TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was what looked like a dolphin bracelet, maybe something else in DPR's artifacts. TM's promise ring to her was a dolphin theme. Did Renee collect dolphin jewelry?
David Ray Parker lived in New Mexico. The dolphin bracelet shown was made by Kabana of Albequerque, New Mexico. They did not go into business until 1975. .... Other companies made dolphin jewelry before that, including Mexico imports. Kmart sold a lot of sterling silver dolphin jewelry during that pre 1975 time period... Hope that helps.

Different articles and threads and podcasts seem to put her all over the place. Home and never left. Shop to check on hubs. And I've never been shy about it. Truth never changes. When one lies there's a reason for it. Does not mean that person did it, but certainly means they know more than they're telling.[/QU

The simple thing to do is ask her! She lives still today and is not senile it seems. I am sure she could answer that question still. And has!
The police could answer that question!

With neighbors saying that they were home all day. Interesting! It would seem that the next door neighbor would have an idea. Living so close.
They would be the best independent witness.
Seems so anyway!
Maybe the neighbors thought they were home all day because they saw a car parked there all day--the Olds 95. In those days you could pop the hood on a car from outside the vehicle. The cops should have popped the hood on the Olds to see whether the engine was still warm. Maybe the Olds was moved into position right before Fran showed up at the mall.

This was big news!
The neighbors would have stated that the daughter's car came there !
After all police were trying to track the movements of the girls!
The news papers were carring the story!
I remember picking the paper up about them.

In those days people took the news paper and of course knew who their neighbors were and visited. Unlike today. A seen on TV!

Most likely they carried food to the home and did the normal traditionally accepted thing. A family in need. Father near death and this!

These were Texas people who did the expected thing. Gone are those kind of neighbors 2 generations ago. "A few still exist."

Wasn't it said that RT went by the A's house to ask FA to go shopping? So of course the car should have been "seen there"

How about we stop beating up FWPD. No one here knows what they did or didn’t do. No one here knows what is in their files, what interviews took place and what circumstantial evidence exists direct evidence or inculpatory/exculpatory evidence.

Is there physical evidence ? Maybe.

We have all seen a WS memebers statement on how she believes happened.
Earlier someone suggested the girls were temporarily incapiciated.
How about they were moved while they were still alive. <modsnip - sleuthing family>

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing they did not do was treat it as a KIDNAPPING. No one takes a nine year old and 14 year old away and not return them at the time promised. FBI should have been notified.
We personally knew several officers from botton to top in those days on a friendly basis outside of the sheriff's office and F.W. police. All gone now (I think). All great guys.
The 17 year old was emancipated upon her marriage. (Her parents had to sign for her marriage.)
If they suspected She had taken them, "Kidnapping," should have been charged. If not it should have been done because of suspision of White Slavery law violation posobility. Anything to get them back. They screwed it up big time.
I have had this conversation before off the record.

How do you get to a kidnapping on 12/23? A juvenile, even though emancipated l, is still a juvenile under the eyes of the criminal justice system.
As to “ they” meaning the police, they still need an adequate level if suspicion to even have a warrant signed by a judge.’

Additionally . There is no evidence either to indicate if the other girls went voluntarily. Or not at that time .

How do you get to a kidnapping on 12/23? A juvenile, even though emancipated l, is still a juvenile under the eyes of the criminal justice system.
As to “ they” meaning the police, they still need an adequate level if suspicion to even have a warrant signed by a judge.’

Additionally . There is no evidence either to indicate if the other girls went voluntarily. Or not at that time .

You might want to check on that.

You might want to check on that.

Emancipated minor is allowed to sign a contract get insurance make their own medical decisions. Regardless, if there were enough evidence, they could still charge as a Juvenile Delinquent if they had probable cause for a kidnapping.

Emancipated minors are an adult in the eyes of the criminal justice system of the State of Texas, additionally all 17 year olds are charged as adults.

My bad. you are right about the 17 year old. However , my point is that if FWPD had enough evidence to charge Rachel they would have.

How about we stop beating up FWPD. No here knows what they did or didn’t do. No one here knows what is in their files, what interviews took place and what circumstantial evidence exists direct evidence or inculpatory/exculpatory evidence.

Is there physical evidence ? Maybe.

We have all seen a WS memebers statement on how she believes happened.
Earlier someone suggested the girls were temporarily incapiciated.
How about they were moved while they were still alive. <modsnip - sleuthing family>
I'm sorry but a nine year old was considered a runaway and after 44 years no answer is the wrong answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
John
I believe it was turned over to the homicide unit but I am not sure in what time frame it occurred.
I understand there has been a lot of eyes just frustrating they haven't found that thing they need.Also it doesn't help that they have been mislead as much as everyone else.The one problem I have with FWPD you said for all they knew the girls were voluntarily missing.That shouldn't have mattered when there is a nine yo missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME-