TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've misunderstood. I'm not saying that I think any of the girls left of their own free will. I'm saying that I think the letter was to make it look that way. Because the letter says, "We just had to get away", it put the responsibility on the girls. Written to make it appear it was their decision. I do not think it was pointing a finger at anyone.
I was trying to agree in any case, that more possibilities exist. I don't think Rachel engineered this either. But there are many possibilities until more is known, no?

The letter was an error in judgment. Pointed directly in the direction of family or friends of Rachel... if that letter had never been found I’m sure an SK would have been considered...
Sure a sk would be considered but suspected I don't think so.I think LE and everyone else has investigated sk on and off for 44 years.

I didn't mean to creep anyone out.
I knew what you meant. Little Julie was still probably in primary grades or barely past, just learning to read and maybe add or multiply. Read kids books, and not romance stories. Maybe watched Mr Peppermint instead of listening to KLIF. Still needed a babysitter when her mom worked.

I knew what you meant. Little Julie was still probably in primary grades or barely past, just learning to read and maybe add or multiply. Read kids books, and not romance stories. Maybe watched Mr Peppermint instead of listening to KLIF. Still needed a babysitter when her mom worked.
Yes, she was still a child. The other two were teenagers. I get what Paul B. was trying to say. (I think most kids learn to read long before age 9, though!)

Yes, she was still a child. The other two were teenagers. I get what Paul B. was trying to say. (I think most kids learn to read long before age 9, though!)
I was looking at learning to read as an ongoing process. Not likely pre-primer level of course at 9.
I guess this age difference could make a difference with some sex offenders, who don't strike mature victims but choose helpless young children. Control factor?
Disturbing, isn't it?

it brings up "If it was a pedo, why not just take Julie Ann?" and "If it was someone interested in teens or adult women, why not just leave Julie Ann and speed off with the two teens?"
I can't see a pedo going after a 9-year-old who was with two older girls. Pedos will usually wait and grab kids who are alone or just with other kids. Joseph Duncan raided a house and killed several adult family members in order to snatch two kids, but even he didn't abduct any older victims. I've never heard of a pedo abducting an adult to get to a child. (That's not to say it's impossible.)

KLIF, the heritage rock-n-roll radio station in Dallas-Fort Worth, similar to WLS in Chicago. KHJ Los Angeles, WABC in New York City?

So. Next logical question. Who might want to blame TT?

Santa Claus? Stiffed on payment for toys? $$$ behind many crimes. Sneaky old elf.

SK diverting suspicion? Lots of pervs around. Creepy old men.

Other issues? Think. Think.

Think. Where would there be enough emotional venom generated for a lethal strike?

Ex bf who hates TT? Hm. Lots of possibilities there.

I've got it. She cut somebody off in traffic. That'll get you offed nowadays.

Look outside the boxes.

Santa Claus? Sneaky Elf? Cut someone off in traffic?

"If you're Santa Claus, why are there so many Santa Clauses at other malls?"

I seriously think this will never be solved unless someone talks. It’s tragic for all three girls! None of them had barely lived and I definitely think it was family oe family acquaintances......what SK who wasn’t would even know to send TT a letter? IMO the letter was used to misdirect and it did a fine job......

I seriously think this will never be solved unless someone talks. It’s tragic for all three girls! None of them had barely lived and I definitely think it was family oe family acquaintances......what SK who wasn’t would even know to send TT a letter? IMO the letter was used to misdirect and it did a fine job......
I figure someday when the living players are long gone, maybe the files can be opened. It may be closed because no definitive proof exists and no bodies, although they have a good idea what happened. Why more heartache or embarrassment for the living family with an unprovable case? Kind of Pandora's Box.

Last edited:
KLIF, the heritage rock-n-roll radio station in Dallas-Fort Worth, similar to WLS in Chicago. KHJ Los Angeles, WABC in NewS York City?
Sorry I posted that mate you it wasn't that creepy.It was as if you were putting more importance on her.I'm a Triple J guy man myself when they play the indie stuff.Take Care

I figure someday when the living players are long gone, maybe the files can be opened. It may be closed because no definitive proof exists and no bodies, although they have a good idea what happened. Why more heartache or embarrassment for the living family with an unprovable case? Kind of Pandora's Box.
To end the circus if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members