TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious where other WSers stand at the moment.
Please like this post if and only if you believe that the perp was someone--anyone other than TT--related to Rachel by blood or by marriage.
Ah, it's too bad the ws platform doesn't offer the option to make a poll.

I'm replying to show that I read your question and i DO NOT believe the Perp was someone related to Rachel by blood or marriage (not including TT).

If any ws members want to like this post to cast your vote, please do.

I decline to take sides. Where have all the "flash in the pan" new people gone ? Old ones included, bragging about getting off of here on the net. Causing distraction!
Seems this is suddenly come to a screaching halt!
<modsnip - rumor from other forums>
I am praying to God in Jesus name that the "break" is comming Soon! I hope those interested in this being solved will stand with me united in those thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decline to take sides. Where have all the "flash in the pan" new people gone ? Old ones included, bragging about getting off of here on the net. Causing distraction!
Seems this is suddenly come to a screaching halt!
<modsnip - rumor from other forums>
I am praying to God in Jesus name that the "break" is comming Soon! I hope those interested in this being solved will stand with me united in those thoughts.

1. You can't really talk about the case here, only what is in the media. No, it's not a distraction. We really want the case solved, and resent the PERSONAL implication that also isn't allowed here. Yet another reason not to be here.

2. Also a personal topic, where's your source? Not allowed to talk about.

3. We are the real family of these people for the most part. The ones that care enough to sit here and really send Namus cases in and spend days wading through paperwork. And, it's really not your business to ask who anyone is on an anonymous site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I be, checking in also, off and on all the time.... There is nothing new that would not break WS rules... This case is hard to discuss here. Some cases are just that way..... I too hope for future justice for the girls. Who knows ?... It may be coming, yet.

Serial killers, family, friends, acquaintances. The only ones on the list we can talk about are serial killers. And the problem with that lies with the note. The only available msn articles with links are newer ones, that basically all say the same thing. I would love to see this thread light up. Anything to get the girls noticed but how can we do that?

ETA: I'm not complaining about WS's rules, I understand why they are in place. I'm just saying some cases just get stuck in no where land.

Last edited:
Sometimes your only source is your brain processing what you have read and studied, then your gut tells you things but most importantly after that, a little common sense doesn't hurt. But it is still just speculation basically unless you were there or told by someone who was. Sometimes one's speculation maybe dead on or fairly close. Hopefully we will know someday sooner than later.

O. Mosley, “Newspapers are not made any longer by news or journalism."

The real insiders fear to speak because of attacks and those that want to speak are not actually insiders. Just would-be Attackers. So we are left with?? After 23 December, 1974 people have learned anything they say will be ridiculed.
Maybe a retired LE would speak (if they are not all dead). I know there was one speaking up that lived around Joshua, Cleburne area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay