Deceased/Not Found TX - Julie Gonzalez, 21, Austin, 26 March 2010 *G de la Cruz Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boy, if this turns out to be the husband/soon-to-be ex-husband, he is a true sociopath, putting himself on naitonal TV like that to defend himself and offer to take a LD, etc...don't see that very often.

But will hold off on forming any solid opinions as yet...if true about some sort of an internet relationship w/another man...I missed that part but read something about it here? Where did this info come from, does anyone know?

Boy, if this turns out to be the husband/soon-to-be ex-husband, he is a true sociopath, putting himself on naitonal TV like that to defend himself and offer to take a LD, etc...don't see that very often.

But will hold off on forming any solid opinions as yet...if true about some sort of an internet relationship w/another man...I missed that part but read something about it here? Where did this info come from, does anyone know?

Hi cluciano, the interviews were hard to follow last night. IMHO her uncle was interjecting in such a way (he's upset I understand!) that it was difficult to follow at times.

Here is what was said on the JVM show:

..S. SOTO: Well, there was a friend of hers that came forward several days after we reported her missing saying that she held back some information and she wanted to let us know what it was.

So she called -- I talked to her on the phone and she said, "I need to let you know something very important. Julie texted me and said that she met some guy named James who is a web designer who bought a new house in Colorado and he`s taking me away for the weekend to show me a good time."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. James, a web designer. Ok. Well, we know, Mike Brooks, that a lot of untoward people have used the Internet posing as --

S. Soto is listed as her aunt in the transcript. I hope JVM speaks more with Julie's Mother tonight, she gave us the info about the CC purchase. Prayers for Julie!

Missing mom states she speaks to LE everyday.
Mom Sandra Soto sates LE should have looked at her car
Checked video footage where she was last seen
Given LDT to ex husband

bbm

So...i still cant figure this out. Was she LAST scene by George OR in the Walgreens.....and which walgreens ? her job location , the car location or a whole different one....and WHEN was she seen in the walgreens ?

And who the heck is the girl seen using Julies credit card ?

bbm

So...i still cant figure this out. Was she LAST scene by George OR in the Walgreens.....and which walgreens ? her job location , the car location or a whole different one....and WHEN was she seen in the walgreens ?

I bolded what I found a map for I AM.

On the website her family created for her there is a description of the location of where the Walgreens her car was found (intersections).

This is the one that matches the intersections:
Walgreens Store Austin‎
5600 South 1st Street, Austin, TX

I haven't heard them say they saw her on video! I missed that one! I only heard about the video of the unknown female (unknown to Julie's Mom) at the Best Buy.

Once you get to his MS page --- is there a way to look further ? tia

No he now has it set to private. If we look at a cached page we are looking at his page at an earlier date that was cached by the server. Once he opts to set his page as private there is no way to access further. (legally)

I bolded what I found a map for I AM.

On the website her family created for her there is a description of the location of where the Walgreens her car was found (intersections).

This is the one that matches the intersections:
Walgreens Store Austin‎
5600 South 1st Street, Austin, TX

I haven't heard them say they saw her on video! I missed that one! I only heard about the video of the unknown female (unknown to Julie's Mom) at the Best Buy.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/042210-one-month-later:-austin-mom-still-missing

AUSTIN, TX - It's been one month since an Austin mom has went missing, leaving behind her family, her 2-year-old daughter and a brand new car. Julie Ann Gonzalez was last seen in an Austin Walgreen's almost a month ago and where she is today is still a mystery.

(article is about a week old)

No he now has it set to private. If we look at a cached page we are looking at his page at an earlier date that was cached by the server. Once he opts to set his page as private there is no way to access further. (legally)

Ah. OK.
so if his last login says 4-23-2010 and his "status" says 14 hours ago......that 14 hours ago was on there on the 23rd ?

I was just curious about a couple of women on there...trying to figure out Julies friend that told her family about James.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/042210-one-month-later:-austin-mom-still-missing

AUSTIN, TX - It's been one month since an Austin mom has went missing, leaving behind her family, her 2-year-old daughter and a brand new car. Julie Ann Gonzalez was last seen in an Austin Walgreen's almost a month ago and where she is today is still a mystery.

(article is about a week old)

Thank you! I wonder if they have her seen in the Walgreens where her car was left? Very interesting.

Ah. OK.
so if his last login says 4-23-2010 and his "status" says 14 hours ago......that 14 hours ago was on there on the 23rd ?

I was just curious about a couple of women on there...trying to figure out Julies friend that told her family about James.

I'm not savvy enough to know about logins and such on Myspace (if you are talking about the cache page), I'm sorry. Someone here will be along to answer I"m sure! I wish it wasn't private though I'd love to read those blogs--I'm nosey like that :blushing:

bbm

Yes she was last seen by George. He said she came to pick up the baby but decided she would leave the baby there for the weekend.

She works in Walgreens but not the Walgreens where the family found her car. The family wanted to know if they had checked the video at Walgreens to see if she parked her car or actually who did. Strange that George lives 3 or 4 blocks from where her car was found. Sorry trying to make sense out of this to.

A reminder that the family will be on JVM again tonight.

JVM's talking about this case now...says LE has classified Julie as Missing Person/Endangered....JVM asking if new status is result of covering this case.

Julie's mom & uncle are on....mom says LE called her today LE changed case to Missing Endangered & HIgh priority....LE says everybody is under the microscope right now - includes friends & family.

Now JVM's talking about the mystery women who used Julie's CC in Best Buy....mom saying LE asked her if family liked to watch movies....mom saying Julie has all kinds of movies....LE hasn't told mom which Best Buy card was used in...she doesn't know if CC used in Austin or elsewhere....mom saying her sister discovered the CC was used & told LE...she said it took APD at least a week or 2 to followup on the credit card info.

Mike B. asking Julie's mom if they are going to process car....she said LE told her she could go get stuff out of the car...Mike B. told her don't go alone to get stuff out of car - get LE to go with her.

Discussion about APD won't tell Mike B. or Michelle Sigona about status of Julie as MP endangered & High priority....said they have to go thru PIO because it's a national story now. :confused:

:banghead: C'MON APD!!! :banghead:

JVM back on...says they've been calling APD for 2 days & APD won't talk to them about case.....JVM saying she doesn't want her case to be foul play but to her, if stranger using Julie's CC, then there's reason to be suspicious.

JVM asking aunt if they were famous or wealthy if case would be treated differently....Aunt says she believes they are regular family & that's why low priority.

Asking about the text messages - uncle saying he thinks it's another smokescreen.

JVM asking about the mystery man web designer....uncle doesn't believe he exists & Julie's friend that told them about web designer hasn't talked to them again....aunt saying the friend came to her a few days later -- was hanging head low, shouldn't be talking to her....said friend said she met James at her work.

Mom said she talked to Julie's best friend, Natasha.....best friend says she's never heard of a James....mom saying there is no James at her work (pharmacy).....Mike B. asking about connection to regional Walgreen's office maybe a technology worker.

JVM saying now maybe LE can check out pings.

:banghead: this is really rubbing me wrong -- I heard LEO say myself on the radio that they were gonna use "technology" to try to find Julie -- why doesn't anyone know about the cellphone pings by now??

Is this a BIZARRE case or is it me? I watched this last night and I am watching now the lack of concern.

Bits and pieces creeping out...from the family. I am not saying suspect, but I can understand LE frustrated, and WTH.

The family said that she had no outstanding debts, no financial problems, etc. This evening we learn that Julie's car was repossessed.

Why does the aunt seem to have so much involvement in Julie's life? Access to her bank/credit card statements, etc. What's up with that?

The family said that she had no outstanding debts, no financial problems, etc. This evening we learn that Julie's car was repossessed.

Why does the aunt seem to have so much involvement in Julie's life? Access to her bank/credit card statements, etc. What's up with that?

and they keep talking about how close they are? If this was my family I would be pressing for answers.

I know these people are very upset...but they act like they are Valiumed up...

It is like pulling teeth to get answers. I know they are hurting...

I think Jane needs to hit the gavel to wake them up.

and they keep talking about how close they are? If this was my family I would be pressing for answers.

I know these people are very upset...but they act like they are Valiumed up...

It is like pulling teeth to get answers. I know they are hurting...

I think Jane needs to hit the gavel to wake them up.

Too close, if you ask me. Both the mother and aunt seem very domineering and probably wanted to control every aspect of Julie's life. They are upset, I think, that Julie did not leave the child with them. Maybe Julie needed some space and freedom from too many controlling people in her life. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back