TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any other way to put this, so I'll just ask: As far as Tommy knows, did Mr. Arnold have any shady business dealings?

TT has trouble remembering some things.it takes a lot of going back and pushing himself to recall certain thing
He has tried very hard to block it out and it’s painful
That’s why it takes time for us to answer your question

I don't know any other way to put this, so I'll just ask: As far as Tommy knows, did Mr. Arnold have any shady business dealings?
TT did not know of 2 shops .I ask your question and he said he was young and wouldn’t know if it was shady or not Cotton had lots of aquantaces that stoped by the shop
After he gave him 10,000 to show him the trade ,then IRS closed the shop for non payment of taxes he wouldn’t doubt it

It was said a few pages back that TT went bowling because he didn't know at the time anything was wrong. It almost sounds like they just didn't tell him, kept him in the dark for awhile. Do we know what time he got home from work and when he did find out something was amiss?

It was said a few pages back that TT went bowling because he didn't know at the time anything was wrong. It almost sounds like they just didn't tell him, kept him in the dark for awhile. Do we know what time he got home from work and when he did find out something was amiss?
I will ask. Will get back with answer in a bit

I will admit that I thought for sure TT was no#1 suspect.I do know law enforcement really his handled this case from the beginning and if the focus would have been heavily on people known to the girls it might have been solved.The whole stranger thing doesn't work for me since the girls just vanished.

I’ll go out on a limb and say the answers we’re getting from the Trlica side line up with events better than what I’ve seen elsewhere. Ultimately, someone is not telling the truth, though. And those posts from Debra on here don’t match up with anything.

I will admit that I thought for sure TT was no#1 suspect.I do know law enforcement really his handled this case from the beginning and if the focus would have been heavily on people known to the girls it might have been solved.The whole stranger thing doesn't work for me since the girls just vanished.

I'm sorry you think that. I also think
The FWPD did not handle this well.

So basically, no one told Tommy anything until later...That is so very interesting. Thank You!!!

So basically, no one told Tommy anything until later...That is so very interesting. Thank You!!!
Does anyone know what time TM said they went to the Arnolds to see if they heard from the girls? I myself am wondering why they would notify
The mother of a married women other then calling the husband.

TT did not know of 2 shops .I ask your question and he said he was young and wouldn’t know if it was shady or not Cotton had lots of aquantaces that stoped by the shop
After he gave him 10,000 to show him the trade ,then IRS closed the shop for non payment of taxes he wouldn’t doubt it
It perturbs me to say "I told you so", but this account lines up exactly with what I was told over the years by people with a last name does not begin with "A."

Funny how none of these other "accounts" EVER came up until the other side started telling some of their story. No other "accounts", just cars, letters, cars, letters...TT and DA over and over. With the random serial killer thrown in for good measure. Well looks like to me the story has changed.

May I insert some things on behalf of other family members that aren't here to fine-tune things?
Judy knew something was wrong because Renee insisted she pick her up at Granny's by 4 o'clock and take her home to get ready for the party that night. If a 14 year old misses the "curfew" she set. Something's wrong. Judy was the red-flag that set the phone calls in motion, but they began at 4pm, not 2pm. She had Granny (Mrs. Swint) coordinating communication with the Moseley's - across the street from her. She focused on Francis and Cotton because she had no idea how to reach Tommy directly. Debra was at the house on Minot. Everyone was a prisoner of telephones plugged into walls without call-waiting, caller ID, or any advantage we take for granted. I would love to see those phone calls on a spreadsheet. I can't imagine any of those people remembering with much accuracy who they talked to at what time or in what order. It's giving me a headache. Other than the Arnold's being in up to 3 places at once - the way that day unfolded is in fair agreement. There are two seats at the table that have been unfilled for 20 years at least. If the core family members want to fine-tune their recollections it should be PM where they can work it out privately.

for some reason Rusty just hasn't shut that rumor down. He's NEVER had an impala. And for a second let's say a car he had access to went messing from a transmission shop like rumors say... Where is the owner and why didn't they throw a fit because I would have. Lets remember it wasn't a car lot, it was a repair shop.
Most shops have cars that get abandoned. They are towed in and once the repair bill is too high, the owner simply abandons the car and buys another (often stiffing the shop or someone else for the tow bill). So it could happen that way. Not that I'm saying it did, but a car could disappear and never be reported missing because the owner abandoned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member