph ASAP.
Need video surveillance from Walgreens, and surrounding area.
Need Julie's computer records.
Need the car processed.
Where would she be without her car? Is her cell phone still on?
Don't know about you guys, I think the husband needs to be looked into VERY CLOSELY.
Hink-o-meter on high for husband!!

On JVM now, hubby looks like he is doing the "CYA" move.
He was the last to see her.
IMO he was doing the computer statements as Julie.
They were getting a divorce. He admitted he did not want the divorce.
She had no indication she was going to take off. Family very involved! IMO she would have said something.
He wrote stuff on MS and FB to make it seem she was running away IMO.
OMG, NEw info! She met a man on the ionternet???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899
Back