TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all jmo...

It really makes me sad and angry that after almost 45 years, that there are still people that are unwilling to just tell the truth. Makes me wonder just how much some people are REALLY looking for the TRUTH or are just fostering a diversion. Cuz Im thinking it's the later.

Thank You ! I wonder why, back when this first happened and FA was saying this, no one said anything. You know the other families had to be shaking their heads. That's so very odd.

Last edited:
You mean private conversations? That would be, NO. This isn't new "news." It's just a part of a narrative no one had the emotional will to fuss about. Let it go.

Thank you for your response. But please don't tell me what or what not to let go of. I question a lot of things and that's ok. That's what this site is for. Just because one person says something does not make it gospel.

Thank you for your response. But please don't tell me what or what not to let go of. I question a lot of things and that's ok. That's what this site is for. Just because one person says something does not make it gospel.
Fair enough. Repeating a family story for decades, doesn't make you a liar - even if you know better.

Of course repeating it doesn't, but saying it in the first place does make one go "hmmmmm…." Why would she say he was there if he wasn't? And then you get into if someone said he wasn't - who's right? It just seems like the simplest things are made hard because no two people can tell the same story.

My question is WHY? Why say that? Not just say it, but describe how cold it was out there watching that car. Odd.

A feature of lying is providing excessive detail.

Edit: 7 Science-Backed Tips to Tell If Someone is Lying to You

3. Too much detail
When someone is giving you extra flowery descriptions, that might be a dead giveaway that the overly elaborate details are actually trying to cover up a lie.

"When you say to someone, 'Oh, where were you?' and they say, 'I went to the store and I needed to get eggs and milk and sugar and I almost hit a dog so I had to go slow,' and on and on, they're giving you too much detail," Berman told WebMD.

Too much unnecessary detail could signify that the individual has already put a lot of thought into how he or she will try to make a lie sound as convincing as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member