TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the neighbors thought they were home all day because they saw a car parked there all day--the Olds 95. In those days you could pop the hood on a car from outside the vehicle. The cops should have popped the hood on the Olds to see whether the engine was still warm. Maybe the Olds was moved into position right before Fran showed up at the mall.
An Oldsmobile of that time period would have had an inside hood release.
However, the hood would probably have been warm if the car was driven recently.

An Oldsmobile of that time period would have had an inside hood release.
However, the hood would probably have been warm if the car was driven recently.
In those years slim jims were carried by most. They could have opened a door and poped the hood. Cars were easely accessed then. Much harder now.

There are many thoughts about his death Johnbelt!
Drug overdose! Self-administered or Murder. That is a whole other case that will never be answered.
Interestingly the distruction of evidence brings out many theorists and discussions.

Many years ago there was several thoughts of who would want him "Dead". A whole other thread!
His daughter said it was suicide.The story of this guy going to 17 different phones taking calls from a suspect who was talking about turning himself in is something I won't ever forget.I think he got that from Dirty Harry.Awesome I think a movie about how he conned his way into the case and his short life would be interesting.

Hey Everyone,

I am reversing my decision to allow the reddit post. Some of the sources couldn't be verified or were not law enforcement or mainstream media.

My apologies for the confusion

Tricia

TRICIA,
No need to apologies. You are doing your Job. I apologies . I thought I had checked all of the sources but I could not open 1 so I presumed it did not work unless it was others. Anyway, no big deal for me but caused you more work.
If I make a mistake I am satisfied if it is removed. In no way do I wish to harm an innocent family member.
I really want to see this resolved.

Rescinded

Attachments

• 68D98240-34D6-48FA-BB81-DB1DD0F384FA.jpeg
    68D98240-34D6-48FA-BB81-DB1DD0F384FA.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online