Deceased/Not Found TX - Julie Gonzalez, 21, Austin, 26 March 2010 *G de la Cruz Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the very least we have credit card fraud - someone else using her card - LE hopefully is investigating. I do not think anyone expected the family and the husband to be on JVM and exposing so much inside info!:eek:
I bet NOW LE will check the situation out.....

This situation needs to be investigated ASAP. My hinky meter is HIGH here!
1. Divorce was in the works. Husb did not want the divorce and was vocal about it
2. Husb signed the divorce papers AFTER Julie disappeared.
3. Cell phone is still on!
4. Credit card used at Best Buys - video surveillance shows it was ANOTHER PERSON using it!!!
5. No other bank withdrawals etc.
6. Supposed texts were sent from the cell phone from Julie - but her family says the way they were written did not sound like her
7. Supposedly she was having an affair - yet no one knew this person or knew of the affair except GG! Her mother got a "text" from her about it - but never a voice message
8. The hubby may be the person writing the texts and FB and MS entries - the family says that's not her style of writing
9. Car NEEDS to be processed immediately!
10. Need all surveillance video from the Walgreen's where her car was found - and it was NOT the Walgreen's that she worked at. It was one near to her soon-to-be ex.
11. LE should check out hubby's computer records and cell records ASAP, as well as Julie's
12. Family very close - and they have strong feelings GG is involved.
13. The hubby is stressing that she ran away and had a man "James" who was a web designer - yet no one had ever heard of him. :waitasec:

I absolutely agree with you. All that the family has said about the husband's issues, the things you have pointed out, the details they gave about their daughter/neice. The timing of this is especially bad because just recently a mother DID run off with a man and leave her daughter behind. Yet, given the husband/father, and what we learned from the family, I suspect foul play. The husband may not be involved in that, or he very well may. The family mentioned texts from her husbands dead uncle. What's up with that, and yet it was ignored by JVM. That sounds very strange, and sounds like it would have to come from the husband. If so, he would have to have her cell phone in his possession. There are more red flags that indicate that he is lying, than there are credible facts he is telling the truth, in my opinion. I live in the Austin area and am very interested in this story. I am very bothered that the police haven't done enough in this investigation.

Appears that Julie was covered on JVM this evening?

Thanks,

Salem

JulieAnnGonzalez21MissingMominTexas.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg241/LavandaDolce/JulieAnnGonzalez21MissingMominTexas.jpg

I posted about this after JVM last night. It was deleted, not sure why. I was just repeating what was on JVM and then my opinion. I've looked for another thread and can't find it.

The ex called in during her show and he sounded credible to me. He volunteered to take a lie detector test and have the cops search his home again. I know people can be actors, but I found it weird he would call and put the spotlight on himself like that. She didn't seek him out, he called the show. Said their daughter is suffering and he wants to be involved with the search for that reason. Usually I am the first to suspect the husband/wife/BF/GF in these cases. This time I am not so sure.

Okay - I think this thread should stay visible now - at least I hope so!

Salem

Okay - I think this thread should stay visible now - at least I hope so!

Salem

:blowkiss: thanks Salem, I thought I was aloosing my mind today LOL :D

Another woman was seen using Julie's CC at Best Buy to purchase the movie "Spiderwick Chronicles". (Just put that in there in case it's not reported again what she bought). This was said to have happened on 07 April 10.

LE showed the video to the (Mother IIRC?) and she said that it was not Julie in the video and that the woman who used Julie's CC was "long legged".

George (Julie's estranged Husband) was introduced as George De La Cruz on JVM Tuesday night. Unless that was a mistake his surname isn't Gonzalez. She must have taken back her maiden name.

James is a new wrinkle but we have to look at that too. James a web designer from Colorado.

Did anyone notice a brief moment where George (JVM 28 APR 10) appeared to be stiffling a laugh? Or yawn? Perhaps I imagined that. I'll have to see if Patty has her vids up to link. (OT, I have my new puter..whoohoo!).

Aunt pays Julie's cell phone? Correct? I wonder if she just pays or she provides and can access records?

I have to go back and watch JVM from tonight again because there was a lot of cross talk I missed and then the new info stunned me a bit at times so I am sure I missed a whole lot.

If I made any mistakes in what I typed please let me know. :) Prayers for Julie.

Appears that Julie was covered on JVM this evening?

Thanks,

Salem

JVM show had the family on tonight and the ex husband. Jane and Guest Mike Brooks were arguing with each other. Jane wanting LE to look into doing testing on her car that was found...Brooks said that LE says theres no foul play...Jane saying how do they know theres no foul play if they haven't tested her car???

Hope LE gets ex to a polygraph before he lawyers up...

Another woman was seen using Julie's CC at Best Buy to purchase the movie "Spiderwick Chronicles". (Just put that in there in case it's not reported again what she bought). This was said to have happened on 07 April 10.

LE showed the video to the (Mother IIRC?) and she said that it was not Julie in the video and that the woman who used Julie's CC was "long legged".

George (Julie's estranged Husband) was introduced as George De La Cruz on JVM Tuesday night. Unless that was a mistake his surname isn't Gonzalez. She must have taken back her maiden name.

James is a new wrinkle but we have to look at that too. James a web designer from Colorado.

Did anyone notice a brief moment where George (JVM 28 APR 10) appeared to be stiffling a laugh? Or yawn? Perhaps I imagined that. I'll have to see if Patty has her vids up to link. (OT, I have my new puter..whoohoo!).

Aunt pays Julie's cell phone? Correct? I wonder if she just pays or she provides and can access records?

I have to go back and watch JVM from tonight again because there was a lot of cross talk I missed and then the new info stunned me a bit at times so I am sure I missed a whole lot.

If I made any mistakes in what I typed please let me know. :) Prayers for Julie.

I also need to watch again, since I had to leave in the middle of it.

ETA: Does anyone have a link to the videos LOL? TIA!

I also need to watch again, since I had to leave in the middle of it.

ETA: Does anyone have a link to the videos LOL? TIA!

When I checked a few minutes ago I couldn't find them. They might be up soon though.

Jane wants answers to these questions
Fingerprint Julie's car?
Track her cell phone?
Any search Warrants?
Official searches.canine?
Credit card activity?

Tried to get in touch with LE all day, finally a statement from LE:
The case is still open and on-going but the AUstin PD can assure everyone that the case is being investigated to the extent allowed by law.

George tried to od on drugs was depressed when Julie broke up the marriage. Family is worried about the baby hes caring for.
Julie never gave George the baby medicine that was left in her car.
Aunt said Julie left text messages saying she wanted to run away there was enough BS in her life, and she has something to make that happen.
She said on her my space ..she was running away and wanted everyone to leave her alone.
Her father said that all is not true. This was the high time in her life right now. She wanted out of that abusive relationship. That she was doing good in her job, just saved money to buy her car.

Aunt said a friend of Julies said she was holding back info an told the family that Julie text her saying that met some guy, a web designer, and is taking her away for the weekend to show her a good time. (I wonder who this girl is. I wonder if she is the one who bought the movie at Best Buy) JMO..

On JVM....Ex would leave notes on her windshield, would follow her. He had left notes for her everywhere. Once he called her saying to look in the diaper bag and when she did it would be a suicide note from ex...

Oh the family does think something is up with Ex and the girlfriend who told them Julie was going to go away with the web designer...

Ex on his my space states he does drugs, but now made his MS private.

All are back tomorrow nights show....

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Family of Missing Austin Woman Seek Answers
Aired April 28, 2010 - 19:00:00 ET

Transcript:
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/28/ijvm.01.html

Thanx for the transcript...

Want to see who owns the cell phone..

Its a real shame that LE held back on this case. Now I think George has a heads up on what to hide, what to say etc.

I wonder if they checked video at Walgreens, if they have a video. But I have a feeling its to late for that now.

I watched the show again and watched George laughing, smirking alot as the family talked on the show. I wonder if George will be on the show tonight.

Hope shes found today.

Thanks to all who updated us on JVM's show last nite & the transcript! I didn't get to watch.

BUT - an amazing thing happened yesterday afternoon. Mostly DBF doesn't want to hear much about what we discuss here because he's such a sweet guy & it just makes him sick to hear about murdered kids & such....I've talked about the missing a lot too & told him "Honey, you have know idea how much this goes on!"

Anyway, I'd printed out more flyers at work just before I left & DBF saw them. He said "that's who they were talking about on the radio this morning...she's beautiful....something happened to that girl & it's not good....People don't just leave their car in a parking lot somewhere" & on & on like a WSer would...we talked some more about it then I asked him if he would go put up flyers too....he said yes & in fact, he put up 2 in stores on the way to visit our friends.....he's gonna hand out more today in the Round Rock/North Austin area.

Seeing Julie's picture after hearing her uncle on the radio has really brought home the reality of the pain & fears....I only hope someone who knows something will speak up & help her family find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024
Back