TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yes, most people would. However. Since we are talking about a possible murder, normal goes out the window.

2. Yes, but we are not talking that long.

3. Go play. And stay out of my room.

4. Again, stay out of my room. And since we don't know how they died we don't know it was a horrible scene.

5. It the hustle and bustle of Christmas, get in it drive it to the mall and have someone pick you up.

But again, to even play that hypothetical, you assume they were killed during the day. They could have just been subdued until a later time.

Like when the child is shuffled off to a neighbor while oh idk, you are watching that danged car. Oh wait...

Yep . That danged car!

Always remember, a phone call and lunch @ the local burger joint or such as extra money, Cages inside a building, drive right up. Chemicals desolve and turn into sludge . Boxes from a welding shop a hole dug. Heavy equipment to bury and "excavate" with later this sounds planned? By someone! Question, who?
Hydrofluoric acid won't eat through heavy "Plastic". But will desolve every thing eWOW! The makings of a movie. Is that what ya'll planning on writing? Might be worth watching if you like Horror movies. Not me.

Always remember, a phone call and lunch @ the local burger joint or such as extra money, Cages inside a building, drive right up. Chemicals desolve and turn into sludge . Boxes from a welding shop a hole dug. Heavy equipment to bury and "excavate" with later this sounds planned? By someone! Question, who?
Hydrofluoric acid won't eat through heavy "Plastic". But will desolve every thing eWOW! The makings of a movie. Is that what ya'll planning on writing? Might be worth watching if you like Horror movies. Not me.

WOW

Well hypothetically
1. I would be concerned about leaving the evidence in my house if I became a suspect

2. Matter starts to decompose and smell. Depending on the temperature .

3. A young boy lives in home

3. Any secondary evidence would need to Be cleaned up

4. But then there is the darned car again. How do we dump it at the mall and return home without being seen?

Bubba stick "WHACK". I personally don't know much about dead bodies, but I would think very possible to have waited until later that night without oder issues. That being said I think it would have been fairly easy to have done during the day. Point is that is the most likely location for it to have happened. So anyone known to have been at work wasn't part of the initial crime. From that perspective it eliminates several things making the circle very very much smaller.

At first, he was sick at home with FA taking care of him. Then come to find out, he's at work all day really. You never know, it's like a carousel.
Cancer is rough psychologically without factoring in chemo or radiation and whatever meds/pain killers go with it. What a shame people sometimes steal the heavy duty pain meds for a high.

And doesn’t FA in one report say she saw TT at work in the shop ? Wonder why she drove there during the day ?

Different articles and threads and podcasts seem to put her all over the place. Home and never left. Shop to check on hubs. And I've never been shy about it. Truth never changes. When one lies there's a reason for it. Does not mean that person did it, but certainly means they know more than they're telling.

Bubba stick "WHACK". I personally don't know much about dead bodies, but I would think very possible to have waited until later that night without oder issues. That being said I think it would have been fairly easy to have done during the day. Point is that is the most likely location for it to have happened. So anyone known to have been at work wasn't part of the initial crime. From that perspective it eliminates several things making the circle very very much smaller.

How far is Rachel and Toms house from Frans house

The simple thing to do is ask her! She lives still today and is not senile it seems. I am sure she could answer that question still. And has!
The police could answer that question!

With neighbors saying that they were home all day. Interesting! It would seem that the next door neighbor would have an idea. Living so close.
They would be the best independent witness.
Seems so anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members